• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 2,050 Views, 6 Comments

I will protect you - Mr. Haze



Spike fails to protect the one he loves the most. How will he cope?

  • ...
4
 6
 2,050

I will protect you

I Will Protect You

The darkness enveloped the room casting like the night sky. Only Luna herself could compare to make such a pitch black existence. Though this one was artificially created, constructed to keep the vibrant bright sun away from the creature inside that slept, moped, and wept through the days unable to come to terms with what it has lost.

“I will protect you.” He said under his breath. Those were the final words he spoke before the blast sent him and the pony he was protect hurtling out of the Canterlot castle hundreds of feet above the ground.

He could still remember that day… That beautiful day that turned into such a tragedy.

*Flashback*

“Wow! I can’t believe Shining Armor is really going to get married. This is just so amazing!” said the small dragon. He was filled with excitement and anticipation as the wedding would soon come to fruition. He was dressed in formal suit and a top hat. He looked like any other Canterlot noble with the high class fashion he was dressed in. He had to work especially hard on Twilight to convince her to give him a monocle as well.

“I know darling! In just a few minutes they’ll be married! The beautiful Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. Oh I do hope Twilight come around and shows up. I’d hate for her to miss the wedding.” Said the white unicorn. Her purple swirled mane bounced effortlessly as she made her way to front to find a perfect seat next to her friends.

The little dragon followed along keeping close to the mare. He was less focused on the real wedding and drifted off into his thoughts of marrying the unicorn that sat next to him. The beautiful and elegant, Ms. Rarity. She was a more than a pony. She was the only pony in Equis that made his heart flutter out of his chest every time he was close to her.

Shining Armor and the imposter stood tall above their loyal subjects. The faux Cadence smirked devilishly as her plan was almost complete. Soon she would be married to Twilight’s brother and coerce him into shutting off his magical barrier that protected the citizens of Canterlot from the changeling invasion.

The large wooden doors in the back swung open slamming against the marble wall behind them.

“Stop the wedding!” shouted a lavender pony.

Gasps filled the crowd and her friend slapped her faces with their forehooves in embarrassment and shame. Their friend was going to crash a royal wedding.

“Why do you always have to be so possessive of your brother!” shouted the pink alicorn, “I mean, she’s ruining my special day.” She whimpered pathetically.

“This isn’t you’re ‘special day’.” Said a familiar voice. A second Cadence walked through the doors raveling a disheveled mane messy and dirty. Her coat covered with dirty, mud, and the occasional scrape.

“Y-you! How did you escape from my bridesmaids?” Shouted the angered alicorn.

The real Cadence stood forward with pride, “a want-it-need-it spell on a rock. You should give me more credit. I am a princess, you filthy Changeling!”

“Awh, still sore about throwing you into that gem pit? Well I got even better new for the both of you. Even though Shining Amor and I aren’t yet married, I have full control over him. His will is breaking away piece by piece, just like his shield. My minions are doing an effective job at it now that the Captain of the Royal Guard can no longer fulfill his duties!” She laughed manically raising her hooves in the air.


“What in the hay is a Changelin’”? asked the cowpony scratching her head.

Princess Cadence responsded firmly, “a Changeling is a creature that feeds off of the love of others. It can transform into any pony it desires. It is a truly disgusting thing.” Venom dripped from her words as she snarled and patted the ground with her hoof preparing to charge down the Changeling Queen who had finally displayed her true form.

“Fool!” shouted a voice, “now that you’ve given away your true identity I will protect my people from your scourge.” Said Celestia.

Her horn radiated energy as the white and yellow aura of her spell concentrated into a beam that raced towards the Changeling. Chrysalis powered her horn up and blasted back at Celestia. Her power was immense as her green laser shot back and knocked Celestia tiara off her head. It hit the ground with a metallic ring skidding across the marble floor.

The mane six stood in awe and surrounded the princess in a defensive formation.

“Go, get the Elements of Harmony and defeat Chrysalis.” Said Celestia. Scorch marks had singed her horn and hair and shy lied limp on the floor. The ponies looked up at the monster that caused this and ran out the door as fast as they could. The evil laughter from the Changeling rang through the halls as they made their escape.

“Wait for me!” Yelled the dragon as the hopped on top of Rarity’s back.

The rush of adrenaline kept the ponies running at a galloping speed. Changelings descended from the skies as kamikazes attempted to injure or kill the ponies that tried to escape. They had broken through Shining Armor’s barrier and were coming through at full force.

A changeling from the side smacked full force into the unicorn Spike proudly rode upon. He braced himself wrapping his arms under the pony’s waist as they were knocked clear off the palace’s edge. They began to freefall to the ground.

“AAAAAAHHHHH! Save me!” screamed the unicorn as she panicked flapping her limps as if they were wings.

Spike held onto the mare firmly and looked into her eyes as the tears flew past his face, “Rarity! I will protect you! I promise!”

The white unicorn smiled at him as he rolled over the air and braced for the first impact. As a dragon he could survive these sorts of falls. Even as an infant his bones were as strong as still and his scales weren’t much behind that in terms of density.

Above, the unicorn spotted a rare phenomena in the sky. It began to swirl and fly down towards them. A cyan Pegasus bolted downwards flying as fast as she could. The wind around her streamlined through her mane as she held her front hoof out. She was almost to them when the first branch broke in two. Then more branches snapped as the dragon felt every one colliding with his back. He cringed at the pain and held onto Rarity tightly unable to release his grip.

Realizing she had lost this opportunity Rainbow Dash had swooped upwards and cut back on the speed allowing gravity to slow her down even further. She couldn’t save them. Spike or Rarity.

Spike must have blacked out because when he opened his eyes he was no longer in Everfree forest where he landed. Rarity was not on top of him, but the pain from the landing still racked his body. He gritted his teeth as he sat up in the bed. The white sheets slid down his chest. Bandages crossed his body and head. Several pictures of X-Ray photos were displayed on a fluorescent screen showing several broken bones. He could make out the photos and they were clearly his. No other creature around these parts had five digit fingers and stood on two feet naturally.

“He’s awake!” shouted a familiar voice. It was that of Twilight Sparkle. His loving friend came and brushed her face against his smiling at him, “I’m so glad you’re alive Spike!”

The dragon looked around seeing five ponies around him. Flutttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle. They were all there, but somepony was missing. The pony that mattered more to him than his own life, Rarity.

The dragon rubbed his eyes blinking as he got a grasp on his situation. The ponies around him talk amongst themselves cheering in the dragon’s good health.

“Where’s Rarity?” He ask softly hoping for the best. His words fell on deaf ears as the girls around him chattered continuously. Except for Twilight. She heard something. She heard the words she feared the dragon would ask.

“Where’s Rarity!” He yelled this time clenching the sheets in his claws tearing into the fabric.

The group of ponies grew silent and their ears fell down in sadness. Spike knew something was wrong.

“Umm… Spike, I-I don’t know how to tell you this. Rarity… Didn’t make it.” Something inside the dragon broke that day. Something he couldn’t explain himself, but a wave of doubt, regret, anger, and sadness rushed over him.

“What do you mean she didn’t make it?! I took the full force of the fall! She should be just fine. I told her I would protect her! I promised her!” Screamed the dragon. His eyes were full of tears as they rushed down his face soaking the white hospital sheets.

“S-she did survive the fall, but that wasn’t what killed her. When the changeling hit her its horn pierced right into her. She bled out casting distress signals to save you Spike.” The world seemed to spin around and around like the dragon was on some sort of carnival ride.

He thought this couldn’t be real. This wasn’t happening. That it couldn’t be happening. The mare he loved was dead trying to save him.

“No… NO! I don’t believe you! You’re lying!” Spike tried to hide from the ponies by covering his face with his arms and hugging his knees underneath his chin.

The cowpony brushed past Twilight and placed a hoof on the dragon’s shoulder, “ah’ know what it’s like ta’ lose somepony, Spike.”

The dragon glared up at orange earth pony who smiled sheepishly trying to cheer him up. He brushed off her hoof and spoke softly, “you don’t know what it’s like to lose somepony you LOVE.”

Rainbow Dash brazenly approached to sobbing dragon only to make matters worse, “hey, she was just tryin’ to cheer you up, you don’t need to act like that!”

Spike’s eyes shot up giving the cyan Pegasus a look of imminent death, “shut the fuck up, Dash. You left us to die. You couldn’t pull of a Sonic Rainboom and you flew away leaving Rarity and I to plummet to our deaths you-“ a hoof collided with Spike’s face and several of the ponies grabbed the rainbow maned assailant pulling her back.

“You little bastard! I tried to save you both! I fuckin’ tried!” Applejack and Pinkie Pie struggled to restrain the cyan pony.

Blood trickled down from Spike’s nose and touched his lips. The tangy metallic taste of his blood caused him to spit onto the floor.

“Spike! How could you?! Rainbow Dash tried her hardest!” Exclaimed Twilight.

“Everypony get the hell out of my room, now.” Said the dragon flatly.

“Awh! Even me! I bought you a get-well-soon cake just for the occasion!” Piped the pink pony.

“Twilight, you stay, I’d like to talk to you a little more afterwards, everyone else, leave, NOW.” Twilight looked over at her friends who exited the door holding their heads low. Rainbow Dash shot a look of hate back at the dragon, but he didn’t care. He just waited until they were all gone and it was just him and Twilight once more.

The dragon got off the bed standing on the cold sterile ground. The whole room smelled of bleach.

“How long was I out?” ask the dragon staring out the window. It was a little past morning as he could see telling him he’d slept through the night.

The lavender pony mumbled a few words with her head low.

“Please, Twilight, I need to know.” He said without looking back.

Twilight took a deep breath holding her head up high, “one month.” The words hurt more than the last. Not only was Rarity dead, but he had been unconscious for an entire month, “we defeated the changeling invasion without Rarity. It wasn’t easy, but we did it, you were out for twenty-eight days. I… we weren’t sure if you’d come back to us. I thought you were in a coma.” Twilight’s eyes were welling up with tears.

Spike scoffed under his breath, “I wish I never would have woken up.”

“What Spike? Did you say something?”

“No, nothing at all. Please, just go Twilight. I need to be alone.” Said the dragon

*End Flashback*


A knock on the door broke the dragon out of his trance. He was a bit startled from the sudden noise, even fully knowing exactly who it was.

“Spike?” said the voice from the opposite side of the wooden barrier, “please come out Spike. We miss you. I miss you.” The mare paused waiting for a response she knew she would not receive, “ok Spike, I’ll give you a little more time. I… I love you Spike, please don’t forget that.” The sound of the pony’s hooves clopping against the wooden floor grew distant as she trekked farther from the door.

Twilight was at a loss for what to do. It has been two weeks since Spike was discharged from the hospital and since he got back to the library he hasn’t left. The library remained clean and spotless, but the dragon never said a word to Twilight or any pony that came inside. He just kept his head low and slid his feet across the ground.

She hated seeing him like this. Her assistant loved Rarity more than anypony could imagine. But what could she do, all her attempts to cheer him up were in vain. There was nothing that could break his depression, not even Pinkie Pie managed to break the frown on his face.

The sound of hooves stepping across the wooden planks returned to Spike’s door, “Spike… I’m going out for a bit, I’ll be back.” She didn’t want to leave him alone. She caught him once trying to kill himself. At least, trying. Her kitchen knife suffered more damage than the dragon. It was bent and warped now. The tip had chipped away and handle was broken beyond repair.

The purple unicorn exited the library looking back only to hope she wouldn’t find her assistant dead in a pool of his own blood. She was haunted by that same memory. The day she could almost feel the pain Spike felt.

*Flashback*

The door to the Ponyville library swung open revealing an anxious and excited unicorn. The purple pony hopped inside and danced all around in ecsatasy. Shining Armor and Cadence went on their honeymoon and sent Twilight a bunch of pictures. From the snowy caps of Mt. Killamarejaro to the grassy lands of Zebrica they had traveled the world to see the beauties of Equis.

Twilight opened up the manila package she held between her teeth and levitated the pictures out of the envelope. They were spectacular. The various regions and ecosystems and several of the locals were taken in the pictures. Twilight beamed with euphoria as she called out for her favorite dragon assistant. She thought this would cheer him up.

“Spike! Come quick! I got something to show you!” she exclaimed. There was no response.

“Spike stop moping around and come see this.” She said looking around the room only to find the dragon was nowhere to be found.

She trotted up the stairs looking for her companion, “Spike? You here?”

She approached the only closed door in the library. Spike’s room. She slowly opened the door peeking her head inside to check if the dragon was inside.

“SPIKE!” She screamed charging inside and rushing to his side.

Dried tears caked his soft face as he sat alone in the darkness. He kept jabbing the same twisted, mangled knife into his chest with no success. His arms were covered in failed cut wounds where the blade had dulled as a result of Spike’s thick skin and scales.

He kept mumbling the same words over and over again, “I broke a promise. I broke a promise. I broke a promise.” He sounded like a broken record repeating the same lyrics eternally.

A purple hoof touched his shoulder with a friendly presence. He didn’t notice Twilight and kept jabbing the bent metal into his chest failing each time. Twilight wrapped her hooves around Spike’s neck and levitated the twisted metal out of his hand and tossed it to the side. She whimpered pathetically sobbing on his bright green scales. She could see her own reflection in the clarity of her tears and the dragon’s scales.

“T-twilight?” the baby dragon’s lip quivered as fresh tears streamed down his face, “I-I broke a promise.”

The lavender unicorn cooed the baby dragon stroking the scales on his head back, “you did the best you could Spike.”

The dragon lowered his head in shame, “it wasn’t good enough and now she’s gone forever.”

*End Flashback*

Twilight shook her head trying to push the memory out of her mind. Today was the day she was going to cheer Spike up. She had planned this a week in advance gathering all of her friends to come by a do their part to bring Spike out of his spiraling depression.

The air was crisp and fresh bring the scents of fresh baked goods from Sugarcube Corner and Sweet Apple Acres. The aromas were intoxicating. The fragrant mixtures of cake and cobblers wafted through the air and into the pony’s nostrils. She knew Applejack and Pinkie Pie had someone special for Spike.

Rainbow Dash had given up on her grudge against the dragon after a few days to cool down and she was back to normal soaring through the sky and performing tricks to impress her fans or ‘fan’ to be correct. Scootaloo sat dazed and amazed as her eyes looped and parted following the cyan Pegasus as she cut through the air like a knife through butter.

“How was that for impressive?!” Boasted the rainbow maned pony and she landed on the ground holding her head up high as she pranced towards the filly that admired her.

“Wow Rainbow Dash! That was so cool! Can you do it again?” The mare loved the praise from her one pony fanbase. It was as she needed to continue her Ariel acrobatics.

“I wish I could, kid, but I gotta’ go cheer up ol’ Spike. Apparently he’s still pretty sad about Rarity.” Said the Pegasus

“Oh yeah…” the little orange filly held her head down, “Sweetie Belle had to go back to Fillydelphia with her parents.”

“Awh, don’t worry kiddo, you’ll make some more friends! Hey, why don’t you come with me over to the library so you can help cheer up Spike. I’m sure he needs somepony else than just me to push away that cloud over his head.” The orange filly smiled up at Rainbow Dash.

“You mean it?!” Piped Scootaloo with glee.

“Heck yeah! Oh hey, there’s Twilight right now!” The unicorn saw the two pegasi conversing and pranced over to join in on their conversation.

“Oh hi, Rainbow Dash, you still coming over to help cheer up Spike?”

“Heck yeah I am! So is Scootaloo, if you don’t mind.” Twilight looked down at the little filly who’s face was plastered with a permanent smile

“Sure that’ll be just fine. Spike could use a new face to cheer him up, just go over to the library. I’ll meet up with you guys when I get every pony else ready.” Replied the lilac mare.

“We’ll seeya there!” Shouted the cyan Pegasus as she watched Twilight walk off into the distance heading straight towards Sugarcube corner.

Twilight passed the Carousel Boutique and stood for a moment staring back into the future almost as she peered at the bordered up windows. She missed Rarity, a lot. She could almost hear her voice welcoming every pony into her fine establishment.

*Flashback*

“Welcome every pony to Carousel Boutique where it is cheap, unique, and magnufic!” Said the white unicorn as she strained her face smiling widely.

Twilight was new to the town and only a few days after defeating Nightmare Moon she was a town celebrity. She was just trying to mind her own business and get through her day of chores, but the townfolk persisted in following the young mare everywhere begging for autographs and interviews.

Finally she had enough and ran for safety, wherever safety was. The only store she could think of that wouldn’t sell her out to the public as a display piece for profits was either Sugarcube Corner or Carousel Boutique. Knowing the pink pony couldn’t keep her mouth shut for five minutes she chose the latter and barged into the dress store.

“Welcome to-!” The unicorn paused as she saw the purple pony held up against the door panting heavily.

“Twilight? Are you alright? You look like you’ve been running for your life dear.”

Twilight wiped her forehead and tried to catcher her breath, “ponies… chasing… autograph, ugh.”She fell onto the ground, limbs spread apart as she began to cry, “why won’t they just leave me alone?”

“Twi? What’s wrong dear? Who won’t leave you alone?” The white mare asked holding her hoof out in a confused expression.

A banging sound on the door brought twilight back to her hooves as she ran into a room behind the mare, “please, don’t let them in Rarity! I’m begging you.”

The unicorn walked up to the door and slowly cracked it open, “Twilight isn’t here so if you’re not going to buy a dress please leave.”

The sound of hooves clopping in the distance put Twilight’s mind at ease. She wasn’t used to the paparazzi of such a small town. Even if she was a hero, she didn’t want to be treated like one. She was just a normal pony trying to live her life.

The unicorn locked the door and turned around, “you can come out now dear, it’s safe.” The timid purple pony pried herself from the other room and cautiously walked over the unicorn who protected her from the mob of ponies.

“Thanks Rarity, I owe you.” She said smiling.

“Darling don’t worry about it. I wouldn’t have sold you out for all the gems in Equis. You’re welcome to stay her for the day if you’d like. I understand being a celebrity isn’t easy. I must say though, I am rather envious of you. Even I haven’t gained so much attention like you have.” Said the unicorn as she daydreamed about her fantasies as a Canterlot Duchess married to a rich Noble.

“Trust me, it’s not all it’s cut out to be. In fact, I hate it. I don’t want to be a celebrity. If I could Rarity, I’d give you all the fame I have just for a chance for some peace and quiet.”

The two mares laughed together smiling at one another, “thanks Rarity, I mean it.”

Rarity felt the warm embrace of Twilight’s hug and patted her back gently.

*End Flashback*


“Oh, excuse me, um, Twilight?” a timid voice said from behind. Twilight didn’t even realize she had drifted off so far into the recesses of her memories.

“Oh hi Fluttershy, you’re just the mare I wanted to see. Will you be coming over to help cheer up Spike as well?” Twilight’s smile reached from ear to ear and the little pony couldn’t refuse.

“Um, yes, I’ll come, that is, if Spike’s okay with it.” The yellow Pegasus patted the ground with her hoof looking down.

“Oh Fluttershy of course he wants to see you!” Twilight clopped her hooves together in glee.

“I’ll see you at the library soon! I got get Pinkie Pie and Applejack before the party starts.” With no time wasted and without asking Fluttershy for her answer the mare ran off down the cobblestone streets stopping just feet in front of the famous Sugarcube Corner.

The bell above the door rung as the mare entered the bakery. She couldn’t see the pink pony she was looking for behind the massive cake that stood in front of her. A voice from behind caught her a little off guard, “oh hey Twilight! I’m just about done with the cake. Whaddya’ think?!” A pink blur was she could spot before Pinkie Pie was standing ramrod straight right next to her.

The cake stood as tall as the door frame protruding its grandeur in all forms. It was a six tier cake layered with different flavors of the moist deviousness. Spike’s face was plastered across it along with the words, ‘Cheer Up Spikey-Wikey’ in a bold frosting coated font.

“It’s wonderful Pinkie Pie! How long did it take you to make this!” Quizzed the pony.

“Oh about a week, I was just finishing up the icing when you walked in, hehe! So are we ready to cheer up ol’ Spikey!” She beamed.

Pinkie Pie took happiness to a whole new level. It was amazing how much she dedicated her life to making other ponies smile.

“Yeah Pinkie, just finish up what you’re doing here and make your way over to the library, but don’t start the party without Applejack and I. I’m going to visit her right now to make sure she’s on her way.”

“Okie-dokie-lokie!” piped the pink pony as she rushed to the other side of the cake and continued the finishing touches.

Twilight exited the bakery and began the long hike to Sweet Apple Acres. The sweet smelling air kept her nose held high as she could smell the freshly baked apple treats Applejack had prepared for the celebration.

She could see the orange earth pony in the distance packing up a large cart full of apple sweets. Applebloom was helping out while Big Macintosh tended to the orchards.

“Hey Applejack, how’s it going with the apple dishes?” asked Twilight.

“Oh heya’ Twi! Shucks I didn’t even seeya’ come up. Wer’ just packin’ the last couple apple pies before I was gonna head out to the library ‘n meet up with you.”

“I’m glad you could spare so many apples. Are you sure this is alright?”

The earth pony waved her hoof at Twilight, “ta’ cheer up ol’ Spike, I’d buck every tree n’ the orchard if it made’m happy.”

Twilight smiled as Applebloom came up to mare, “is Spike alright? I mean… he’s gonna cheer up right? Ah miss playin’ with him.” The little filly looked so adorable Twilight had to choke back the tears not to bust down crying in front of the child.

“He’ll be fine, I promise Applebloom, do you want to come with us to see him? Scootaloo will be there too.”

The pony’s eyes widened up and her ears perked to new heights, “ya mean it?!”

“Well sure I do, I need Spike to cheer up, I can’t bare to see him so sad.”

“Alrighty, ah’ll come.” Said the little filly as she joined up with Applejack and Twilight.

The three ponies made their way back to the library. It was starting to get dark so they had to hurry if they wanted this to be a party and not get yelled at by the Royal Guard because of noise complaints.

Twilight stepped side followed by Applebloom and Applejack. The tall cake Pinkie had hoof crafted stood in the middle of the room in its full glory. Everypony was chattering amongst themselves happily laughing and waiting for the party to begin.

“Alright everypony! Now that we’re all here let’s go cheer up Spike!” said the lavender unicorn as she walked up the stairs followed by the remaining ponies she had invited.

“Spike!” she said knocking on his door, “there’s some ponies here to see you!” The purple pony cracked open the door. It was dark and quiet. Twilight fully opened the door scanning the room looking for her dragon companion. He wasn’t there.

Shrieks and gasps filled the air behind her as several hooves pointed upwards and this is when she saw him.

Spike was hang from rope. A noose knot tied around his neck and a chair kicked to the side under him. A quill and piece of parchment lied on the desk nearest his body.

She stood there in shock unable to come to terms with what she was witnessing. This wasn’t a failed attempt. This was real. He was really dead.

Snap! The rope holding Spike’s body broke as the unicorn pierced through it was blast from her horn. She ran over to his body and began basic CPR. She tried for minutes which seemed like hours until Applejack put a hoof over her shoulder, “h-he’s gone Twi!”

She looked back the mare with tears welling in her eyes, “h-he can’t be! He isn’t! I won’t let him die!” She pounded his chest with her hooves. It was pointless and she knew it. He wasn’t coming back.

“’Dash? I-I don’t wanna be here anymore, take me home.” Said the scared little filly that hid behind her. Scootaloo couldn’t handle the sight of suicide. It was too much for the confused pony to comprehend.

“Dash, do it.” Said the cowpony, “you too Applebloom, you two shouldn’t see this.” Applejack held her head down as she pushed Applebloom out of the room. The little filly was sobbing profusely asking ‘why’. The mare could only take rhetorically as she had no explanation as to ‘why’.

Pinkie’s hair deflated like a popped balloon. It was flat and stagnant without the slight bit of curly volume. She sniffed and held onto Fluttershy who could only stare in disbelief at the corpse of her dragon friend.

Twilight cried over Spike’s body. Her tears rolling off his cold corpse.

After she could cry no more she rose to her hooves. The medical team would arrive shortly to take Spike’s body away. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were ordered directly from Celestia herself not to leave Twilight’s side. Celestia feared Twilight would take the same path as Spike.

“So you all just found him like this.”

The ponies nodded to the princess that stood before them.

“Thank you, that will be all.”

“Twilight, I cannot imagine the pain you’re going thorugh, if there’s anything you want to tell me-“

“Please, Celestia, I just… I just want to be alone.”

“I understand Twilight. I will leave you be.”

The alicorn flew off the balcony of the library flapping her wings as she headed back to Canterlot.

Twilight walked over to the desk where the parchment and quill lied. She looked over the paper noticing it was note. Only one line was scrawled across it in Spike’s handwriting.

It wrote, ‘I couldn’t protect you.’

Authors Notes: In loving memory of Daynah. The one who I could not protect.

Comments ( 6 )

Uhh... That was an interesting way to end a story. Wheredid this ever happen in "This Day in Aria"? :applecry::fluttercry::pinkiesad2:

Rarity would not say cheap more likely reasonably priced

Pino Graham, I didn't think it would sound good if Rarity said, "Welcome to Carousel Boutique, where everything is reasonably priced, unique, and magnufic!" It just doesn't sound right at all.

I liked the story but you should consider making the end longer. Pretty good though

Sorry for your loss, man.

There was too much use of the word "clop"... :derpyderp1: :moustache:

Login or register to comment