• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 762 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 762

PreviousChapters Next
An Unexpected Hero Arrives (to help)

Back in the present he cringed under all the spells thrown at him, but luckily enough for him he seemed to have a high magic resistance, it was that or they were either taking it easy on him as they said they would. But as luck would have it on that kind day, he would not have to face this threat alone anymore.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” cried a very loud voice (that he had not heard of before this day) that he would long remember as the voice of his one and only real and true friend, and also his personal hero and savior that day outside on the school playground, and whomever this pony was, he already liked them.

“I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE!”, at the first cry every pony stopped what they were doing, but on this the second cry, every pony turned around to see who shouted, and to his surprise as well as the others, it was a girl who stood there.

“DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE!” she said very loudly as if to try to scare them off, but they would not be so easily persuaded or moved.

“Or else what? Are you going to get a teacher or cry for little mommy’s help? Well I got news for you kid, this is the real world, it gets tough, go back on home where you belong, this is not your place or your time, and this is none of your business anyhow, but I don’t even know why you would stick your neck out or up for some low unicorn like this, he can’t even do a simple levitation spell, and yet he talks about teleportation as if it can ever be a real thing, if you ask me, he’s getting what he deserves and what he should, no more, no less.”

“The reason why I’m sticking my neck up or out as you say, is because it is the right thing to do, and if you don’t stop what you’re doing, you’ll force me to act out against you in violence and anger, and trust me, you don’t want to see what I look like when I’m angry, it’s very bad news.

Now are you going to stop picking on him, or am I going to have to get physical with all of you guys?”

Carl growled with anger, “I can take you down alone, I am not afraid of fighting a girl, even if I know she’s bigger and stronger than me, which you’re not.”

“I wouldn’t be too confident about that if I were you,” the strange, odd, and mysterious girl said stepping closer to Carl and slowly approached him ready for a battle and fight to start at any minute by some unspoken signal, “But then again, I’m not as stupid as you are, so I wouldn’t know anything about that, but then again, I suppose that your parents never taught you how to act.”

“My parents did just fine with how to act and behave around others.”

“Really? Well did they at least teach you never to fight a girl no matter what?”

“They did, but I won’t fight you, not unless you make the first move on me.”

“Well at least I see that you have some manners and aren’t completely rude.”

“Well that’s nice to hear, but I do pride myself on fair chances and mercy, so I’ll give you one last chance to leave this battle and fight before it even begins, if you do I’ll forget that this whole thing ever happened between me and you.

Because trust me, you do not want to make an enemy out of me, because I will be your worst nightmare and dream, and I will haunt you until the day that you die, so I’m warning you right here and now one last time, leave now before it is too late to turn back, I won’t give you another chance like this one here.”

“I don’t take deals or offers from idiots that can’t treat other ponies fairly with love and kindness and generosity, and I don’t take deals from bullies either.”

“You’re really asking for a good beating with all these insults, aren’t you? Calling me stupid and insulting the way my parents raised me up as a colt.”

“Well that all depends on what you define and mean by beating, if you mean that you’ll beat me then you’re wrong, but if you mean me beating you, then you are completely right,” the girl said stepping closer to Carl and slowly and cautiously approached him, both ponies were ready for a fight now, ready to move and act on some unspoken signal that would mark the start of the fight.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: The Battle/ Fight

Also who is this strange, new mysterious girl that is both odd and unusual?

Stick around to find out.

And please stay tuned for more.

PreviousChapters Next