• Published 2nd Jan 2017
  • 2,304 Views, 71 Comments

Finding Sunburst - Foal Star



Sunburst is Flurry's foal sitter while Cadence and Shining go out on vacation. While as a foal he and Flurry Heart become seperated and the two go on journey to be reunited.

  • ...
8
 71
 2,304

Chapter one: A Strange Trip to the Park

Flurry Heart was now playing with her toys and crawling around her room. Meanwhile, Sunburst was busy packing up a bunch of diapers, some bottles, wipes, and a blanket, underneath Flurry’s foal buggy.


Spike came into the room, rubbing his eyes as he asked, “Um, Sunburst, where are you?”


“He-ow!” Sunburst smacked his head on the foal buggy and fell backwards as Spike chuckled, “There you are.”


Sunburst got up, rubbing his head as he mumbled to Spike, “Did Twilight send you?”


“Yeah she did, she thought it best if you had more eyes on Flurry.” Spike explained as he came up to Flurry Heart, who was now shaking a rattle vigorously while cooing and babbling away with glee.


Sunburst sighed, “Well ,that’s good to hear.”


Spike eyed the alicorn baby suspiciously and asked, “From what I heard she’s quite a troublesome little foal.”


Flurry Heart looked up at Spike and eyed him, then pounced on his head and began suking on his scales, making him scream and fall to the ground!


Sunburst burst into laughter as Spike was now rolling around trying to shake Flurry Heart off. When he finally removed her, she began to tear up and wail again with her ear piercing shrieks! Spike had to put his claws over his ears as Sunburst quickly took her into his telekinesis and hugged her close, calming her down.


Spike, in awe asked, “How do you do that?”


“I don’t know,” Sunburst murmured as he placed the alicorn foal into the buggy. “She and I have known each other for quite sometime now. She’s probably just used to me.”


Spike brushed himself off as he mumbled, “Well i'm just here to help, I hope I won’t have to do more than that.”


Sunburst replied, “It’s alright, I probably won’t need that much help with her. Besides we're heading to the park today so I can keep a close eye on her. You can help with diaper changes or you can hold her when I fix her a bottle.”


Spike groaned and mumbled, “Oh great, diapers, well that sounds like fun.”


Sunburst gave the grumpy purple dragon a smirk as he grasped the handle of the the foal buggy in his telekinesis. “Alright then, come on Spike. The faster we get Flurry her play time, the sooner she’ll get tired out and the more time you can have to enjoy the Crystal Empire.”


Spike rolled his eyes and grumbled, “Twilight owes me big time for this, especially if I get stuck with diaper duty.”


Sunburst was now pushing Flurry Heart’s foal carriage through the busy streets of the Crystal Empire, while Spike toddled alongside them. Sunburst constantly looked around the streets on high alert, while Spike looked up in boredom and asked, “So, do we have to stay here all day?”


Sunburst looked up to see a playground complete with a blue jungle gym, slides, a swing set, and surrounded in sand, as the crystaller replied, “Of course not, but we do have to stay for at least for an hour or two. Cadence wants Flurry to socialize and get acquainted with the other foals within the kingdom. So she has her come here often.”


“Well, I’m gonna go read on the bench, call me if you need me.” Spike said, as he wandered away.


Sunburst turned his attention to the park filled with foals of all ages, they either running around or playing in the sand. Flurry was already squealing to be taken out of her foal buggy flailing her tiny hooves and flapping her oversized wings. Sunburst lifted the foal from her seat and placed her with the rest of the foals. She shouted in glee, as she crawl into the sand and started to babble with the other foals, soon she was busy building a sandcastle.


Sunburst looked up at the other mothers chatting or watching their foals. Some gave him funny looks and giggled amongst themselves. Sunburst just blushed and smiled at them, as one dark colored crystal pony waved at him, as he blushed and waved back. Flurry then came over and pulled on his cloak, her mouth covering it in foal drool. Sunburst dawwed at her and ruffled her mane a bit as she babbled, “Pway!”


Sunburst gave his young charge a playful nuzzle, “Now now, Flurry, go play with your other friends.”


Flurry turned to the other foals and shook her head, “No.”


Sunburst poked Flurry in the belly, making her giggle as he cooed, “Oh is Flurry being naughty?”


Flurry squealed in delight and began crawling away as Sunburst chased after her. She turned a corner to hide, only for Sunburst to snatch her up in his telekinesis. She squealed in delight as he brought her close and cooed as she hugged him, “There there, Flurry, you just wanted to play with me, huh?” Flurry just nuzzled his fur and began to suckle on it, making Sunburst chuckle and hold her even closer, as she peered up at him and him back at her. He kissed her on the forehead, before she started to squint her eyes and scrunch up her face. “What is it? Are you goin-” Sunburst asked, but before he could say anything else, Flurry sneezed a magical cloud of a very light yellow in color.


The cloud quickly disappeared, but what was left was an orange coated chubby foal with a small white mark on his muzzle. Said foal woke to sand in his mouth and quickly spat it out. He looked around and saw that the playground that greeted his eyes was enormous, the structures and swings towered over him. Meanwhile, Flurry was gazing at him with an odd look, and then She suddenly asked, “Sunny, wha happen? Why ya a fowl?”


Sunburst struggled to get up, shocked at how tiny and fat his limbs were he looked at Flurry in horror and shouted, “Wha di ya do to me?!” He gasped as he put a hoof to his mouth (and for some reason began to suckle it) as he lisped, “My vowice, wha happe to my vowice?”


Flurry Heart looked at her foalafied crystaller/babysitter and babbled, “Ya a fowlie, Sunny.”


Sunburst started to tear up and whined, “I can’t be a fowl! Ya hawe to chwange me back!”


Foal Heart began to tear up too as she cried,”I can’t, I don know how I change ya to a fowl!”


Sunburst gasped and came over to hug Flurry Heart and stroked her soft fur as he whispered, “It’s okay, Fwuwwy, I fine. I tink you tuwned me to a foaw by accident when you sneezed magic”


Flurry Heart stopped crying and looked up, “Well how do we change ya back?”


Sunburst turned to Spike, who was reading a comic book on a park bench, “I got an idea. We got to go to Spike and tell him what happe, and tat we need to get back to the pawace.” Sunburst explained


Flurry Heart giggled as she was poking Sunburst’s exposed belly and shouted, “Ya fat now!”


Sunburst giggled seeing his chubby foal body jiggle, “Stop it, Fwuuwwy.” He protested lightly.

But Flurry didn’t listen and instead she shouted,”Sunny is a fowl!” She began feeling him all over and upon feeling how soft he was now she cooed, “Ya softa then when ya was an adwlt.”


Sunburst giggled as he flipped Flurry over and he was now on top of her. He gave her a smile of triumph and shouted, “Now I’m on top, Fwuwwy!”


Flurry Heart giggled as she flipped him over, and she pounced on him shouting, “Na uh. I on top, Sunny!”


Sunburst spat out the sand in his mouth, as he looked back up at Flurry and asked, “Alwight Fuwwuy, can ya ge off? I gotta see Spike and teww him wha happened.”


Flurry seemed reluctant, as she asked in a pleading tone, “Can we pway a bit wonga, Sunny?”


Sunburst sighed and mumbled, “We can’t Fwuwwy, I gotta get back ta bein a adwlt.”


Flurry Heart shook her head and hugged Sunburst, with her wings folding over him close to her chest, “No, ya a fowl now, and ya neva go bein a adwlt!”


Sunburst gasped for breath, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t pull away from Flurry Heart’s grasp, he then wheezed, “Fine we pway.”


Flurry squealed in delight, dropping Sunburst into the sand as she bounced in the air and shouting “Pway! Pway!”


Sunburst turned towards Spike and asked, “Can we pway a game with Spwike?”


Flurry tilted her head and asked, “Whas Spi?” Sunburst pointed to the purple and green scaled dragon as Flurry shouted, “He no Spi he puwple.”


Sunburst smiled and chuckled, “Yes, he’s puwple, bu hi name is Spike.”


Flurry gave him a confused look again as Sunburst sighed, “Wook we can discuss this wata, fow now wets pway,” Under his breath he added. “Maybe I ca catch his attenon and get him to twake us back to the castwe.”


Flurry began to giggle again while shouting, “Pway! Pway!”


Sunburst sighed, looked over at Spike, and then said to Flurry/ “Now wet’s play, whoever can get to pupwle the fastwst wins, okay?”


Flurry lifted her wings and started crawling through the sand before Sunburst could say anything. Sunburst began crawling alongside her, but it was hard as his muscles felt weirder and softer than before, making his movements wobbly and uncoordinated. Also what seemed a short distance as an adult now seemed to him a hoofball field away from the purple and green scaled dragon. He was crawling right along side Flurry for a while when all of a sudden a shadow fell over him and scooped him up.


Spike was unconcerned, with what had transpired. Flurry Heart, he’d been told, got these magical bursts of power all the time. So he was currently transfixed on the heroes battling villains in his comics, when he suddenly felt something wet and slimy sucking on his tail. He looked down and couldn’t help but chuckle seeing Flurry Heart sucking his tail. He scooped her up into his claws and held her close to his chest as she squealed wildly, which only made Spike laugh, “Hold it, I don’t want you to fall.”


Flurry looked up at Spike and started to babble away as he asked, “What are you trying to tell me?”He then looked around the park and asked, “Hey, where did Sunburst go?”


Flurry also began looking around and she cried out a bunch of foal babble. Spike also got worried as he looked around the park while shouting, “Sunburst!” But no pony answered and Flurry Heart began to whimper as Spike in a worried tone mumbled, “Oh, how did I lose the baby sitter?”


Sunburst opened his eyes to a yellow coated crystal pony mare with big green eyes and a blonde flowing main. He was nestled in her lap with a pacifier now in his mouth. She then took him into her embrace and whispered. “Oh sweetie, there you are, I was worried that something was wrong.”


Sunburst didn’t know what to do as he was now smothered in yellow fur clutching at it with his flailing hooves. He began to feel a sense of love from the mare but he also felt the sense of fear grow in him, and he suddenly felt something grow wet and warm around his crotch.”


The mare must of noticed too as she giggled, “Oh, I’m sorry, I must of scarred you. Good thing I took precautions or I would be soaked too.”


Sunburst didn’t understand what the mare was saying, until he saw that his rump was now wrapped in a white poofy diaper. He squealed, his pacifier dropping from his mouth, as the mare hushing him and placed it back in while cooing, “There there, little one, Mommy's here.”


Sunburst suckled the pacifier and gently fell back into the mare’s lap, and as she calmed him down she whispered, “Now go to sleep little one.”


The mare suddenly turned around as she somepony shouting, “Sunburst!” She looked back at the foal and asked, ”Sunburst? Is he a wizard?” She then heard it again, as she looked back at the orange foal and scooped him up. She made her way across the park, and came upon a little dragon holding a crying Flurry Heart and shouting, “Sunburst, where did you go?!”


“Um excuse me?” The mare asked, clearing


Spike turned and the mare as she gave him a loving smile, “Oh Spike The Brave and Glorious, I heard you're looking for a pony named Sunburst?”


Spike eyed the mare and asked, “Thanks but I think there’s only one Sunburst.”


The mare held up the foal who looked up at Spike and started kicking his tiny back legs and holding out his forelegs, squealing and sputtering. Flurry Heart giggled and began doing the same thing. It took all the might of the mare and Spike to hold their respective charges back as Spike replied, “No, that can't be him, Sunburst is a full grown stallion. He couldn’t possibly have turned into a foal.”


The mare nodded, “Oh, that's too bad, because I found this foal naked in the sand with no parents. I was hoping to find them but I haven't seen any ponies that looked even remotely like him or are looking for him. What kind of ponies would be so cruel as to leave an adorable little one like this alone in the park without any protection?”


The orange coated foal, unable to break from the mare’s grip, began to cry as did Flurry Heart. This prompted Spike to shout, “How about we take him just in case, and have the two stay at the palace until we can find his parents, or figure out if he is Sunburst!”


The mare could only nod as she hoofed the colt to Spike who now had two giggling foals kicking and drooling all over him. The mare dawwed. “Well, it looks these two are best friends.”

Spike was having his spines pulled by Flurry, and he grunted, “They sure are. I’d better get going and tell Twilight what’s going on.”


Flurry then jumped onto Spike’s head, making him fall backward with the two foals now giggling and rolling on his belly, which only made the mare daww a second time. She then lifted the two in her telekinesis and said to Spike. ”Do you have a foal buggy ready?”

Spike got up, muttering about his day being ruined and went off as the mare brought the two foals into her fore hooves. They snuggled next to each other as they began sputtering foal babble, while the mare whispered, “I wonder what you two could be talking about?”

Author's Note:

I didnt expect this story to be featured. Thanks everypony.