• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,991 Views, 16 Comments

Hugs, Cuddles, and more Hugs - Stevie The Dragon



Spike is going to get quite a surprise as strange events occur and the power of being hugged is unleashed!

  • ...
0
 16
 1,991

Chapter 3: Food Coma Recovery

Spike slowly began to awaken as he let out a groan and managed to wake up, only to immediately regret his decision of waking up. The pain he felt in his belly was indescribable as he curled into a fatal position, letting out a groan of pain. His belly had then begun to be bathed in a purple light as the pain simmered down to nothing and he could focus again. Spike sat up and rubbed his head. "Ugh, what happened?" He asked as he turned to his right only to see Twilight and his giant slimy friend both staring at him with concerned eyes. 'Wait, eyes?' Spike did a double take and noticed the massive slime creature now had two green eyes with eyelashes. He looked around and finally noticed he was in his bedroom.

"Oh Spike, thank goodness your awake, I was so worried." Said Twilight as she hugged Spike. "You fell into a food coma and you didn't wake up for three whole hours. I mean just look at that stomach of yours! How much could a little dragon possibly eat?" She said as she gestured towards Spikes quite bloated stomach. "Your quite lucky I have a spell that can make the pain go away." Spikes slimy friend let out a gurgle in agreement.

Spike rubbed the back of his head as Twilight continued to hug him. "Gee Twilight, I uh, I guess I just was um...really hungry?" Said Spike while doing a confused gesture with his arms. Spike sighed. "Well, Twilight, what about re-shelving day? We still have to do that. It's important." He said as he tried to get up.

"Spike, your more important than re-shelving day, now you need to get some rest mister." Said Twilight as she laid him back down while Spike felt quite touched by the comment. "Now, just to keep you from being bored, i'm gonna tell you what I learned about our slimy friend here Spike." Said Twilight as she got into the bed with Spike and snuggled him close. Spike snuggled back as he nuzzled her warm fur. "Now, so far what I have learned is that this slime creature is a female, you can tell by the eyelashes. I have also learned that she has the ability to turn into any creature she want's, though, on a bigger scale. I measured her weight and then looked at what this creature is and there average weight, apparently this creature is just called 'Slime', and for the average slime she is much more overweight than she is supposed to be, that is why she is so huge, sadly she cannot loose this weight and can only gain more. The way she gained so much weight is from absorbing water, you see, Slime's have the natural ability to absorb water, and she must've absorbed water from the storm a couple days a go. Since she is overweight this will also effect her ability when turning into any creature, making the creature look, well um, I guess 'very obese' would be the correct term. I asked her if she wanted to stay with us a bit earlier and she agreed, by nodding her head of coarse since she has no vocal cords. What would you like to name her Spike?"

"How about...aha! I've got it! Slimey!" Said Spike, proud of the name. Twilight and Slimey looked at each other before shrugging, then an idea hit Spikes head as he giggled. "Slimey, make yourself look like Twilight."

"Wait no!" Said Twilight angrily. Slimey then began to shift and change and was soon a bigger version of Twilight, well, bigger and fatter and also green. Spike rolled off of the bed in a laughing fit as he banged his fist against the ground. Twilight blushed furiously at him as Slimey had an amused look on her face, changing back to normal.

"Oh man Twilight you were-" He took in a deep breath. "you were so fat and-" He took in another deep breath. "your butt was like two big beach balls!" He finished as he burst into another round of laughter.

Twilight looked at him angrily before her look softened and a soft smile appeared on her face, she to then began to start giggling and laughing and soon, they laughed themselves to the point where they were exhausted and could laugh no more. "Come on Spike, let's go to bed." Said Twilight as she picked him up and got into the bed, holding him close against her and cuddling him. Slimey then began to move closer to the bed, eventually laying on top of them so only there heads were exposed. Slimey felt strangely weightless when on top of them so they could breath just fine. Spike slowly began to fall asleep to the sound of Twilight's steady heart beat, and soon all three of them fell asleep.

Meanwhile peaking in the window was a certain dark blue alicorn as she watched the three fall asleep, she smiled as she gently flew back to Canterlot, the cool breeze ruffling her dark blue fur. Soon she arrived in Canterlot as the sun was setting, arriving at her sisters bedroom and lightly knocking on the door. A minute later Celestia opened the door as she greeted her sister with a warm smile.

"So Luna, is that slime creature you reported a threat, or a friend?" Asked Celestia.

"A friend." Said Luna with a happy smile as she began to walk to her own bedroom. Meanwhile back in Ponyville, the three friends were still sleeping. Slimey unconsciously wrapped a protective slime tendril around Spikes body to keep him safe. Spike hugged the slimy tendril with a warm smile on his face as he kept sleeping, he then began to start sucking on his thumb as he snuggled against Twilight. Meanwhile, Twilight wrapped her wings protectively around Spike, leaving Spike to be completely protected and comfortable for a good nights sleep.

Author's Note:

Wow, this took awhile to type up, quite tired now so i'm going to bed, goodnight every pony! :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 5 )

It dident show Me you uppdated nooooo!!! Now a can read yay:yay:

Daaaawww:heart: so Cute loving it keep it coming:twilightsmile:

This is pretty good.

7515992 Hey....that's pretty good! ;3

You are doing a great job man.

Login or register to comment