• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 750 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 750

...DON'T WEAR IT!

"So darling, how long has it been since you've brushed your, hair?" Rarity questioned.

"Ah brushed mah hair this morning," Applejack answered, annoyed. "What is that not good enough for you?"

"Well it is and... never mind. So, I have a few dresses that I want you to try out," Rarity pulled out precisely 6 gowns for that night.

"When did you make these?"

"Well, I made them as soon as you said that you would help me help your wardrobe," Rarity chuckled.

"Hahaha," Applejack fake laughed.

"Well, it is true. Now onto these dresses!"

First Applejack tried on a yellow dress symbolizing the energy of the sun and a black rose symbolizing death. The second dress was a sequin red that symbolizes the circle of life and a red rose in her hair to symbolize love and life. Third she tried on a green dress symbolizing nature, fertility, and life and a white lily. Rarity frowned upon seeing the next two dresses clash with Applejack's complexion. The next dress was burgundy which meant wealth, royalty, and status and a purple headband.

In the end they decided on the yellow dress and the black rose.

Wow! You actually look really nice.

Thanks!

"Now darling, I am going to do your hair in a simple braid then, if it's ok with you I can get dressed in my dress!"

"Of course it is sugarcube."

Now, while your friend does your hair, how about I tell you a bit about myself.

Fine, shoot.

So, I am from equestria and my mom and dad are also spirits there. I am the most unique of my herd because I am the only child who can survive in the human world.

No offense, but your already dead.

True, but I am only 16 years old. So I never died I was just born like this. If your confused just remember that in equestria almost anything can happen.

"And finished," Rarity said "You look lovely darling."

"Wow, nice work, but i've seen better," Applejack smirked

"Now, um... I'm going to get dressed and you can do whatever you do in your free time."

"Sure, I'll go down and see if the girls, plus Soarin are here and tell them that you're almost ready!"

That's what you do in your free time?

Shut up!!

As Applejack walked down the stairs out into the crisp spring air something changed in her spirit, but she ignored it and walked down to the car in front of her.

"Hey AJ we were just..." Rainbow stopped mid sentence, her mouth agape "Wow, AJ you. Look. So. DIFFERENT!"

"Roses can be black?" Pinkie asked, but everyone was ignoring her question.

"Rarity did it, and she is going to be down in a few minutes... or hours, who knows at this point?" Applejack got into the car and sat beside Rainbow Dash and Soarin.

"Nobody!" Rainbow high fived Applejack.

"Well you two seem to get along," Soarin stated.

"Trust me you don't know the half of it," Sunset shook her head shamefully, but couldn't hold back a smile.

"We're doing another performance tonight," Pinkie squealed "So are you Rainbooms ready to rock!"

"Ready!" The girls (-Rarity) chorused.

"What song are we doing anyway?" Rainbow asked suspiciously.

"Hope Shines Eternal, Shine Like Rainbows, and Legend You Are Meant To Be!" Pinkie shouted.

"Cool," Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

Rarity finally came down the stone stairs and steeped into the car.

"Oh, Rarity we've been waiting for you," Rainbow said dramatically in her best Rarity impression "And you tell me to be punctual!" Soarin laughed.

"Aww," Rarity cooed "Two little love birds!"

"You sound just like my mom!" Rainbow vented.

"I really need to set the rest of you girls up for blind dating, so you can actually have something to do in your free time," Rarity looked at Applejack.

See! I knew it would catch on!

Applejack rolled her eyes, but said nothing.

"Aww, but you guys would make such a cute couple!" Pinkie gushed "Right Fluttershy?"

"Well, you guys do look kinda cute together," Fluttershy blushed.

"What?" Rainbow turned her head towards Applejack "You're on my side right AJ?!"

"Right, but only because I don't care much for 'true love'" AJ shrugged her shoulders.

"How could you possibly not care about true love?" Now it was Soarins turn to question the simple girl, but she just rolled her eyes and gave him a 'seriously dude' look.

"She's just complicated like that," Rainbow stuck her tongue out at Applejack.

I've known you for less than a day and I can already tell.

"We're here!" Pinkie jumped out of my he car and walked into the gym "WHOSE READY TO PAR-TAY!"

To say there were a few cheers is an understatement.

***
Applejack, what is that?

A cupcake, Sugarcube. Last time I thought you were the wise and smart one, but NOW I NEED AN UPGRADE!

Not the cupcake, that guy!

Applejack looked up only to notice a young man standing at the door. When he looked at her she quickly turned her head, but she took a quick look at his features. For some reason she seemed to recognize this stranger, and something was nagging in the back of her head telling her to go talk to him.

"Jackie!" Pinkie shouted "Oh, there you are!" Applejack had tried time and time again to stop her energetic friend not to call her Applejack, but as you probably suspected it didn't work.

"Ah'm right here, you don't need to shout." Applejack said, shaking her head.

"It's time for the Rainbooms to start booming!" Pinkie giggled "See what I did there!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact ah did," Applejack started "Ah'm comin'"

"It's about time, cowgirl!" Rainbow looked at Applejack.

"It's time girls," Soarin said "Knock 'em dead!"

"Will do!" The girls shouted in sync, giggling shortly after.

SHINE LIKE RAINBOWS

[Applejack]
Once upon a time
You came into my world and made the stars align

[Rarity]
Now I can see the signs
You pick me up when I get down so I can shine

[The Rainbooms]
Shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows

[Rainbow Dash]
Friends, you are in my life
And you can count on me to be there by your side

[Sunset Shimmer]
And when the music comes alive
We sing our songs to lift us up so we can shine

[The Rainbooms]
And the sound that we hear in our hearts
Makes a crescendo
And the light that ignites in the dark
It makes us all glow
And shine like rainbows
We shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows
We shine like rainbows
Together we stand
As the rain begins to fall
And holdin' our heads up high
As the sun shines through it all

[The cast]
And the sound that we hear in our hearts
Makes a crescendo
And the light that ignites in the dark
It makes us all glow
And shine like rainbows
We shine like rainbows
Shine like rainbows
We shine like rainbows

[The Rainbooms]
We shine like rainbows

There was a thunderous applause, but the Rainbooms were just getting started.

LEGEND YOU ARE MEANT TO BE

[Twilight Sparkle]
I used to think that stories were just that
Set in stone, concrete as a fact
It didn't dawn on me
That I could change history

[Sunset Shimmer]
Now I know I'm writing my own song
Fight my way to the ending that I want
I'll turn a tragedy

[Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle]
Into an epic fantasy

[The Rainbooms]
Hey, hey, hey
You can be a hero (hero) too
Oh-oh-oh
Take my hand, I'm here for you
Come away with me
Be the legend you were meant to be
You'll always be Everfree
Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah
To be the legend you were meant to be
Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah
To be the legend you were meant to be

[Fluttershy]
There was a time when fear would hold me down
'Cause I let it chain me to the ground

[Rainbow Dash]
Look at me now, I'm soaring high
It's never boring in the sky

[Applejack]
When I know I've got friends on my side
Whatever trials, I'll take them all in stride

[Rarity]
Together we will shine so bright
A radiant brilliance in the night

[The Rainbooms]
Hey, hey, hey
You can be a hero (hero) too
Oh-oh-oh
Take my hand, I'm here for you
Come away with me
Be the legend you were meant to be
You'll always be Everfree
Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah
To be the legend you were meant to be
Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah
To be the legend you were meant to be!

"And now Hope Shines Eternal!" Rainbow announced.

Hope Shines Eternal

[Sunset Shimmer]
Somewhere's a book
With chapters still blank

[Main cast]
Insi-i-ide

[Rarity]
It's the book of our lives
And the story is ours

[Main cast]
To write

[Sunset Shimmer]
Ours to write

[Applejack]
Some pages fade
While others are black

[Main cast]
And whi-i-ite

[Fluttershy]
And the story begins
Again every time

[Main cast]
We try

[Applejack]
Every time we try

[Main cast]
And hope shines eternal
And friends are all I need (Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie: All I need)
And hope shines eternal (Twilight Sparkle: Shines eternal)
And the future is always bri-i-i-ight
When you're here with me

[Twilight Sparkle]
I've fought through the darkness
And come out the

[Main cast]
Other si-i-ide

[Rainbow Dash]
For rain clouds will clear
The way for the

[Main cast]
Sunny sky

[Applejack]
Way for the sunny sky-y-y

[Pinkie Pie]
I've been afraid
And stayed through the longest

[Main cast]
Ni-i-ight

[Twilight Sparkle]
Through the longest ni-i-ight

[Pinkie Pie]
But morning still comes
And with it, it brings

[Main cast]
A light

[Rainbow Dash]
Oh, it brings a li-i-ight

[All]
And hope shines eternal
And friends are all I need (Sunset Shimmer: Friends are all I need)
And hope shines eternal (Applejack: Shines eternal)
And the future is always bri-i-i-ight
The future is always bri-i-ight
Yeah, the future is always bri-i-i-ight
When you're here with me

"Thank you CHS!" Rainbow yelled as the girls ran off of the stage.

"We totally rocked it!" Pinkie giggled.

"Girls we need to talk," Sunset stated, the girls all huddled around.
***
(Young mysterious man's prospective)

That girl I feel like I know her from somewhere, but if it's... no she left me a long time ago and she'll never come back. Whatever I can't let this girl get in the way of my plan. I could sense something magical about her, but I don't know what kind maybe she's the one I'm looking for. She felt as if there was something... off about her I could sense some magic from all kinds. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, maybe I'm forgetting something. That isn't very possible though, because nothing and I mean nothing escapes the mind of... NIGHT SHADOW!