• Published 29th Jul 2017
  • 4,367 Views, 118 Comments

Finding Family. - Dark Star the Crazed



This is how Sunset Shimmer found her new family before the four of them came to the world of Remnant.

  • ...
3
 118
 4,367
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 58 )

Go Sonata! The truth is found by one purple princess by way of logic(No! Really?), and now the backlash will commence next time.

"People don't change Twilight. She's a no-good, lying, snake in the grass who honestly deserves whatever she gets. Rainbow went to far, but I won't lie, I probably would have too had I been there."

So Applejack just admitted she never saw Sunset as a person and thinks that people don't change. Ironic, considering she just got her friendship destroyed by a frame job again and is more interested in butting heads than actually solving problems. Then she goes as far as saying she would've killed (or at least attempt to kill) Sunset as well... I really hope the next chapter continues with the conversation, especially since the CMC were just outed as Anon-A-Miss in front of the others. Too bad Twilight isn't tech savvy enough to record that conversation.

Way to go Sonata! 😃

Applejack looked at the ceiling for a moment before steeling her nerves. "No. I didn't, and I still don't." Applejack ignored the gasps that came from her fellow humans and matched the glare that Twilight gave her. "People don't change Twilight. She's a no-good, lying, snake in the grass who honestly deserves whatever she gets. Rainbow went to far, but I won't lie, I probably would have too had I been there."

Ojh apple you stupid stupid stupid stubborn fool

Applebloom tried to calm herself and opened her mouth. "Yes." Applebloom looked away once she saw the utterly destroyed look on Applejack's face. "It was my idea, I started it and brought Sweetie and Scoots on board later. How did you figure out it was us?"

Well what do you say now..you INBRED PIECE OF FILTH

Screw applejack, "people don't change", that's bs. I bet now that she knows bloom is a non amiss, she'll say ab will change.

8374543
Given how the original comic ended, that is almost certain.

Applejack looked at the ceiling for a moment before steeling her nerves. "No. I didn't, and I still don't." Applejack ignored the gasps that came from her fellow humans and matched the glare that Twilight gave her. "People don't change Twilight. She's a no-good, lying, snake in the grass who honestly deserves whatever she gets. Rainbow went to far, but I won't lie, I probably would have too had I been there."

And the award for biggest, pig-sleeping, country based arsenut, blonde-haired wanker goes to....APPLEJACK! SHOW HER WHAT SHE WON MITCH!

If SASA Heard that with their gear... There will be an opening for Honesty

Applejack looked at the ceiling for a moment before steeling her nerves. "No. I didn't, and I still don't." Applejack ignored the gasps that came from her fellow humans and matched the glare that Twilight gave her. "People don't change Twilight. She's a no-good, lying, snake in the grass who honestly deserves whatever she gets. Rainbow went to far, but I won't lie, I probably would have too had I been there."

...Okay. Applejack doesn't just need to get over herself...She needs to be dragged away and locked up before she hurts someone.

She thinks she's high and mighty due to being honest? That makes her above others? Try beneath. She's exactly like Gilda: an arrogant, backstabbing psychopath who doesnt give a **** about anyone but herself!

"Now, you are going to call your friends and the three of you are coming with me. We're going to where Sunset is staying, the three of you are going to ask her for forgiveness, afterwards we are going to go and find Principal Celestia and you are going confess to her. And if the three of you try to weasel out of any punishment she gives you, not even Faust herself would be able to protect you. Do you understand?"

I love this badass angry twilight.:twilightangry2:
Is this on the sub group of Anon-A-Miss Tartarus hath no fury like Twilight Sparkle scorned yet?

8376222
I aggre. This charecter flaw mostly appers in the show. It dose occasionally appear in other stories. I never really noticed that Applejack puts herself on a pedestal for being the element of honesty. And with an attitude like that she needs to get her as# off of that pedestal and realize that she is not some perfect incorruptible being.

I DEMAND MORE.:flutterrage:

please
please
please:fluttershysad:

Because this is freaking AWSOME.

I just realized the entire Applejack thing was made even worse as two chapters ago,

"Now hold on a cotton pickin minute!" Applejack ran over and grabbed Aria's shoulder. "What do you mean we're not welcome to come see her!? She's our friend too!"

Now Applejack is a liar on top of everything else.

And another good one being potentially abandoned by another lazy "author".

8471139
Lazy? Lazy!?

Well I'm sorry if returning to my home after having to flee from Hurricane Irma, only to find out that half of it wasn't there anymore, counts as lazy!

8480678
Are you and yours okay?

8492872
We're all fine, just a little shaken up.

8493507
That's good to hear. Things can be replaced, people can not.
I hope you and your family bounce back up again from this and get settled down again without to much problem.
I wish you all good luck.

Since this story is a prologue to Team SASA..Here’s a little character comparisons to Rainbow Dash And Jaune.

-Both were forced by bullies (Cardin/Gilda) to do bad things, only to avoid being found out (Faking into Beacon/Being an appocliame to Glida’s crimes).

-They had friends (Pyrrha/Sunset) that they were on bad terms with due to their egos (Wanting to do things by himself/Having secrets posted online)

-Bullies wanted them to hurt the friends for revenge (throwing sap and then siccing Reaper Wasps on Pyrrha/Trying to beat Sunset to death with a lead pipe)

This is where they start to contrast: They had a choice, and what they chose is different.

-Jaune was able to realize what he was about to do to Pyrrha was wrong and refused, despite Cardin’s threats to get him expelled. He even picked a fight with him, throwing the sap at him instead. While Jaune is ultimately allowed to stay after saving Cardin from an Ursa, What he did shows he was willing to sarfice his scholarship and dreams to protect his team. Jaune chose Pyrrha’s safety over his scholarship and dreams.

-Rainbow, on the other hand, went along with Gilda wanted and nearly beat Sunset to death. She then left her to die, and didn’t bother getting her medicial help or reporting Gilda to the cops. If it weren’t for the Dazzlings, Sunset would had died. All so Rainbow wouldn’t get into trouble. She pretty much chose to sarcfice Sunset’s life just to protect herself.

Well if the cmcs confess they would get attempted murder in the second degree which means Rainbow is only guilty of aiding a murder she could pin all the stuff on Glida.

I pissed off alicorn princess and an angry airhead because the most dangerous are the ones that don't think normally. I think Apple Bloom just realized she was up dead creek without a boat. And Scootaloo is about realize it too. They could get charged with three crimes. Cyberbulling, blackmailing. And association of attempted murder.

8480678
My sympathies. Hope whatever was lost was replaceable.

hi! Your, meet Fucked. I'm sure the five of you are going to get well acquainted.

Princess Twilight should have laughed at applejack statement and said I used to think that too. But my actions almost lead to Equestria being taken over by a magic eating demon. Discord the god of chaos.

My Fluttershy showed him that he could have a friend which was all he wanted. I refused to believe it was possible and not listening. I guess feeling betrayed will make you go back. That rainbow power was only got after both discord and I learn the lesson. And Apple Bloom is a prefect example of change the wrong way.

If Apple Bloom can become a villain Sunset can become a hero.

8678577
Understandable. Carry on.

That hack was either made by DedSec or the Phantom Thieves.

8592383
YES. That would have been perfect! Not only that, but Twilight has SEVERAL examples she could mention. Discord, Starlight Glimmer, Gilda, Trixie, Diamond Tiara, an ENTIRE FREAKING SPECIES save for their (now former) queen. And, hell, let's throw Tempest in for good measure. :pinkiecrazy:

8757738
I was thinking about Discord first appearance and the riddles he told makes sense. Twists and turns are my master plan, find the elements back where your journey began.

It was in ponyville in the reference guide. The same book that started their journey to find the elements of harmony. I wonder how Discord react to if someone told him he was always making sense. I bet it would be funny.

Question: Update?

Twilight had to restrain herself. "I don't like violence Applebloom. I try to find peaceful solutions to problems. But if you're seriously telling me that the three of you almost got Sunset killed because you were jealous , well, the only thing keeping me from slapping you is the fact that you are a child. To answer your question, she is going to recover, but she is most certainly not okay." Applebloom cringed at the steel in the Princess's voice.

:ajbemused: If I wrote a story like this... i’d have Twilight strangle the heck out of Applebloom.

9020203
Strangle? Shed out right deck her

9169729
isn't that just breaking her nose?

9322955
You ever have a broken nose it sucks

9323525
cant say i have, BUT having a piece of metal in your chest sucks as well

9323683
I had a flash bang go off in my hands twice

9323726
damn, how the hell'd you get flashbangs? especially if they're military issue, those things can permanently blind someone (and the generals deem it necessary for some reason)

9324716
It's the training versions I use them air soft

9325456
oh, ok duly noted, also hella respect for airsoft guys, i've seen matches, whilst fun, i notice that its almost like COD sometimes (cheaters and aimbotters, and then the actually good players just trying to enjoy the game)

9325526
Or ppl like me running plate carrier, primary being a rpk with drum mags 3000 rounds each with belts of gernades on my chest walking up while housing any thing that twitches and tossing grenades in rooms

9325788
oh jesus, MW3 LMG mains exist as well, (this excludes rare cases in which the player can compensate for the recoil and actually aim, instead of camping in one spot the entire game and spraying anything that moves with half their mag)

9326640
Camp? I one handed that monster as I charged the enemy flag suppressing and advancing as I did so. Nothing as scary as half jug suit running and spraying at your position.

9327382
trust me i know the feeling, i used to play a lot of survival in MW3, nothin worse than hearing sandman say juggernauts inbound.
it's like falling in a dream

9327386
Lol yeah imagine beeing the one to make people feel that lol. I held a fort in a opp for three hours by myself ran of ammo but the other team got so sacred of my rpk dry firing made them run or take cover lol. Third floor tower, a mg, and 20 foot of open ground between the outer wall and the enemies cover. Nothing like proper kill zones and the right tools. We should move to pm to talk more we kind of eating the chat.

Please finish this! It is getting good!

Login or register to comment