• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 1,613 Views, 33 Comments

My Little Pony: Diplomacy is Dumb - Lil Penpusher



On a fateful day, Celestia has grown quite annoyed of the series of villains and monsters attacking Equestria. She calls the great Leaders and Villains of Equestria and assembles them in Canterlot. No doubt, chaos soon ensues.

  • ...
10
 33
 1,613
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Wait thats end?
pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw1738_medium.png
To make you write more of this?

7927423 Better to end it now when the story's spirit is still alive.


Well, if you can really call it a spirit, its more of a clusterfuck, really.

I'll be doing a lot more comedy fics than this though, and I personally really enjoyed this writing style. So be sure to be on the lookout for a similar story of mine in the future :ajsmug:

"So Celestia. Now you see that evil will always win, because good is dumb."

Dark Tirek

7927464 sush, get out with this Tirek person you are talking about, he is a big, fat meanie!




He killed twi's tree ;-;

7927464

Good won. Two of the largest threats to Equestria are currently incapacitated. A couple more meetings like this and only the alicorns will be left. Good job Celestia!

Welp, that was sudden. Though at least Chryssie had the time to mooch off the Princess of Food while she was nearby, and maybe get her lings to get some takeout.

Poor Sombra.

Starlight probably has a bear costume.

'told Chrysalis half-hearted' - 'half-heartedly'.

7927836 You forget, insects are the most resilient mofos in the animal world.

7927980 But they are definitely the easiest to bug

7935351 Hey, at least Celestia joined the League of Nations, unlike a certain other nation.



AMERICA

7935685 I knew better!

...

Uhm... I mean... the people who were alive back then knew better and not me because I'm not at all an immortal Highlander... *hides enchanted katana behind his bed* >_____>

Swigity-swooty, I'm coming for that booty, and I'm giving it a review over at The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group!

Login or register to comment