• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 3,177 Views, 7 Comments

The Death and Ressurection of Shining Armor - dbzponyninja



Shining Armor dies can Princess Cadence and Celestia bring him back to life?

  • ...
40
 7
 3,177

Shining Armor's True Ressurection

Princess Cadence told Twilight Sparkle "wait Twilight my brave little soldier I still need your help to bring Shining Armor back to life fully instead of you know a undead zombie pony like he is now." Twilight agreed as he and Princess Celestia reread the book again and performed the spell once again this time the right way.

Princess Cadence and Twilight ran up to hug him and were crying again but this time they were tears of happiness and joy they told him "welcome back to the land of the living we missed you so much."

Shining Armor told Princess Cadence and Twilight "I missed you too but i've got a kingdom to defend."

Princess Cadence and Princess Celestia told Shining Armor "actually Twilight has volunteered to be a Royal Guard for a day put her in armor please."

Shining Armor told Princess Celestia "yes you're highness i'll do that right away."

Shining Armor told his younger sister after helping put her into royal guard armor "you look pretty good in that LSBFF." (Little Sister Best Friend Forever)

Twilight Sparkle told her older brother Shining Armor "thank you now come on BBBFF let's go save Canterlot."
After several minutes of blasting Queen Chrysalis, her changeling army/ swarm and the griffon/ changeling hybrids with magical energy lasers and hitting and stabbing them with spears and short swords all of the invaders were either defeated, dead or flew away scared.

Twilight Sparkle asked Princess Celestia "Princess Celestia can you give me a scroll and ink I have a letter I want to write to Spike and the rest of my friends back home?"

Princess Celestia told Twilight "of course Twilight here you go."
Meanwhile back in Ponyville the letter that Twilight just wrote got belched up by Spike who read it to the other five members of The Mane Six "dear friends I will be returning to Ponyville tomorrow me, Princess Cadence and Princess Celestia brought my brother Shining Armor back to life, me and him defeated a army of both changeling invaders and griffon/ changeling hybrids see you soon your friend,

Twilight Sparkle. P.S. Here's a picture of me in royal guard armor I was a Royal Guard for a day.

The End.

Comments ( 4 )
Aru

I wonder why this story get even 1 like... and for now there are 3 likes.....

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/170/0/6/applejack_wtf_by_physicallypossible-d3jcrpn.jpg

948436 Don't bother, this guy never learns.

Aru

948507 Yup i looked on his/her profile..... hm. In my opinion this is troll... t.qkme.me/3ofyvm.jpg that he/she is a troll.

*Looks at comments
*Looks at author
*TROLL. Reads anyways. Down votes and posts satirical comment.

Login or register to comment