• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 1,342 Views, 127 Comments

Sweetie Belle's New Experiences - StormLuna



Sweetie Belle has just graduated high school and is headed to college in Cantrlot. While her two best friends have different plans, one of her classmates is headed to the same college, so she won't be all alone.

Comments ( 23 )

Love the story. Very well written.:twilightsmile:
But, the title should be changed to "Epilogue", not " Prologue". Just so you are aware.

8075889 Changed....thanks for letting me know and I'm glad you liked the story! :scootangel:

8075998 Sweetie knows it didn't stop then. Judas Priest kept on going after that. One of my favorite songs of theirs, "Metal Meltdown" came out in 1990.

8076001
Oh, I know. Random year was random. Just found it odd that two kids too young to remember 9/11 would independently decide to rebel by cranking music at least twice their ages.

8076032 The music I decided to have Sweetie listen to, the stuff her dad listens to, is of groups that I listen to and some of that stuff I am old enough to remember back when it was new, "Metal Meltdown" being one of those songs.

8076083 Metallica. My favorite band ever. I may not be old enough to remember them when they started, but I've heard over 95 of their songs

8076900 Metallica is a great band. My overall favorites are Rush and Judas Priest although Black Sabbath is way up there as well.

8077019

You mean like George Foreman grills and Sham-Wow? That last one LITERALLY has the word sham in its name!

Hey I've had a Foreman grill for years and it still works great! :scootangel:

CSC
CSC #9 · Apr 6th, 2017 · · ·

Wow. Great work! I had my doubts at first, but after I finished the story, I got hooked. This was VERY enjoyable to read and I hope to read more great stories like this one from you.

8077620 Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

8077009 all awesome!

holy crap...this is rough even for silver spoon...I mean yeah she fucked up but still

8079183 Given that without Sweetie by her side, Silver did not do well with her studies. Once the rooming situation changed, Silver's grades went down the toilet. Also, after the first semester when she lost her scholarship, her dad said he would only help her that one time.

Given she completely flunked out and daddy wouldn't help her, life took her down the path I gave her. Sweetie kept getting good grades and with that minor in criminal justice, she was able to become a lieutenant on the Canterlot PD....and of course Dark Song's true passion was singing.

Yeah it may seem harsh but I didn't write this just to spite Silver Spoon over her past, the lesson of the story is.

1. Study hard and things will turn out just fine.
2. Karma's a bitch so don't be an asshole.

8080322

Oh just wait, it turns into a sweetie/OC bait and switch later

8080275
this is so true I mean i kinda had to deal with karma more than you think.I have been in situations where karma literally put me to the ground and said "NOW YOU ****** UP!" and............It was not fun... :fluttercry:

Comment posted by StormLuna deleted Apr 7th, 2017

8080330 Well. That happened, didn't it? That was...something else...

Okay, overall, I have to give this story a 9.5/10
The grammar was great (except for a few typos), the characters were great (except the annoying stereotypes to the side) and the end was a bit harsh and maybe fair... but good enough for me. The story isn't majorly focused on the sex or just one thing and tries to explore ways around stuff. The mood twist of Sweetie is interesting and to be fair people that say Silver didn't deserve the ending forget one thing, a monster of evil does NOT die easily, there will always be a part of it within you. (Don't believe me? Starlight Glimmer).
Overall, I would definitely recommend it and it's one of the few mature stories that I have liked and faved.
I'm Mr. Allan and this has been my review of your story.

8091259 I am glad you liked the story. I can understand your frustration of the negative stereotypes I assigned the guys who I had harassing Sweetie and Silver. If it makes you feel any better though I am a male as well so I meant nothing negative towards males by portraying them that way....and thanks for the fave on this story and the high rating.

Oinkus Oinkus Magisword

As the driver was readying Silver's car for transport, Silver got a closer look at the officer. She saw not only familiar green eyes, but short jet black hair that reminded her of the day that her last relationship ended. She then looked at the officer's shirt and saw a name badge that read, "Lt. S. Belle." Then it hit her, it was Sweetie Belle who pulled her over.

She asked, "Sweetie Belle?"

Given that Silver was involved in an accident it was protocol for officers to do a sobriety test on her. She held up the meter and said, "Breathe into this for five seconds."

Silver did as ordered but noticed another thing, a ring on Sweetie's left hand. After finishing the test she asked, "Sweetie, you're married? Who did you marry?"

Sweetie ignored the question and read the results. She sighed, "Well Ms. Spoon, luckily for you, you passed the sobriety test."

The fact that Sweetie was not even responding to her questions angered her. She shoved Sweetie and asked, "Sweetie Belle, I asked who did you marry?" Her voice became more snide and continued, "Was it your precious little Dark Song."

Being shoved did not sit well with Sweetie. She said, "Silver Spoon, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand?"

Stupid Stupid Silver Spoon

Sweetie agreed, "Perhaps." She gave a smirk back towards Silver as she had been jailed. She headed out and once she was out of earshot she said to herself, "Karma's a bitch, isn't it Silver Spoon?"

Yes it is Sweetie...yes it is:pinkiecrazy:.

Login or register to comment