• Published 8th Jul 2012
  • 12,297 Views, 169 Comments

Crysis: The Guardian Prophecy - TJAW



Sent through a portal on his own, Alcatraz finds himself fated as the protector of Equestria. He doesn't take it very seriously.

Comments ( 12 )

HOLY BALLS! ITS ALIVE!

It's still doing well! Still well written, if not a little fast paced. I do wonder though, unless I understood wrong, was that large portion of the middle supposed to be italicized?

Either way, it's still a fantastic read! Loving it! Keep up the good work!

FUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSSSSS

4748721
Thanks, I missed that mistake. :facehoof: It's fixed now.

4748768
Ah! Excellent! As I said, it's still a fantastic story; I'm awaiting the next fantastical installment! :pinkiehappy:

Hot damn dude, it's about time. A year and 3 months, what happened? Writers block? I've been waiting for ages for an update and honestly, you couldn't even begin to comprehend the joy and relief I felt when I saw that you updated this. I hope we don't get another hiatus like this. If you have to do this again, I request that you at least leave a warning so you don't scare us into thinking you left, never to return.

4749113
More like writer's Great Wall of China.

4749113
Writer's Block hit me hard on everything, actually. My urge to focus on writing for just one fic at a time held me back really bad.

I think I'll just say "Fuck it" and write for whatever story I feel the urge to write for going forwards, instead of limiting myself to a linear order that can hold up everything if one chapter is held up.

4753953
Alright smartguy, what Legion Noire am I referencing?

I'd call Alcatraz' personality in this pretty damn accurate to the novel "Crysis Legion". You got that part right; but here's a quick fact: Alcatraz cannot take any part of the Nanosuit off. Unlike the 1.0, the 2.0 is fused to his body; the only reason Prophet was able to get it off was that he had a special undersuit that prevented "Symbiosis"

5213339
I know the N2 is what kept him alive in Manhattan in more ways than one, and that it's part of him. I just figured he'd be able to remove his helmet, and nothing else.

I ended up where now?

Login or register to comment