• Published 3rd Dec 2016
  • 671 Views, 39 Comments

Siren's Melody - Bahamut0



A story highlighting the sirens' relationships with their duelist boyfriends.

  • ...
4
 39
 671

Chapter 1

"You know, I never imagined we'd get this lucky.", Sonata chirped as she walked the hallways of CHS with Adagio and Aria. "People forgave us for our little grab for power, and now we actually have a normal life!"

"As normal as summoning real monsters from a trading card can be.", Aria added. "Or having a boyfriend who's part wolf for that matter."

"Not to mention Venus can make plants grow, and Ace can grow dragon wings.", Adagio mentioned. "And lets not forget, it's thanks to them we got our voices back. And is it me? Or do we sound better than when we had our magic? Like, REALLY better?"

"What? You think that old story could be true?", Aria asked. "That was just a myth. Right?"

"Think about it Aria. Sonata got her voice back almost immediately after Ace showed her that he really loved her. The same went for us when we started dating Venus and Fang respectively."

"What legend?", Sonata asked.

"There's an old story. Long ago a pony fell in love with a siren. But she never even sang or used her magic. He fell in love with her when he first saw her. Everyday he would visit her and talk to her. Eventually the two fell in love, and her gem broke. But even without it, she sang beautifully. Even more lovely than before. Maybe...that's what happened to us."

"Well to be honest, I could care less about my voice.", Sonata said. "I'm just happy Ace loves me." Aria smiled.

"I think that's the REAL important fact. What do you say Adagio? Adagio?" Aria then noticed the look Adagio had in her eyes. "No. Adagio no! We swore we'd never try that lofty plan again!"

"Come on girls! We've got our voices back, so why not try to reach for music stardom?"

"Because seeking huge amounts of praise and adoration was what landed us on Earth in the first place AND what got our butts kicked at the Battle of the Bands! And besides, I'm happy just singing for fun. NOT fame."

"Well...maybe Sonata doesn't share your opinion!"

"I'm with Ari. I don't know if I could handle that kind of life. I know Ari couldn't with her temper."

"The second the paparazzi take a photo of me I'd deck them.", Aria said with a nod. "Especially if they try to make me look bad."

"Am I the only one left with ambition?! Fine! I'll get Venus' opinion!" Adagio then stormed off.

"...Wanna go rub Fang's belly?", Aria asked.

"YEAH!", Sonata cheered as the two of them went to find Night Fang.