• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 762 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 762

PreviousChapters Next
Twelve Years Later...

Twelve Years Later…

Star Swirl looked down at the town and place that he had called home for so many years and so long, he looked at it with remembrance and respect.

He may not have lived the best life, or even a nice one, and it wasn’t fair, but at least he was content and happy with it, after all, he did have Pearl to help him out, and that meant more than all the gems and money and wealth and fame and fortune in the whole entire world, for she was his whole entire world now.

He didn’t know why he came back here now after so many years, but he guessed that he was finally ready to do something incredibly stupid and crazy, something that he had wanted for a very long time now ever since he had left her so many long years ago, a choice that he was sad about, but one he could not change, but now he would fix his mistake with the choice he made now.

It was the one and only thing that would later become his craziest and stupidest act, or at least in the sense of love and emotion and feelings as well too. But then again, when you’re in love, you do stupid crazy stuff and things.

He rushed into the store and pointed at the item he had in mind for quite some long time now and then said, “How much for this?” to the sales pony behind the counter. “Well let me see,” he said picking it up and glancing at it, “Well for this special and unique item it will be exactly ____ bits to pay for it.”

“Done,” he said paying the pony, “Thank you, dear good sir pony.”

“You’re welcome,” the sales pony said as he left the store in a rapid rush.

And with that he rushed off to find her, and he knew that he would find her at her current house. So, he went there, and then knocked on the door and waited for her. Soon enough there was an answer as a nice young mare stepped outside, “Star Swirl?” she asked, “Is that you? After all these years, you come back to me once more again here and now? Why not any sooner.”

“Because, Pearl,” he said, “I wasn’t ready then, but I am now. After all these years, I finally have an answer for you, but one in the form of a question.
Pearl Shining, will you on this day and this time, here and now, marry me?”

The world suddenly seemed to stop once he has asked the question.

Or perhaps it only seemed like it was that way, or perhaps maybe it really was slowed down or stopped, who could tell? But anyhow, the question lingered in the air for quite some time as she considered her answer and he considered the answer and response he would get, would he be accepted or rejected instead?

The answer of course was easy for Pearl, she had known it for quite some long time now, and of course she had to say it to him now, “Yes,” she said, “Of course, I would always be yours, it doesn’t matter what comes or what will happen to us, I will always love you, I have ever since we were young.”

And with that said they kissed each other, and all was well and fine with them.

And their honeymoon turned out quite well and fine too as well, but it wasn’t until two years after they got married that Star Swirl had his greatest idea ever.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Two Years Later (Again)...

Anyhow I always use the same formula/ strategy for marriage, item is unnamed, character comes back to home town/ city (or an unfamiliar one) and then proposes. (Don't believe me? Well check out The Secret of Vinyl Scratch for more and you'll see the EXACT SAME FORMULA used Once More Again.

Anyhow please stay tuned for more!

PreviousChapters Next