• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 540 Views, 22 Comments

Equestria, Destroyed - Penalt



A world changing event alters the balance of power across Equestria. Heroes will fall. Heroes will rise. Nothing will be the same again.

  • ...
15
 22
 540
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

It almost seems too easy.

Well, now you've gone and done it... :rainbowlaugh:

I like this story. More!!!

8192906 Then I suggest, for now, you check out the linked stories by Damaged and Door Belle. They both take place in the same setting as this. :)

Yeah, retreat and regroup to stability, but research needs to be done to figure out why Discord exploded. There's a lot more to fix on this long path...
Rogue should be renamed Starscream, silly little thing. If only all insurrections were that easy to quench...
Keep going! ;)

Penalt, this is interesting so far, but I feel as if character development is sorely lacking. For instance, Rogue is...just there. I don't know his or her motivation, why they wanted to betray and overthrow Chrysalis, or anythign else-or why they'd try this at the peak of an absolute disaster.

This is the wake of a disaster, but even considering that I feel like Chrysalis is lacking a bit in introspection and emotions, as well as her relationship with her various changelings and the pony survivors. I actually like this chapter a bit more than the second because we had some interaction and views into Chrysalis' mentality with the guards, but I can't help but feel as if there could be more.

Iiiiiiinteresting. Good to see that Chryssie is aware of Rogue's coming treachery.

... You just had to tempt fate, Chryssie...

I don't know why people downvote this. Sure, a few Chekhov's guns here and there, but nothing significant. The thing with Rogue could be fleshed given time. Alas, that was not the case.

I might want to continue the "Fog" story by Door Belle. He doesn't seem active, so can I ask for your blessing instead?

Login or register to comment