• Published 3rd Dec 2016
  • 676 Views, 39 Comments

Siren's Melody - Bahamut0



A story highlighting the sirens' relationships with their duelist boyfriends.

  • ...
4
 39
 676

Chapter 5

"I gotta say. That was one sweet victory.", Aria said with a smirk.

"Who are you and what have you done with Aria?", Adagio asked. "Because you actually seem happy."

"Hey. I said I would be more open. Maybe this is just a side I've let only Fang here see." Aria smiled as she scratched Fang's ears.

"Glad I can make you happy.", Fang said with a smile as his tail wagged. The group went inside as the former sirens sat across from their respective boyfriends.

"You three were amazing out there!", Ace cheered. "I don't think I've heard anything more beautiful."

"Well they were sirens. I kinda expected my girlfriend to have a voice as beautiful as she is.", Venus said with a smile.

"It's thanks to all of you we can sing again. I guess you could say you helped us find our voices.", Adagio said with a fond smile. "That's the real sweet victory. So we decided to go all out." The guys were wondering what she meant when a gigantic sundae was brought in front of them. "That kiss wasn't the only taste of heaven I wanted to give you. Dig in!" All of them eagerly dug into the mountain of ice cream before them.

"BEST. DAY. EVER!", Sonata screamed at the top of her lungs!