• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 750 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 750

The Sleepover

"That concert was epic!" Rainbow said to her friends as the walked out of the building, "We totally rocked it."

"Oh Dashie, I didn't know your mom was gonna pick us up," Pinkie squealed.

While the other girls were walking in the front Applejack was wavering behind. Fluttershy noticed this and waited for her friend to catch up to her.

"Applejack are you ok," Fluttershy was obviously worried. "Because you seem a bit distant."

"Huh," AJ's head shot up "oh, I'm fine just thinking about this... Never mind it's not important."

"Oh, Ok." Fluttershy said.

After they caught up to the group they found Rainbows moms car.

"Hi Rainbow, how was your day at school today?" Firefly asked.

"Um, it was..." Rainbow was climbing into the car with her friends in the back trying to decide whether she should lie or tell the truth. Applejack was in a very close proximity, but she still decided to lie. "It was uneventful and boring."

"How about the rest of you girl's day?" Firefly asked the others.

"It was ok... ma'am," Fluttershy whispered.

"That's great I'll let you girls talk back there I'll be on the phone, but don't worry I have an earpiece!"

"She is way too cheerful," Rainbow sighed "I've had a long day and I'd rather talk to my dad, or my friends 24/7 then hear her voice for two minutes!"

Applejack who was sitting right next to Rainbow just sighed and gained a distant look in her eyes. Rainbow could tell she was either thinking about something or remembering something from her wacky childhood, but since she had known her for a long time she could tell it was the second one.

***
(Applejack's memory)

"Your pa has lost the sparkle in his eyes my little Jackie," Her mother said softly braiding her daughters hair.

"But granny said you could never lose a spark?" Jackie said.

"Your grandmother says a lot of things, but she's right you can never fully lose a sparkle," her mother was a kind woman and by far AJ's favorite person in the world.

"Then how did he lose his sparkle in his eyes?" AJ winced when her mother hit a knot.

"He stopped believing," her mothers answer was vague.

"Believing in what ma?" She was getting tired of asking so many questions.

"In magic... In you."

***

"Well girls we're here," Firefly announced, snapping Applejack out of her memory. Rainbow was still looking at her with a worried expression which didn't happen very often.

"Yeah thanks mom," Rainbow said as she exited the car/truck. "Come on girls, follow me."

"Wow darling such a big house!" Rarity complimented "It's just... so beau... words cannot express!"

"Come on lets go to my room," Rainbow said as they made there way up the stairs.

Once the girls all got situated in Rainbows room, Rarity looked at Pinkie who was beaming with joy.

"I trust you brought some games to play, darling."

"You betcha!" Pinkie pulled out her computer and pulled up would you rather. "It's really cool that we can just do it like this and not have to come up with questions on our own! Plus it's a team effort game we can all play together!"

"I'll read the first question," Rainbow cleared her throat, "Would you rather... have a superpower or the love of your life of your life."

"Well, we already have super powers so we have to choose love of your life!" Pinkie said.

"True, ok fine," She choose love of your life and said "Rarity your turn."

"Would you rather... party all night or sleep all day?" Rarity read.

"Sleep all day," Rainbow said "because then no school."

"Ok," Rarity clicked Sleep all day.

"AJ, your turn," Rainbow announced.

"Would you rather...be stuck on a deserted island or be lost in a huge unknown forest?" AJ read.

"Probably the forest since it will still be connected to Canterlot or something," Rarity said.

"Sure," AJ clicked lost in a huge unknown forest, and gave the computer to Fluttershy "your turn."

"Um, WOULD YOU RATHER live forever but have all the ones you love die or live a year with all the people you love?" Fluttershy asked.

"Live a year with all the people you love," AJ answered "Ah've already seen enough death in my life."

"Would Carmel be one of the people you love," Rarity asked.

"Nope," AJ shook her head and Rarity huffed.

"Oh, Ok," Fluttershy clicked live a year with the people you love, and passed the computer to Sunset.

"Ok, WOULD YOU RATHER have everything you have taken from you but stay alive or will you give your life to keep everything you have?" Sunset asked.

"I would choose give your life to keep everything you have," Fluttershy said.

"Is it just me or do you think that question is kinda, contradictory?" Rainbow's friends nodded their heads and Sunset gace the computer to Twilight.

"WOULD YOU RATHER save a deer from getting shot or let the hunter take it because he needs the deer to sell for income to feed his family?" Sunsets eyes widened and Fluttershy near passed out, and she would've if Applejack weren't right behind her.

"Save the deer..." Sunset clicked that answer and shove the computer into the hands of Twilight Sparkle.

"Lets see, WOULD YOU RATHER fight for the person you love/like but who doesn't feel the same way about you or be with the person that actually has feelings for you and try to at least feel something for them too?"

"Um, for the person I love/like." Sunset said and Twilight clicked the answer and gave the computer to Pinkie Pie.

"WOULD YOU RATHER save everyone you love at the cost that they forget who you are or not save them and have them not forgive you forever?" Pinkie looked at her friends "That's an emotional question."

"Save everyone at the cost they forget who you are," AJ answered, and the thing was all of her friends believed that was exactly what she would do.

"Now for a new game..." Rainbow started "TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Uh Oh," Fluttershy said.

They all knew exactly what they were getting into, but they didn't want to believe it.

"Pinkie Pie style," Pinkie said "By the way Twilight that means sexual and just weird questions and the answers are always... um... strange."

"Good to know," Twilight made a silent note to bleach her mind after this game.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter is going to be a Truth or dare showdown!