• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 746 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 746

...With The Magic

(At lunch)

"Hey girls!" Pinkie said as she bounced over to their normal lunch table.

"Hey Pinks, what's up?" Rainbow asked, coolly.

Pinkie giggled "I was going through Rarity explaining the birth processes."

"And ah thought Rainbow said some weird things today," Applejack stated, shaking her head.

"Wait, what?" Rainbow face dropped to a frown "I have Health after this!"

"Me too," Applejack put a hand over her mouth.

"Don't ask, just something she learned in health!" Pinkie snickered.

"Oh, hey Fluttershy!" Rainbow shouted, trying to break up the strange conversation.

"Hi Rainbow," Fluttershy smiled, sitting by Rainbow Dash.

"Hello darlings!" Rarity squealed, sitting beside Applejack and squeezing her very hard.

"What's the occasion," AJ managed to say between breaths.

"Guess who I just talked too!" Rarity squealed even louder this time.

"Your boyfriend," Rainbow said biting her lip to stop laughing.

"You know as well as anyone that I do not have one," Rarity frowned, but went back to her Pinkie Pie excitement level "I just talked to, Caramel."

"OK, and..." Applejack said motioning her to go on.

"He said you and him have plans on Sunday!" Rarity shouted in a very unladylike stance.

"Yeah, for guitar lessons," Applejack said "We do that every single week, plus they're barely lessons anyway more like a time to sing songs and play guitar..." Applejack stopped and noticed the frown on Rarity's face "Aw, did ah wuin wittle Warity's fantasies!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact you did," Rarity pouted and Applejack laughed.

"Well we all know AJ would probably be the last one in our group to get a boyfriend," Pinkie started "it's just not her thing or Rainbow's you just don't know with those two."

"We're just not interested in that kind of thing," Rainbow shrugged her shoulders and looked at AJ who nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh," Pinkie awed "your interested in girls then."

Applejack and Rainbow shook their heads so fast, that Pinkie fell off of her chair laughing.

"Sorry," Pinkie gasped through laughing "I just... I couldn't help myself."

Just then...

"SURPRISE!" The girls turned around and...

"TWILIGHT!" The all shouted as they embraced their friend.

"We have a huge problem!"

"...Then he just came up and hit me, like who does that!"

"...Then I had to decide between the chocolate icing or the strawberry icing!"

"...Oh, what a travesty we're in darling, a travesty!"

"...We're so glad you're here!"

"As, you can see everyone is having major issues."

(Guess the order...

Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and the one to break it up Applejack)

"Yes, I can see that," Twilight sighed "Ok girls one at a time!"

"Well-" Rainbow started, but was cut off by Pinkie.

"Allow me," Pinkie cleared her throat and took in a deep breath, "This morning Rainbow was walking out of the Principal's office when this guy with a staff walked up and hit her on her head, Fluttershy was walking down from the water fountain and found Rainbow unconscious in front of the Principal's office and screamed so the dead probably heard her. Anyway, we all ran out of our classrooms, well technically we walked out in an orderly fashion and ran ounce we got away from the door. So we picked her up and by we I mean AJ and I, but that doesn't matter Rainbow described him and then we went through some theories about what he or she was doing here and discussed that it could have been a boy or girl, and also discussed that they could be from Equestria or something!"

"Ok, so that was a... um... unique story," Twilight started "but I need to talk to you about our powers right now."

"What about them?" Sunset asked.

"Well there's more too it then strength and speed," Twilight said.

"Like what do you mean Professor Egghead?" Rainbow asked tired of Twilight's beating around the bush.

"Let me explain individually, starting with..." Twilight looked around "Sunset Shimmer, your power is being able to see the past, right? Well, with my research it shows that you can not only see the past, but can also see the present, and future. Your profession is mind manipulation."

"Okay," Sunset said nodding her head knowingly.

"I'm just gonna sit here and pretend that I understand every Professor Egghead is saying," Rainbow leaned back in her chair and waited for the next explanation.

"Applejack you are basically Mother Nature in human form." Twilight started "Let me explain you have the power to manipulate life to an unnatural or natural stance, which is basically strength in the earth."

"What?" Applejack asked.

"The natural process, things are born, grow and then eventually die, right?" Twilight asked.

"Right."

"But things are only born when it is time, right?" Twilight motioned for an answer.

"Right, again."

"Well you're not necessarily in charge of the birth, the growth, or the death, but you can manipulate the birth to become whatever date before or after it's due and the item or mean of life would still come out as if it were suppose to come out that day. For growth if the item has your magic somewhere in it then it can grow forever or until you want it to die. You are also in charge of things like ghosts and spirits and can see through any illusion. Your profession is life manipulation."

"So it's like when ya have an apple that has not yet sprouted on the tree ah can make it come alive which is birth, but then the tree has my magic in it forever until ah decide that it is time for it to die and then it withers and the roots can repurpose. Ah am also able to see ghosts and spirits also known as the dead." AJ concluded.

"Yep pretty much," Twilight nodded.

"Um, Professor Egghead we only have 5 more minutes of lunch so wrap it up for now," Rainbow pointed at the clock.

"Oh, I'll tell you girls my powers," Twilight said, giddily "I don't only do levitation I can also do other kinds of Equestrian magic! Sunset said she would write a note to Twilight and ask her if she has any spell books I can borrow."

Just then the bell rang.

"We can meet in the library for the first half of free period and then practice for the concert the second half." Pinkie said.

"Sounds good ta me." Applejack said.

"Me too, darling." Rarity agreed.

"Yeah sure whatever." Rainbow agreed as well.

"Ok," Sunset and Fluttershy said in unison.

"Perfect see you during free period!" Twilight waved as they raced out of the cafeteria.

***
(At the library)

"Good to see you girls here," Twilight beamed.

"Well it's not like we had anything better to do then homework, so meh," Rainbow said "Plus I really want to know what my power is."

"Then how about we start with your power," Twilight offered.

"Sweet!"

"Ssssh!" Cheerlie whispered.

"Sorry!" Rainbow whisper shouted.

Her friends shook their heads in disapprovement.

"What being quiet is not my forte," Rainbow whispered.

"Anyway, before we start," Twilight smirked "How was Health?"

"Get to the magic stuff Professor Egghead we'll be listening," Rainbow leaned back in her chair.

"Well Rainbow, you have the power of light and sound. That means, well, you know how light travels faster then sound! Yes, I hope you do that was rhetorical. Anyway, you and Applejacks powers are similar, but instead of you being in charge of life forces you would be able to manipulate light and sound to your advantage! By the way, your profession would be manipulator of light and sound."

"Meh," Rainbow tried to hide the excitement in her eyes, but her friends could tell that she was excited.

"Lets get onto the next person shall we?" Twilight looked around at her friends "Pinkie would you like to go next?"

"Would I!" Pinkie whisper shouted "I would love to!"

"Pinkie, you will have a strong connection to emotions with things like hope and sadness you know all of the emotions inside of our heads. You also have to be very careful like Sunset you have a power that has something to do with the mind and there might be some people who don't want you looking into their emotions. Your profession would be manipulator of emotions."

"But wha..." Pinkie was cut of by Twilight soon finding her hand over her lips.

"And no, exploding sprinkles have nothing to do with emotions." Twilight shook her head and muttered something like 'I can't believe I forgot that'.

"Aw, bummer," Pinkie pouted.

"Ok, so I'm going to pretend that I did NOT hear that and move onto," Twilight looked directly at Rarity "Rarity do you want to go?"

"Why yes darling, if I didn't I wouldn't be here," Rarity nodded her head slowly.

"Rarity, you have an eye for detail correct?" Twilight raised and eyebrow.

"Of course."

"Well your element has a lot to do with creativity and inner beauty, you can help with things like self doubt, love, and even hate. Your profession a lot like mine is something deeper and something you cannot see you are the manipulation of creativity."

"That sounds important," Rarity commented.

"It is," Twilight smiled "Fluttershy last but not least, your power kind of speaks for itself. So, your profession is animal manipulation."

"Ok," Fluttershy nodded respectfully.

"Come on, if we get out now we can have enough time to practice!" Rainbow shouted, quickly covering her mouth.

"Remember AJ he's out there somewhere you cannot let him hurt your friends again. You were put on this earth to do 4 things live, protect your friends and family, fight until death, and... die as long as he dies with me," Applejack whispered to herself as she caught up with the rest of her friends.