• Published 15th Sep 2017
  • 3,499 Views, 78 Comments

Undead Retribution - FoxWithAMask



Many years ago I was murdered. Now I've risen from the grave I have only one goal: The death one the one that put me there. I'm going to find that white murderer, and when I do, I will slaughter her like she did to me.

  • ...
27
 78
 3,499
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Nice. Can't wait for more!

oh hey your alive

It's Un-alive!:pinkiehappy:

VOLCAN LIVES! *stomp stomp*

Luna sighed, “This...isn’t an excuse for what she did, but...ever since the founding of Equestria we have been attacked by humans every hundred years or so. Most of the time they’re alone, sometimes in pairs, and once in a group of ten, all the time they have powers and abilities beyond our understanding and all the time they seek to conquer. They may act as allies, as saviours from the darkness, but in the end, they try to take this world for themselves and we fight back. Never have we won against an Invader without extreme losses.” She shook her head. “Like I said, it’s no excuse. Never before has my sister or I attacked without provocation. After this is over...I promise she will answer for her crimes.”

Why does that part about humans feels wrong and forced to me?

9735900
That they were all evil? The truth? Random chance. Plus this world is a darker reflection of the sister story’s. Is it improbable that every human before Tommy was evil? Yes. Is it impossible? No.

9735941
More like why would merchant or other void dweller keep sending humans to the same dimesnion,world

"They may act as allies, as saviours from the darkness, but in the end, they try to take this world for themselves and we fight back"

If you get displaced you kind of get a world as yours ,there is infinite amount of the same ,slightly or more different of original versions of the world.
You are send there to do whatever you want there by beings who are bored and have unlimited power ,there is no limitation into what you can be transformed into.Think about that this way ,a very rich person randomly chooses you to give you 1,000,000 $ to do with it whatever you want

Actually scratch that ,I can see a situation where all those people send before were assholes to merchant when they were buying from him and he decides to have a little revenge

kind wish this one was continued as I would like to see Celestia punished not because she is Celestia but because I like revenge stories where the MC gets his revenge on his enemies it doesn’t have to be her dearth I would still love to see it happen even if it is Luna’s way.

Login or register to comment