• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 3,177 Views, 7 Comments

The Death and Ressurection of Shining Armor - dbzponyninja



Shining Armor dies can Princess Cadence and Celestia bring him back to life?

  • ...
40
 7
 3,177

Bring back to life spell

Three days later "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza come out of your room right now" said Princess Celestia.

Princess Cadence opened the door by turning the door knob with unicorn telekinesis and told her while levitating a book in mid air "aunt Celestia, Twilight come in my room quickly there's something I want to discuss with you."

Princess Cadence told them "I think I found a way to bring Shining Armor back to life with this."

The white alicorn princess with a long flowing wavey mane and tail that has shades of green, pink and blue in it "I strongly advise against this the dead are meant to stay dead."

Twilight Sparkle told Princess Cadence "I love and miss my brother too and so do my parents but are you sure it's a good idea to bring him back to life?"

Princess Cadence told them "I don't care I want to do this I want to see my Shining Armor again now please help me."
Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia reluctantly agreed as they read the spell book and brought Shining Armor back to life only he wasn't really alive he was a zombie.

Zombie Shining Armor told his wife Princess Cadence as he walked towards her "brains." Princess Celestia placed a barrier around herself, Twilight and Princess Cadence. He tried hitting it with his decayed dead hooves and fired a magical energy laser from his unicorn horn but the barrier did not break. Just then to make matters worse the griffon/ changeling hybrids who it turns out weren't completly beaten and actually shape shifted into and impersonated several of the unicorn Royal Guards that they were fighting against back when they were fighting them in Griffala plus Queen Chrysalis and her changeling army/ swarm also showed up."

Princess Cadence suggested "we have to figure out what went wrong with the spell and perform it again when Shining Armor returns to life he and the rest of the Royal Guards can defeat and drive them away."

Twilight Sparkle told Princess Cadence "i'll help too Royal Guard for a day."

Princess Celestia told her faithful student "I know you'll do a good job Twilight."

Twilight told her "thank you Princess Celestia I won't let you down."