• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 917 Views, 140 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 7: The Malefic Menace - Bahamut0



Someone, or something, has been hunting down and capturing legendary dragons. And whatever it is has its sights set on CHS and Burst and his friends!

  • ...
4
 140
 917

Duel 3: Date Night, Duel Night

Inferno let out a happy sigh as he looked at the time. Today was Friday. That meant it was date night. And he had no plans of keeping Rarity waiting. And she was just about to get off of work. "Well, I gotta go Burst!"

"See you Inferno! Hope you and Rarity have fun! So is tonight the night?"

"Yup! I'm finally going to sing for Rarity!" Inferno left Burst's house and summoned his dragon wings! He flew off to where he sensed Rarity's energy. "There she is!" Inferno landed at Carousel Boutique, and went inside. "Hey there gorgeous." Rarity smiled when she saw Inferno come in. "You ready for tonight?"

"I've been waiting all day long darling.", Rarity said with a loving smile. "We'll be able to leave in a few minutes. I look forward to you serenading me."

"Need any help with closing up?"

"That would be wonderful Inferno." Inferno helped Rarity close up the shop, and summoned Red-Eyes as they exited. "You really know how to go the extra mile."

"Would you accept any less?", Inferno asked with a smile. "Admit it. This is something out of your romance novels."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"Sweetie Belle."

"I'm going to have a talk with her about that.", Rarity said with a sigh. "But that's later. We've got better things to do at the moment." Inferno helped Rarity onto Red-Eyes and climbed up after she was secure.

"Let's fly Red-Eyes!", Inferno called out. Rarity wrapped her arms around Inferno's waist as they flew off to Canterlot's karaoke place.

"So what'll you be performing this time darling?", Rarity asked. "I was swooning over your voice when you, Burst, Ace, and Gold sang I want it that way."

"Well, it's something I never tried singing before. It's an anime intro I learned in English."

"Well, I'll cheer for you regardless. Because your pour your heart into every word."

"Thanks Rarity.", Inferno said with a smile as he pulled up the song he wanted to sing, and prepared to give it all he got.

Ask if you, can hear the sound
of my voice through the cold hard ground
I lost it while, searching for you. I screamed into the dark!
If the world we're living in, has a single soul that you love
If it holds a shred of meaning, well then it's worth every fight!
And when all we know comes to push and shove, then we will pierce the heavens!
The colors we see are new to you and me when we see the skyyy
As we begin to run, so that we can finally feel the sun
Finally you and I feel so alive, I feel your beating heart!
If you believe in me, we'll find where we were meant to be!
Now who cares about tomorrow if today we are free
My answer's always yes
That I will always stay, with you

The whole crowd cheered for Inferno's performance! Rarity covered her mouth as she heard him sing! "Inferno....that was so beautiful! I've never heard any song that captures your feelings for me as well as that!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it.", Inferno said with a grin. "Shall we be off?"

"I'm eager to see what you have planned next darling."

"I thought you might like to grab something as sweet as you. Sugar Cube Corner?"

"Sounds lovely." The couple went outside, and Inferno summoned his dragon wings. "Giving Red-Eyes the night off are we?"

"I'd rather this trip be more intimate.", Inferno said with a grin. "You'll have not trouble holding on right?"

"Darling. I'm never letting go. Though... would you mind carrying me bridal style as we fly?"

"If it keeps you happy..." Inferno scooped Rarity into his arms and the two took off. However, they didn't get far when a distortion trapped them. "What?" Inferno then looked at the distorted area he and Rarity were trapped in. "Wait...this looks like the Malefic World!"

"Indeed it is....", a cloaked figure wearing an odd mask said as she stepped towards Inferno and Rarity. "You have something I want. Your legendary dragon's power!" The figure then summoned a duel disk! Inferno got his own out of his backpack and activated it!

"You're gonna have to get past me to get at Red-Eyes!" 'I'm picking up on a LOT of legendary dragons in her deck. But they all feel so lifeless! What did she do to them?'

Inferno: 8000
????: 8000

"I have the first move!", the girl said. "I already activated my field spell! Now I'll use its effect! I'll take three 'Malefic' cards! Now you can select one! I add that target to my hand, and the rest are shuffled into the deck!"

"I choose the one in the middle!"

"Now the other two are shuffled back into my deck. I'll banish a dragon I just captured! Stardust Dragon!" Stardust appeared on the field, and faded so that he blended in with the Malefic World, and then reformed covered in bits of black and white armor on his face, knees, and wings. "I summon Malefic Stardust Dragon! Then I'll set two cards and end my turn."

'I'm willing to bet that this crazy field has something to do with her monsters! Maybe if I take it down, her monsters will go with it! Time to see if I'm right!' "My move! I draw!" Inferno took a careful look at the cards in his hand. "I play Twin Twisters to destroy your field spell and your face-down!"

"I don't think so! Malefic Stardust protects my field spell!" the girl's face-down was destroyed, but Malefic World was still in effect!

"I summon Black Stone of Legend! Now I'll tribute him to special summon Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact from my deck in defense mode! Then I'll set two cards and end my turn." 'Looks like her deck's not totally without protection. If I wanna get rid of her field, I'll need to take down her Malefic Stardust!'

"I draw! I'll attack your monster now!"

"I activate my trap! Red-Eyes Burn! You've destroyed Red-Eyes Impact by battle, so now we both take his attack points as damage!" Flames crashed into both of their life points! "I might get a little cooked, but at least you life points take a hit too!" 'Looks like this duel's going to be a stalemate! That is, until I heat things up with a Red-Eyes Fusion! Then I'll be rocking the dragon!'

"You're fortunate only one Malefic monster can be on the field at a time. I end my turn."

Inferno: 6200
????: 6200

"My turn then! I draw! I return Black Stone of Legend to my hand and shuffle Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact back into my deck! Now I'll tribute Black Stone again to special summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Now I'll play Red-Eyes Fusion! I'll fuse Red-Eyes from my field and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact from my deck to fusion summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon!" Meteor Black Comet Dragon descended from the sky with blazing wings! "Thanks to Red-Eyes Fusion, his name now counts as Red-Eyes Black Dragon! And since he was fusion summoned, I can send a 'Red-Eyes' monster from my deck to my graveyard and inflict half its attack points as damage! I'll send another copy of Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact! That means you take 900 damage!" The girl winced as she took damage from a shard of meteor that hit her life points! "And I'm not done yet! I'll activate my trap! Return of the Red-Eyes! Since I have a 'Red-Eyes' monster on my field, I can special summon a normal monster in my graveyard! Welcome back Red-Eyes Impact! Meteor Black Comet, take down Malefic Stardust! Impact, attack her directly!" Malefic Stardust was incinerated with a gigantic blast of flame from Meteor Black Comet Dragon while Red-Eyes Impact rammed into the masked girl's life points! "I end my turn by playing One for One. I discard a monster from my hand to special summon a level one monster from my deck! I'll special summon Black Metal Dragon and equip him to Meteor Black Comet! This boosts him by 600 points!" 'That oughta burn up most of her life points. But I got the feeling she's just starting to fight back!'

Inferno: 6200
????: 2500

"We'll see how you fare against one of my stronger monsters! I draw! First I'll play Dragon Shrine to send a dragon from my deck to the graveyard! Then I'll banish Cyber End Dragon from my graveyard! Then I'll lay Limiter Removal to double his attack points and attack your Meteor Black Comet Dragon! Malefic Super Strident Blaze!" A powerful laser wiped out Meteor Black Comet Dragon! Wiping out a huge chunk of Inferno's life points! Inferno looked himself over, and was stunned to see the damage done was real! Rarity was looking at him with concern. "Now Malefic Cyber End is destroyed due to Limiter Removal's effect. But now that he's been destroyed, I can pay half my life points to special summon Malefic Truth Dragon to my field! I end my turn."

Inferno: 2300
????: 1250

'Oh man! That thing's gonna be hard to take down, but it's not impossible! As long as I can draw a card...there's hope!', Inferno thought.

'Well said Inferno.', a voice said.

'Who said that?' The number 39 glowed in front of Inferno.

'Hello Inferno. I've come to help you beat back this menace that has invaded your world. I am Number 39: Utopia Beyond.'

'Great! How do I get you?'

'I've already made it to your deck. You now have the chance to summon me!' Inferno noticed the number 39 glowing in his extra deck.

"Alright! I draw! Yes! I activate Return of the Red-Eyes effect! I revive Summoned Skull from my graveyard! Now I'll overlay Red-Eyes Impact with Summoned Skull!" A swirling galaxy appeared on the ground, and Red-Eyes Impact and Summoned Skull became purple lights that flew into the galaxy! "I xyz summon Number 39: Utopia Beyond!" A warrior that looked like he came from the stars materialized! "Now his effect activates! Since he was xyz summoned, the attack of all your monsters drops to zero!"

"NO!"

"Let's end this Utopia Beyond! Solar Slash!" Utopia Beyond charged at Malefic Truth Dragon! Destroying it in one slash! The girls's dropped to zero, and the Malefic World disappeared! The girl then opened a portal and retreated. Once she was gone, Rarity ran over to Inferno and hugged him tightly. 'If this doesn't mean she cares about me, I don't know what will...'

"Inferno!"

"Good. You're safe...."

"But..how're you hurt?! I know its not that bad, but how did that duel cause actual damage?"

"Must've been that weird field spell that duelist was using. We GOTTA text Gold about this. Whoever this duelist is, they're hunting legendary dragons. That makes him a target too." Inferno then looked at his new card. "And it looks like we've got a new friend to fight by our side." Utopia Beyond and Red-Eyes Absolute materialized.

"Welcome to the deck Utopia.", Red-Eyes said with a smile.

"Glad to be in the deck. But I didn't come alone." Another card appeared out of a portal and flew over to Inferno. "You make the trip alright?" The number 24 glowed, and a new monster appeared.

"Sorry if I was late!", Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon replied. "The portal was a bit slow today. I'm Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon. But call me Dragulas, please."

"Uh...I'm not gonna have to steal from a blood bank just to feed you am I?", Inferno asked. Dragulas face-palmed.

"Why does everyone say that when they hear my full name? I only got the name because of how I look!" Inferno, Utopia Beyond, and Red-Eyes Absolute all shared a laugh.

"I think his name's wonderful.", Rarity said with a small smile.

Inferno and his monsters stopped laughing. "Okay. Joking aside, I'd better text Gold and the others. We need as much info on these cards as we can get. And if Pegasus made them, he should know how to take them down." Inferno finished sending the text to Gold. "I think we'd better head home. Besides, you're expecting Moon tomorrow. Goodnight Rarity."

"Goodnight Inferno." The two shared a good night kiss as Inferno flew Rarity home, and flew home himself. "Didn't see tonight going this way, but at least we know there's a threat out there." Red-Eyes then materialized. "Red-Eyes? What's up?"

"Those monsters we faced today. They were in pain. Terrible pain. As if their new forms pained them. There's an old story through the bloodlines of the legendary dragons. But so far, that's all I know about it. That it's a story."

"Well whatever this new bad-guy is planning, we're gonna put a stop to it! G'night Red-Eyes."

"Night, Inferno." Red-Eyes then looked at the sky before letting sleep take him. 'Whoever is hunting legendary dragons is making sure they suffer....'