• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 750 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 750

Try To Keep Up...

The girls were on their way to Principle Celestia office and just had to hope that she wouldn't become super suspicious that they need to snoop around in personal files. So they decided not to ask her, instead they decided to come up with a very well thought out plan... sorta.

"Ok, so girls remember the plan," Sunset started "Applejack, you and Pinkie Pie are on distracting duty."

"Um, why the hell are you putting the honest one in charge of distracting duty, won't she just tell the truth if Celestia or Luna asks what's really going on?" Rainbow asked.

"Ah'm honest, not a pushover." Applejack rolled her eyes she was used to these kinds of insults from Rainbow Dash.

"Plus if you and Pinkie start to get in trouble and have to lie then they will believe their most honest student and Pinkie just always has something up her sleeve," Sunset chuckled "Now Rainbow, you and I will sneak past Principle Celestia while she is distracted and look through the files."

"That could take hours!" Rainbow complained.

"Do you want to get knocked out again?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"No," Rainbow's head shot up "wait I just realized something, you girls never told me what happened while I was out!"

"Really darling," Rarity said shaking her head, not impressed "we are hatching a secret plan that could get us into..." She paused, "And what would happen if we got caught and it would be... THE WORST. POSSIBLE.THING!"

All of the mane 6 (Sunset instead of Twilight) stopped and stared.

"Wait so what are you and Fluttershy gonna do?" Rainbow questioned.

"I was just getting to that before I got interrupted," Sunset looked around to see If there were going to be any more interruptions "Ok, so Rarity you and Flut..." Sunset cut herself of. "Were is Fluttershy?"

"Ah haven't seen her since last period." AJ commented.

"And haven't seen her since just now!" Pinkie bounced up and down, pointing at the shy pink haired girl.

"Damn Fluttershy, what took you so long?" Rainbow asked.

"In the bathroom?" Sunset commented.

"Shit Fluttershy, you picked a shitty day to have your period." Yes, Rainbow did say that...very loudly.

Everyone in the hallway stopped and stared at them.

"WHAT YOU KNOW ALL YOU GIRLS DO IT TOO," Rainbow started "AND BOYS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR PROBLEMS TOO!!"

Everyone walked a little faster than usual that day.

" Anyway now that that's taken care of, Sunny continue," Rainbow said, but Sunset was still frozen in shock. She turned to her friends; Fluttershy and Rarity were blushing, Applejack was trying to wake up Sunset (she fainted:ajbemused: b.t.w.), and Pinkie was laughing so hard that she couldn't breath or talk for that matter.

"Am I going to have to do this myself!" Rainbow turned and noticed none of her friends had moved, except for Applejack, but she only moved because she gave up on Sunset and moved onto her next friend in need, Fluttershy. "Never mind," Rainbow sighed and went to go help Applejack put her friends back into consciousness.

***
(15 minutes later)

"Ok so now that we are all settled Sunset can continue," Applejack stated.

"Right, so Fluttershy, you and Rarity will go and try to track the..." Sunset paused looking for the right word, "nucince and text me or Rainbow if you find anything... And I mean absolutely anything!"

"But darling, during school hours?" A frown appeared on Rarity's face.

"Well if he was here earlier so maybe he'll still be here now... Oh and before I forget," Sunset pulled out 7 beautiful pouches customized to fit each girls persona, "We might not want to use any magic around him or her because who knows what could happen?"

"Well," Pinkie started "'it' could track is down and when we're not looking stab us with that pole thing he has and threaten us to tell him all of our secrets and abilities!" Pinkie smiled. "I didn't scare you to much, did I?

"Honestly, ah don't know anymore." Applejack shrugged her shoulders and Rainbow chuckled.

"So girls any questions?" Sunny asked cheerfully.

"Just one," all of the girls looked at each other and said in unison "Are you crazy!?"

"So no questions?" Sunset whimpered.

"Totally, I have one," Rainbow cleared her voice and screamed "WHEN DID SNEAKING PAST PRINCIPAL CELESTIA BECOME BAD IDEA!!!?"

"So still no questions?" Sunset smirked and Rainbow looked about ready to blow up.

"What are you death?" Rainbow asked in a calmer voice this time.

"Ah don't know 'bout her, but I sure am," said an unfortunate Applejack who had been standing right next Rainbow when she screamed.

Rainbow chuckled, nervously "sorry AJ."

Rainbow didn't need a verbal response because AJ just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I said I was sorry, your lucky you got that out of m--" Rainbow's sentence was saved by the bell.

"Ah have math with Ms. Harshwhinny, what do y'all have next?" Applejack asked.

"Science," Sunset said

"Ancient History!" Pinkie said.

"English," Fluttershy whispered.

"Math," Rainbow gagged.

"Health!" Rarity cried.

"Ooh Ms. Chrysalis is the worst health teacher isn't she?" Sunset asked.

"Yes, I wish we could have new teacher." Rarity wined.

"No matter what teacher we have it would still be health, no matter what." Rainbow grunted.

"Yeah, your right Rainbow.." Sunset was cut off.

"Well those are two words ya do not hear in tha same phrase." Applejack remarked sarcasticllly, this time it was Rainbows turn to roll her eyes at AJ's comment.

"But just in case keep an eye out and..." She paused "be careful."

She said as the girls went their separate ways.

***
(Twilight's P.O.V.)

I hope the girls take the news well I know that I'm not... Her anymore, but things keep popping up and always has my name on it. As we we're driving past Sugercube Corner I noticed a car and a strange looking guy talking to another strange woman/man. I hope the girls feel comfortable and not super confused about my research. Now all I have to is get to CHS by lunch should be easy, right?

I looked out of the window and saw traffic for miles, what have I gotten myself into?!


CRAP sorry I never curse only in my head, no Twilight stop talking to yourself... It's creepy.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if you have any suggestions or ideas about what should happen next I would be grateful.