• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 749 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 749

Even if the shoe fits...

It was about 7:00 in the morning when Applejack woke up from a horrible nightmare. She went downstairs and said good morning to Miss. Firefly and asked her if she could do some work down here so she wouldn't wake the other girls. Firefly being the mom she is said yes.

"Dear, do you want something to eat, drink?" Firefly asked Applejack.

"No thanks ah'm fine, but thanks," Applejack answered her question politely, but didn't look up from the computer.

"So, Rainbow tells me that you're like the big sister of the group," Firefly started a very unusual conversation, but Applejack was more then obliged to answer.

"Well then, she's right I would do anything for them."

"I wish I had someone like that when I was growing up," Firefly sighed.

"Well what do you mean?" Applejack was always the one to speak with adults like they were her age "uh, if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, of course I don't mind honey," Firefly started "Well when I was younger my mom passed away when I was only 10 years old, so I never really had a mother figure. You see, my father could not speak, but he was a decent man through and through."

"Ah know how you feel, ah have a little sister who had to live her whole entire life so far knowing that she doesn't have a mother or father, and it hurts to know that ah was the one responsible for all of her suffering. Ever since they died, my big brother Big Macintosh always tried to assure me that it wasn't my fault."

"I'm so sorry dear nobody your age should ever have to deal with that kind of heartbreak and responsibility." Firefly looked as if she was ready to cry.

Applejack closed her laptop "Well ah'm going to go back upstairs and sneak back into my sleeping bag so when the girls wake up they won't even notice that ah left."

***
(9:00 a.m.)

All of the girls were finally and it was rush hour in the bathroom. Rarity was trying to brush her hair and Rainbow, Pinkie, Sunset and Twilight were trying to brush their teeth in the mirror that Rarity was trying to use. In the bedroom Applejack and Fluttershy were looking through their bags trying to figure out what they were going to wear that day.

When they all finished Firefly offered to drive them home and they all agreed. Once they all got into the car, Fluttershy finally decided to try to talk to Applejack again.

"Applejack?"

"Yes," Applejack looked up at her.

Fluttershy looked her strait in the eyes "Are you okay?"

"Yes! ah'm fine," Applejack, "Anyway this looks like your stop, bye!"

"Mhm," Fluttershy climbed to the front and quietly thanked Miss Firefly for driving her.

Rarity scooted to the back and sat beside Applejack, "Darling, I am going to go home and grab my supplies, then I'm going to come over."

Applejack nodded silently.

"Darling, are you having second thoughts about helping me?" Rarity started to fake cry "because I completely understand, darling."

Applejack was not impressed.

"OH, Darling you'll have to forgive me this is my stop. See you in about an hour!" Rarity gave her a quick hug and went on her way.

After a few more stops they finally arrived at Applejack's farm she smiled upon seeing her house and thanked Firefly, but before she could get all the way out Rainbow called to her.

"Applejack!"

"Yes, Sugarcube?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with Soarin and I to Sugarcube Corners on Sunday."

"Sure!"

"Plus, if you could tell Carmel that would be great, him and Soarin are actually good friends."

"Why not?" Applejack shrugged her shoulders "What time is it at?"

"1:00!"

"Great we'll be there!"

"Oh, and one more thing!"

"What's up?"

"What will you and Rarity be doing?"

"I'll give you a hint: rarity + closet = clothes. See you tonight!"

***

"Granny, ah'm going for a walk!" Applejack said, as she stepped out of the door.

"Ok, honey," Granny smiled "Jus' make sure' you back by time you designer friend comes."

"Ok, Granny!"

Applejack decided to take a walk into the city, since it was always pretty quite at this time of day. She was walking and enjoying the view when she heard something, no somebody's voice in her head.

Applejack

This distracted her and she bumped into somebody, prompting him to fall over and her too.

"Oh, ah'm so sorry, let me help you," She got up and reached out her hand.

"No, it's fine my name is Smoky Flames, what's yours?"

"Jacqueline O. Apple, if you want to be formal, but Applejack will do."

"Well, hello Applejack!"

"Are you new in town?" Applejack asked.

"Yes, I am."

"What school do you go to?"

"I just started school at Canterlot High," Smoky replied "Do you know where that is?"

"Yep, ah go there as well!"

"Wow, wait your Applejack. One of those girls who save their world and school with magic powers!"

He seemed excited and Applejack just nodded politely.

"And you're also in the band 'The Rainbooms.'"

She shook her head once more.

"Awesome!" He said.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Smoky Flames, but I need to get going so I can meet my friend, bye I hope I see you tonight."


"Wait!" He shouted after her he stopped and gave her his number "We can stay in touch outside of school!"

"Ok, thanks, bye."

Applejack!

She felt subconscious about answering herself, but said...

What?

Good, I finally got your attention. Now little girl, I am Neighapolin, but you can call me Neigh for short. Anyway I heard that you are the element of life force and I am now your spirt guide.

Oh, Twilight did say I could talk to spirits, but--

I can hear all of your thoughts and everything. So that means you are never safe from... SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME!

What if I say it out loud?

Never safe!

Dangit!

What? I thought you weren't afraid of hurting other peoples feelings.

I'm not especially not to people or in your case spirits who mean nothing to me!

Ouch! But onto more serious topics I do hope we can be friends.

Well, we may as well. I mean we'll be with each other 24/7 so we have to get use to each other, don't we?

Yep! Oh and by the way you can't see me right?

Right, am I suppose to?

No, but when you take your necklace of you can see me. I'll be in the form of a man, but you will be the only one who can see me.

By the time the conversation had died down and Applejack made it home Rarity's car was already I the front of the house. Granny Smith and Her were having a conversation.

"And then I said-- Applejack your back finally I've been waiting for you!" Rarity yelled at her.

"Sorry, I was a bit caught up." Applejack did feel a little bit guilty.

"Well, thank you for agreeing to help me, darling. Considering that it's you this means a lot to me!"

"Well, you are doing this for me so it's the least I can do," Applejack patted her on the shoulder.

"Well, all of my stuff is already in your room Big Macintosh helped me. Anyway we start with what you wear tonight!"

Poor Applejack, this is going to be a long day.