• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,614 Views, 34 Comments

Rainbows and jealousy - Flat spin



Sequel to Rainbows and music. Thunderlane starts to think what went wrong and why which leads him to do somethings he might regret. at the same time Soarin and Dash fall in love which causes jealousy for Thunderlane

  • ...
9
 34
 2,614

Chapter 2 Friends are here to help each other

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and jealousy
By: flat spin


”Thunderlane?” The snow white Pegasus stallion with neon blue mane. his cutie mark was a lighting with swords on either side of it.

“Were you expecting somepony else?” Thunderlane asked while walking in.

“Yes… why are you here?” He said to Thuderlane and walked in to the living room.

“I really need some life advice right now.” Thunderlane said and sat down on a couch.

“Well make it quick… I’m getting deployed tonight.” He said and sat next to Thunderlane.

“Remember that mare that I used to see?” Thunderlane started.

“Do you mean that one mare in saddle arabia that you fucked or that mere here you abused?” The white stallion asked while giving Thunderlane a slightly angry glare.

“Oh come on… are you also angry at me still?” Thundelane said and threw his hooves in the air. “It’s been six months.”

“Am I still angry at you? yeah I’m slightly angry at you… do you have any idea what you made me look when my second in command is accused of not only cheating on his future wife and not only hitting his future wife but also raping his future wife… you had it all… the wedding was set and life was looking good for you but you decided to fuck some random mare and then screwed it all up.” The white Pegasus said and pointed at Thunderlane chest. “I became the laughing stock of the air force because of you…”

“and you had all the rights to dishonourably discharge me… I’m sorry”

“You should be grateful that I still consider you a friend even thou you ruined our squad’s pristine record. You have no idea what I have done to make you shit look less bad in our squad’s records.” The stallion said and calmed down.

“I know that I screwed up badly… but I have always wanted to make things right afterwards.” Thunderlane said and looked down to the ground.

“you know that I’m not the one you should be apologizing to… you should be apologizing to that mare.”

“I have tried… but she just storms off.”

“I don’t blame her… after all you to had it all figured out before you decided to snap at her.”

“I want things to be right between me and her… but I don’t know how I’m gonna do that.”

“You just gotta apologize to her and when enough time has passed she will probably forgive you. you did terrible things to her so I wouldn’t be too hopeful.” the white stallion said and stood up. “any away you should get going because I’ve got a lot of packing to do.”

“Ok… thanks for listening me spin.” Thunderlane said and walked to the door.

“Hey we know each other since flight school you were there when I messed up and even thou you messed up big time I’m gonna be here for you.”

“Thanks” Thunderlane said and walked out of his house and took flight.

Thunderlane started thinking maybe this all was his fault after all… he did cheat on Dash when he was deployed overseas in saddle arabia… and when Dash found out they had and argument about it and… he did hit her… and he did some unspeakable things to her even thou she said no and pleaded him to stop…

Maybe he did screw up their future… all the talk about the wedding and their plains for foals all thrown away. all the love and care they had for each other was replaced by hate and anger for each other… and it was his fault… it was all his fault. all of it. and when Thunderlane realised this he could feel his heart being stabbed. he did hurt her… he did those things to her it wasn’t her fault it was his fault.
And after he realised that he stopped flying and landed on a cloud and looked at the moon. it was completely round… it was just like the night he had proposed her…


“Rainbow Dash?” Thunderlane said and kneeled down.

“Y…Yes Thunderlane?” Dash blushed red and tried to stay calm.

“Will you make me the happiest Pegasus in the world and marry me?” Thundelane said and showed Dash a beautiful diamond ring.

“Yes of course Thunderlane Of course I’ll marry you!” Dash screamed in happiness sheading a few tears and hugging her fiancé.
two of them kissed and spend the night on that cloud over looking Ponyville.


“Oh god what have I done!” Thunderlane yelled and grabbed his head with his hooves. “I’m so sorry Dashie I wasn’t thinking straight!” He yelled again in the night while crying.

Maybe it was too late for apologies. maybe it was time to move on but… he just couldn’t he love her still and he could not move on before she had forgiven him. He felt he had to make things straight… he had to nothing could stop him from apologizing to Dash. this was something he felt like was going to set it all straight and maybe if she would forgive him and they could have a second try… maybe even get married. after all back in the days that was their dream…

He took flight and headed for the ground below him. He landed in a park that was in the corner of two streets and looked around.
“Perfect” He said and walked next to a bush of roses. he picked up few of the flowers and took flight again now heading out of Ponyville and towards sweet apple acres and Dash’s cloud house. he could feel confidence and love flowing though his mane as he soared though the air as fast as he could.

“I need to apologize to you Dash.” Thunderlane said while flying faster and faster though the night sky. he could see some ponies in the ground walking back to their homes. he even saw one of dash’s friend walking with someone towards the carousel boutique. they seemed to be happy walking side to side while giving a few kisses to each other.

“Maybe we can do that too Dash.” Thunderlane said to himself.

Soon he landed in Dash’s garden and started walking towards the door but then he stopped and hear something coming from inside the house.

“You know this was one of the best days of my life.” Somepony said

“Yeah… it was great.” he could hear Dash’s voice though the door.

“You know that I too have this picture... on my nightstand.” he heared the voice again… he knew that he had heard it before in… in somewhere.

“Yeah I got one extra there too.” Thunderlane heard Dash say. what the heck was going on it there?

“I love you.” he heard the voice again and he didn’t believe what it said. he walked up to the living room window to peak in and what he saw horrified him. he saw the stallion he had bumped into after leaving the club saying that he loved HIS mare…

“I love you too” Dash said and broke Thunderlanes heart in a second

“No… no you don’t love him... you love me…” Thunderlane said and gave out a couple of tears.

“You know Soarin I’m really not into this romantic stuff but I’m gonna make an exception on you” Dash said and pulled The stallion in to a passionate kiss.

Author's Note:

Oh Thunderlane what have you done... and what will you do...

Anyway Rarity and lighting streak seemed happy (i wanted to give some inside to their relationship too). And who's oc is was that handsome stallion...:rainbowderp: i have no idea?:rainbowlaugh:

Anyways next chapter will be up tomorrow and i have already got some ideas on my next fic but its still in early stages of plot development... and if you guys got some ideas or want me to write about something please say. i'm always interested to hear your opinions and wishes:heart:

and as always have a nice day:twilightblush: