• Published 21st Oct 2016
  • 4,681 Views, 2,081 Comments

Appledashery Vol. Two - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash and Applejack have a long, joyous, arduous relationship.

  • ...
26
 2,081
 4,681

PreviousChapters Next
...Rarijack'd

"Applejack?"

She stared at a painting of Canterlot hanging off the wall of Carousel Boutique. Her eyes followed the blue sky and clouds... then a gentle arc of a rainbow painted in the corner of the landscape. Her freckled face smiled at that last detail...

"Applejack, darling?" Rarity's voice intensified.

Just like that, the cacophony of blow driers and running water pierced Applejack's eardrums. She woke up to the moment, turning to give Rarity a double-take. "Hmmm?"

"I... I-I don't mean to pry, Applejack, but..." The fashionista nervously tapped her front hooves together while her ears drooped. "...would you kindly mind getting your hair wet so that I may wash and condition it... then work on your hooficure and makeup and—"

"Work on my what now?" Applejack blinked.

"AJ! Dang it, girl!" Rainbow Dash barked from the distance, making Applejack's muscles tighten up. "Move your friggin' flank! Grand Galloping Gala, remember?! If we're late, I won't be able to get there in time to impress the Wonderbolts!"

"Heh... sure thang, y'all..." Applejack winced, smiling sheepishly at Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy in the distance. "Reckon I wanted to wait until the rest of you girls took your turns."

"We've taken our turns, Applejack!" Rarity briefly frowned. "We've taken them and a half! Now." With blue telekinesis, she dragged over a water-filled basin. "This bucket."

"Yeah...?" Applejack craned her neck and peered into it. "What about it?"

Rarity's magic plucked the ribbon out of Applejack's mane.

"What in tarnation—?!" Applejack managed before she felt her blonde hair being yanked over her head and then her entire cranium savagely dunked in the water-filled bucket. "Bllbbllblblblbbb!"

"Fluttershy!" Rarity hollered across the Boutique in mid-apple-pone-wakeboarding. "Fetch me the damnable shampoo!" She began viciously soaking Applejack's mane while Rainbow laughed. "My future marriage to royalty depends on it!"

PreviousChapters Next