• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,614 Views, 34 Comments

Rainbows and jealousy - Flat spin



Sequel to Rainbows and music. Thunderlane starts to think what went wrong and why which leads him to do somethings he might regret. at the same time Soarin and Dash fall in love which causes jealousy for Thunderlane

  • ...
9
 34
 2,614

Chapter 7 Happiness is forged

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and jealousy
By: flat spin


”Ok Soarin right through that door.” Spin said and pointed at the doors which read “Court room 2”

“Thanks Spin… you do realise that your squads record will be tainted forever because of this.” Soarin said and hugged him.

“Soarin… Thunderlane was my friend from flight school… he raped her and I covered it all up… I’m sorry for what I did… when it comes to choosing between my brother and squad records I’m gonna always choose you.” Spin said and hugged Soarin.

“Thanks… let's go.” Two of them walked it to the room and saw Spitfire talking about how she had become the captain of the wonderbolts.
Then Soarin saw her. She looked at the ground and was clearly not paying any attention to anything.

“cough* cough*” Spin made a few fake coughs as he and Soarin walked in to the room.

“Ah… mister Soarin. I wasn’t expecting you to be up so soon.” the judge said. “Well I suppose I should let you tell your version of the events.”

Soarin looked at Dash who was looking at him while tears of joy flowed down her cheeks.

“Dash is innocent. only thing she is guilty is self-defence and saving a small filly’s life.” Soarin said and tears stated to form in his eyes too.

“So your saying this was a justifiable homicide?” the judge asked and raised an eye brow

“Yes… she was forced to pick between me and Scootaloo. and I couldn't see a small filly lose her life because of me.”

“Well… mister Thunderlane had an alleged history with miss Dash… but there are not enough evidence of that.” Judge said to Soarin.

“actually… there is… when Thunderlane served under my command I made sure that there wasn’t enough evidence to sentence him…” Spin said and looked down in shame.

“Captain Flat spin… Are you saying that you destroyed evidence when you were in charge of the investigation on the rape case of Thunderlane?” Judge asked and looked at Spin.

“Yes… I made sure that Thunderlane wasn’t given a sentence… I was positive that the rape and the assault happened… but I couldn’t let that destroy my squads clean record… but now I realise that my squad records are not only tainted by assault, rape, lying and murder but also disloyalty… I’m so sorry.” Spin said as tears started flowing down his cheeks.

“Well in the light of this new evidence… I say that miss Dash’s actions were in self-defence and all charges will be dropped unless mister Soarin would like to continue this case.” The judge declared.

“No.” Soarin said without hesitation and ran up to Dash and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry Soarin…” Dash said and hugged Soarin while she was crying.

“It’s ok Dash… if fine and he got what he deserved… you did what you had to do.” Soarin said and hugged her even tighter.

“Well… Captain Flat spin… you tampered with evidence which is a felony in the eyes of the law…” The judge said.

Flat spin knew what was coming… he was gonna get thrown in jail for good…

“But due to the amount of time that has passed between the crime and your confession I cannot charge you with anything. but you squads record will be ruined."

“I know…” Spin said and walked up to Soarin and Dash who were hugging each other still.

“I think I owe you two apologies… I’m sorry for what I did.” He said and looked at the ground.

“It’s ok spin… after all I couldn't be mad at you… you had no idea…” Soarin said and hugged him hard and he hugged him back. Dash just watched two of them.

“Soarin I didn’t know you had a clotfriend.” Dash said and chuckled a bit.

“Very funny Dash.” Soarin said and broke the hug between him and Spin.

“This is my brother that I talked about.” Soarin said.

“It’s nice to meet… and I’m sorry.” Spin said to Dash.

“It’s ok Soarin has told me about you… and about what you two have been through.” Dash said and gave him a hoof bump.

“Well… it’s nice to see that everything worked out mostly… I have some paper work to do… I suppose we’ll be meeting in the holiday home this evening?” Spin said

“Yeah… but I thought that you got that holiday I asked for you… why you have to do paper work now?” Soarin asked his brother.

“It’s just my letter of resignation to the high command.” He said while trying to hold back the tears.

“Why? you love your job.” Soarin asked him.

“I think it’s my time to let it go… and maybe focus more on my private life instead of my work.” He said and walked off.

“Well I think we should get to the holiday house… after all I don’t think we’ll be going back to your house ever again.” Soarin said and gave Dash a kiss.

“Yeah… I think it was about time to me to move to a new place anyway.” Dash said and returned the kiss.

“Great where are you gonna move?” Soarin asked.

“Well I was thinking to move in with my coltfriend.” Dash said and pulled Soarin in for a passionate kiss. Both of them knew that this was the end of the story. but it was also a being of another one called Rainbows and love…

Author's Note:

Holy cow a happy ending? well this is not something i usually do.

i'm gonna write another sequel this story. so that we would have a nice trilogy.

so last weekend i watched a couple of ww2 movies and they got me thinking...

the sequel will be called Rainbows and love letters. and it will tell the story of Soarin and Dash as they start their new life together... but then world politics and possibility of war gets in the way of their love... i hope to see you guy join me on the sequel.

Sequel is calledRainbows and love letters and it's already out


Anyway thanks for reading and have a nice day:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

7624406 Thunderlane is a bit of an evil guy in this fic... but at least in this fic he doesn't commit a war crime like in my other fic. so that's positive... right?

That ending was so cheesy I could smell it from here.... AND I LOVE IT!

Damn I think this guy took a lot of haroin before writing this fic, he must have dislike thunderlane a lot in my opinion :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment