• Published 3rd Dec 2016
  • 676 Views, 39 Comments

Siren's Melody - Bahamut0



A story highlighting the sirens' relationships with their duelist boyfriends.

  • ...
4
 39
 676

Epilogue

The group had just finished the massive sundae they had ordered. "I can't believe we didn't get brain-freeze from all that! Still though, totally worth it.", Fang replied with a grin.

"Speaking of treats, we got one planned for you girls as well.", Venus said with a smile. "It's only fair."

"So what did you plan?", Adagio asked with a smirk.

"Ace?"

"On it. Timaeus!" Ace summoned his dragon. "Ladies, your chariot awaits.", Ace said with a bow. The group got on Timaeus's back and flew to where Venus had set up the surprise for their girlfriends. Soon, they were right over it. Venus had arranged a whole field of flowers!

"It's beautiful!", Adagio said.

"Not as pretty as you though.", Venus said as he kissed her. Timaeus landed and the group got off to look around the field. Fang came to Aria holding flowers in his mouth and wagging his tail. Aria smiled as she kissed him and rubbed his belly after she broke the kiss. Ace and Sonata were laying together will looking at the clouds, and Venus picked out a flower for Adagio. "A little something to make you smile more."

"That's the line that stole my heart." Adagio held the flower close to her heart. "And made my love for you bloom."

"You do know that line was corny right?"

"Shut up and kiss me. It was sweet." Venus had no problem with that request.

"You know, now I'm going to be thinking about your voice when I go to bed."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Nothing lovelier than a siren's melody to drift off to sleep."

Comments ( 12 )

7768911
Finished the epilogue! Enjoy!

7769039 I enjoy the epilogue :pinkiesmile::heart: it was so beautiful and sweet

7769039 now so far Inferno and Rarity and the dazzlings and their boyfriends are done... now it's just Ice and Indigo,Shadow Thunder and Starlight,Steel and RD,Golden and sunset and Burst Celestia and moon

7769888
I don't know if I'll due all the relationships. But I know you'll like the next story!

7769963 ok then I can understand that. And I can't wait to see the next story I just know I will like it what ever the next story is going to be about

Comment posted by ArcticAce01 deleted Dec 4th, 2016
Comment posted by ArcticAce01 deleted Dec 4th, 2016

7769998
Just submitted the next story! It should post soon!

7770233 yay! Can't wait to see it when it gets posted

7770236
Is should post in a couple of minutes. It's pretty funny. You'll be cracking up!

7770236
Story just posted!

This was too cute.

*Dies from the cringe of what I just said.

Login or register to comment