• Published 6th Jan 2017
  • 4,105 Views, 50 Comments

Broly of Equestria - Nicranger



I thought con was gonna be a blast especially since I was going as one of the most powerful DBZ villains ever created. Too bad that creepy as heck merchant sent me to magical horse people land, not to mention losing my sanity bit by bit.

  • ...
37
 50
 4,105
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Wow, I'm surprised this is still being updated despite how long it took ya.

So your back thats good. I hope to see more in the near Future.

Pretty good. Could use some work with the past and present tenses, but it's good. You have my interest. Maybe after I'm done with the next few chapters of my own DBZ story we can write a crossover, should you be willing.

Seen so many stories like this. They get summon to another time space. To many characters to uphold, not enough chapters for the main character to be on his/her own time period. This story is going to be on hold or gets cancelled. Suggestion, when he does get summon. Make a quick one, dont let the Displace get summon to the main character. Only happen once and never again. Don't bring or drag someone else to that dimension. These type of stories tend to drag on and gets boring, repetitive dull. Your a good author, just dont make the same mistakes as the others. Toooo much summons is just no beuno.

8467210
Unfortunately I have to agree. It's well written and a nice cross (sort of) and out of nowhere it gets neglected to the point it ends up dead. Frankly I'm surprised this got updated at all.

This story done?

9429120
Srry for the late comment but yeah. Saw this a mile away.

Login or register to comment