• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 762 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 762

PreviousChapters Next
Yet Another Interruption

Meanwhile Back in the Royal Canterlot Library…

“Later he explained to me why he lied,” Celestia said interrupting the story.

“And did you forgive him?” Twilight asked now that there was a break.

“Yes, I did, and he also explained what he saw, he saw my sister in pain, sorrow and despair, and that lead her to turn into Nightmare Moon.

But that was only many years later after we started ruling the land, and he told me this story shortly before her return in case you were wondering.”

“Okay, so what happened next then?” she asked curiously.

“We learned from our teachers about diplomacy and politics, I won’t bore you with the details, but let’s just say we might not be who we are today without their guidance, but anyhow the construction of the castle began shortly after that, but there were a few small slight little problems,” she said with a smile on her face at the last part, “And let’s just say that some of them were caused by us, after all, we weren’t always the perfect ponies that you see us as now.”

“How dare you say that,” Twilight said mockingly, “But anyhow please do go on, I would love to hear more about how you caused trouble there.”

She emphasized the word ‘love’ and then Celestia smiled and went on.

“Alright,” she said, “I suppose that is started off with the water balloon…”

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Practical Pranks

When Luna and Celestia get bored what will they do to stay entertained>

Read and find out.

So stay tuned for more!

PreviousChapters Next