• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 762 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 762

PreviousChapters Next
The Battle/ Fight

And with that said the two ponies launched into the fight with full power and force, each swung their hooves to try to hit each other, and each cast the spells they knew (which was limited since it was only the sixth week of school).

The battle and fight took some time and it was some time before the two eventually split apart from the physical violence and fight and battle and slowly stepped apart from each other gradually increasing the distance that they were apart, it seemed like neither one could gain the advantage in the physical battle or fight that they had, and so now they were only going to go with spell casting, and clearly the girl must have been strong in order to fend off Carl for so long.

“Alright,” Carl said panting with heavy breath, “You can throw a punch, but can you cast a spell as well as I can?” and with that he cast a spell that lifted a large heavy boulder up off the ground and he raised it to the top of the flagpole that stood in the center of the field, “Beat that,” he said dropping the rock.

“That’s easy,” she said lifting it higher than the flagpole and moved it around in circles around the entire school and then dropped it back down where it was.

“Can you beat that?” she asked with a mocking smile of defiance and revolt.

Carl was both shocked, surprised, and angry at this, he had never encountered any pony that dared challenge his rule, power, or strength, and he had also never met a pony that could tie him in any game or challenge, or even beat him, especially a girl, this battle and fight was his first experience of losing to some pony else, and he did not like it, and since he knew that he couldn’t beat the girl without further humiliating himself, he did something completely out of character and that was surprising instead, he used his magic and with great effort he threw the boulder at the strange, mysterious, unusual, odd girl.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: The Shocking (New) Surprise

A development where Star Swirl perform his first real act of magic.

So stay tuned for more.

PreviousChapters Next