• Published 31st Aug 2012
  • 902 Views, 4 Comments

Adventure's in Kanto - Stormcrasher

  • ...
3
 4
 902

A Start in Pallet Town

At Kanto

As Pinkie Pie woke up, looking around in the dark room she wondered to herself. "Where am I, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity are you here, where is everypony?" Pinkie Pie kept asking herself questions nobody would even answer. "What in the world what are you doing in my lab" The Old Man asked. "You trying to steal my pokedex you little thief."
"No I wasn't going to steal but can you help me I am...." Before Pinkie Pie can finish. " Then why are you here?" The Old Man said back to her. "I don't know how I got here and how I look like this but first of all can you listen to me." Pinkie Pie started to shout at the old man "Fine, but can I introduce myself." The Old Man said. "Fine you can to tell me your name" Pinkie Pie responded. "I am professor Oak, and you are in my lab." Prof. Oak said as if wanted to say that. "Oak it's nice to meet you and I am Pinkie Pie." Pinkie Pie said with delight. "and I thought Oak was a silly name." Prof. Oak thought to himself "Can I tell you my story now" Pinkie Pie said. "I thought you were going to tell me how you got here." Prof. Oak responded to Pinkie Pie. "I am but here is how it started out........"

"And that's what happened to me earlier." Pinkie Pie finished telling Prof. Oak what happened. "Oh that's very interesting to hear...... so let me get this straight, your a pony who came from another world or was I asleep listening to you?" Prof. Oak said to Pinkie Pie. "Yes you weren't asleep that would be weird." Pinkie Pie responded. "If that's so, wait do you know what a poke....." Before finishing he sentence. "PROFESSOR OAK" Bam, the door went open. "I'm ready for my Pokemon, Professor Oak ." The Boy said to Prof. Oak. "Oh my your up early David" Prof. Oak said to David. "As I was saying, do you know what is a Pokemon Pinkie Pie?" Prof. Oak said "A poke huh ha?" Pinkie Pie said to Oak. "Look at this Ball, it holds a pokemon and they are known as...... "Oh My! They are that small I don't believe it, is this some kind of joke, Because I love jokes and by the way i pulled....." "Stop just listen" Oak interrupted Pinkie Pie "As I was saying....."

"And that's what Pokemon are like" Prof. Oak finished of telling Pinkie Pie what Pokemon are. "Coooooool." Pinkie Pie said in delight. "So Professor can I have my Pokemon now." David asked impatiently to Oak. Oak pulled a lever, coming out of the ground was one Pokeball "What the fuck is this you promised me a Charmander Professor you promised me you......" "Listen up David you were promised a Charmander and this is it so take it, If you yell at me one more time I will kick you out of my lab personally" Prof. Oak said in anger. "uhhh" pinkie Pie said a bit confused. "Thanks and you pinkie, If you get your Pokemon, I will be challenging you and we will see each other soon enough." David said to Pinkie Pie. "It's Pinkie Pie........ David." Pinkie Pie said to David. "Bye Professor Oak and Pinkie Pie I will see you not long from now." David said while leaving.....

"So can I have a Pokemon?" Pinkie Pie said eagerly. "Oh my but I only have one left available because of some trainers who were rivals yesterday so this is my last one." Oak lead Pinkie Pie to a capsule, press a button smoke came out of the capsule. Oak asked Pinkie Pie wondering whats in her head. "wait a minute why do you need a Pokemon anyway Pinkie Pie?" Pinkie Pie Said. "Well if I'm a umm what are you?" "Human." Oak said. "Since I'm a Human and my friends and I fell in the same portal I wonder If they are somewhere around this world, I need a Pokemon for protection, I need to search far and wide for them." Prof. Oak said to Pinkie Pie "well you have a point, but take these" Oak handed Pinkie Pie a Card, 5 Pokeballs, and a Box "Whats the Card for?" Oak Said to Pinkie "Well you need a Trainer ID, if you are going with Pokemon first I need to take you picture and fill in your info into that card." Pinkie pie was so confused of what was happening."Lets get started!" Prof. Oak quoted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Equestria


The day was so calm no pony was even mad or sad, as the sun was high Spike was looking out of the Library window freaking out. Spike began to take action "HEY" Spike screamed out. "Have you seen Twilight?" Spike asked the stranger. "Who's Twilight and first of all who are you?" Said the stranger. The stranger ran fast enough to get away from Spike. "I wonder if......" Spike began to talk to himself. Later at the Cake's Home Spike came in as quickly as he could. Spike ran through the store to the kitchen as fast as he could! "Have you, Puff, Seen Twilight?" Spike said tired trying to catch his breath soon enough Spike fell down the floor. "Why no we haven't seen Twilight. have you seen Pinkie Pie by the way she never cleaned the dishes today?" Mrs Cake responded to Spike. "No." Spike finished off his sentence."But if you don't know where's Twilight then who does?" Spike said sadly.


-TWILIGHT WHERE ARE YOU!-

Comments ( 4 )

The concept sure is . . . different, from anything I've read.

Just needs some more work on grammar and structure, especially with some dialogue. You have lines from different characters in the same paragraph, and it feels a bit sloppy.

I'll still try to read and make sense of it. :pinkiehappy:

hmm good story but there are some grammar issues and some of the dialog was confusing maybe you should ask someone to proofread this story for you overall not a bad story :pinkiesmile:

Interesting Idea (plus I'm I fan of Pokemon and MLP) But the chapter could be a bit longer, as well as the story needs to slow down. It is escalating a bit to quickly in my opinion

I'm sorry for not continuing my story I had other problems and had to finish some projects back at school,
I am now continuing my story in a new way! I will start today hope it will be better.....
And I forgot my password :pinkiegasp:!!!

Login or register to comment