• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 1,348 Views, 35 Comments

To Honor the Dishonored - Uncle Smiles



Lord Protector, Master Assassin, The Masked Felon and Father. Those are the titles I have held for years but I failed to protect, I never killed, my identity is known and I don't deserve to be a Father.

  • ...
12
 35
 1,348
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

So from what I understood is that corvo and Faust hooked up had celestia and Luna he did something and celestia killed him and then in the flashback I saw a hint of attraction in celestia to corvo

7669991 Celestia didn't kill Corvo. She banished him into the Void using runes given to them by the Outsider.

Somthing bad is going to happen....I just know it

hes gonna wake up with sharpie all over his face

Great chapter keep up the good work update soon :twilightsmile:

Nice. I love Dishonored. One of my fave stealth games.

i am intrigued by this story i hope it gets updated soon

Good chapter, but those pictures pulled me right out of the story.

8005371 I'll admit that using images aren't the best thing to do but I was in a hurry to finish it and didn't bother to try to describe them. That and I can't describe anything for shit, I actually have an editor (Really great guy) that helps with describing images so I wouldn't have to put them into the chapter.

In short, sorry if the images bother you and I will update it to have at least one image (if I'm lucky then no images at all.) But thanks for stating you thoughts.

Need update please

Login or register to comment