• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,988 Views, 16 Comments

Hugs, Cuddles, and more Hugs - Stevie The Dragon



Spike is going to get quite a surprise as strange events occur and the power of being hugged is unleashed!

  • ...
0
 16
 1,988

Prologue: Rainy calm day's

Rainy, wet, dark, stormy, those were the words that best described today. Spike watched as the rain gently thumped against the glass window in his bedroom, the droplets slowly sliding down his window. He put his hand against the glassy surface and was met with a cold slightly wet sensation on his hand. He pulled his hand away in slight shock as the feeling of wet slippery glass was not what he was expecting. He was, after all, only a baby dragon and was very young in dragon years, so small things still peaked at his curiosity. He then remembered, with a sigh, the lesson on condensation Twilight had taught him and chuckled to himself from how boring the memory was. Spike also remembered from the last friendship meeting Rainbow Dash mentioning a storm that would be over Ponyville for a couple days.

Spike pulled away from the glass window and relaxed on his bed as he listened to the thunder rumble outside. The sound of rain meeting glass and thunder outside was rather soothing as he lay on his bed. Spikes mind began to drift to the times when he was younger and when Twilight was still a filly, how on stormy nights they would cuddle up under the blankets together and snuggle. Spike let out a sad sigh, he missed those days.

Eventually Spikes mind began to wander over to what he would have to do when the storm passed, he already knew he had cleaning to do in the library, and was not looking forward to it at all. Spike had recently been thinking about the work he had been doing some time ago and had been finding it, well, unfair to say the least. Spike let out a yawn, he would have to have a talk with Twilight about this later. For now he just needed some sleep, it was, after all, a rainy day. He would get to have plenty of time to relax and think about all of this over the next few rainy days, which were like vacation to him since the library was closed when it rained.

For now, everything was just perfect. Spike relaxed as he began to fall asleep, a smug smile covered his face and his eyes closed as his mind began to travel to the land of dreams. He failed to notice the purple eyes in the shadows of the doorway as it closed gently. On the other side of the doorway was Twilight Sparkle, a happy smile planted on her face as she began to walk back to her bedroom.

Author's Note:

Well, that's only the Prologue, this is my first time writing a Fanfic/Fimfic. Hopefully the rest go well. Let me know what you think so far! ^w^