• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 4,865 Views, 47 Comments

The Collars of Desire - Sticky Keys



After receiving enchanted collars from an unknown sender, each of the main six are thrust into hypnotic states and experience sexual situations based on their deepest desires.

  • ...
15
 47
 4,865
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Don't know why... but I have an itching feeling that those collars might be sent from the Crystal Empire...

Oh dang! This story still exists!

9328186
That's right! Gonna try my best not to wait almost a year before the next chapter too lol.

Welp since no one mentioned it...

Love the subtle mind-stuff going on here, wonderfully done. One thing I need to ask, though, are they anthro in this? With all the scissoring, and description of "outer folds" and vulvas being between their thighs, it just makes it feel like they're bipeds.

Applejack should be next, with her desire being to be all bound up.

Wow, outta nowhere. Glad to see you're still at this :)

Hmmm.... I want to see Rarity's fantasy.... but at the same time I really want to said fantasy to include an older Spike in some way...

Maybe after this you could do another collars fic thing involving a dragon claiming his.

9336804
After the story is complete, I plan to do bonus chapters for various other characters people want to see.

9337133
I think next person I want to see its Rarity maybe with Spike in Her Fantasy just because I find it funny. If you're going to do a bonus chapter with Psych characters I'm kind of interested to know which carrier do you think has a zebra fetish

i would like to see Rarity or Fluttershy next

How about Twilight? She is studying these collars, maybe she forgets her safeties and activates hers by accident?

Any reason this hasn't continued? I'd say go for Twilight next. :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment