• Published 3rd Dec 2016
  • 667 Views, 39 Comments

Siren's Melody - Bahamut0



A story highlighting the sirens' relationships with their duelist boyfriends.

  • ...
4
 39
 667

Chapter 3

"Um, not that it isn't nice or anything. But why did you come to me for advice?", Burst asked as he put his books away and turned to the Dazzlings and Ace, Venus, and Fang. "I know me and some of the guys have put on good performances, but we've got no experience with show business."

"What're you talking about?! You're the current duel champion!", Adagio shouted. "Not to mention you and the guys win the whole crowd whenever you sing and rock out!"

"Okay you've got that right. The truth is, the guys and I aren't letting fame get to our heads. But, I suppose I could tell you the secret the guys and I have for why we're so good. And it's not our voices.", Burst said with a smile.

"But you sing so well! So what is your secret to performing so well?", Adagio asked.

"You're about to find out! The guys and I were planning a little something in advance for the new Power Rangers movie! In fact, you can catch it right about now! I'm meeting with guys! The whole school's going to be there! Come on Ace! We're going to need you too!" The Dazzlings and their boyfriends went to see just what Burst meant. They arrived at the stage. When the performance began, Burst, Inferno, Steel, Ace, and Gold walked out wearing shirts that looked like they were designed after the old Power Rangers.

"Alright CHS!", Burst shouted. "IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" Inferno and the others began to play, and Burst began to sing.

They've got
A power and a force that you've never seen before!
They've got
The ability to morph and to even up the score!
No one will ever take them down!
The power lies on their side!

Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

They know
The fate of the world is lying in their hands!
They know
To only use their weapons for defense!
No one will ever take them down!
The power lies on their side!

Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

(Inferno's Guitar Solo)

No one will ever take them down!
The power lies on their side!

Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
Go go Power Rangers!
You Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

The whole crowd was cheering! Burst and the guys went down to meet Adagio and the others. "So what did you notice about us while we were up there?" Sonata raised her hand. "Yes Sonata?"

"Oh! You were all having fun!", she answered with a smile.

"We have a winner. Just try to have fun with what you do. That's our secret. By the way Ace, isn't tonight date night for you and Sonata?" Ace blushed! "And since all of her family has dates, you might as well make it a triple date!"