• Published 31st Aug 2012
  • 901 Views, 4 Comments

Adventure's in Kanto - Stormcrasher

  • ...
3
 4
 901

How it all Begins

Meanwhile in Equestria...

As Twilight planned was going to plan out her day she realized what she has forgotten! "Spike, Spike, Spike!" Twilight called out, nothing appeared or approached her. Twilight thought to herself "Spike must be at Rarity's house helping out with her new dress". She ran out heading toward the store, "Stop don't leave just yet" Twilight called out to the stallion, "What now twilight..." He sighed out as she ran into the stall. She quickly grabbed the last ink before anypony can get it she was sweating too much she got the ink itself wet "sorry i just forgot to get the ink I can't write my to do list without any ink." Twilight said as she had to inhale her breath after each sentence. As she was about to leave she noticed rainbow dash and applejack talking to each other. She was to tired to speak to them she just left back to the library.

As Twilight walked back to the library she noticed Rarity making her dress. "Hi Rarity, what are you doing?" Twilight walked inside all sweaty "Twilight can you be a dear and get away from the dress I am making my newest creation." Rarity said backing away from Twilight "sorry but is Spike here I need him for tomorrow." Twilight Said "Spike no my dear I haven't seen him all day." Rarity Replied to Twilight "Oh well I will see you tomorrow I guess" Twilight said "Goodbye Twilight" Rarity responded.

Back at the library Twilight was about to fall asleep. "Today was such a awful day I hope spike comes back, oh well
he will come back soon." As Twilight was about to sleep. A flash appeared "Ahhhh, whats that bright light, Spike?" Twilight was being sucked into the light as she struggles she get closer for every time she moves until, Crash "Twilight!!!" Rainbow Dash yelled, All her friends ran into the library confused and panicked soon enough. "Help Me" Twilight Screamed! Applejack began to get some rope but it was no use. All here friends were freaking out as she was getting closer to the mysterious light, soon her friends joined her! As each one was disappearing into the light they all were separated in the process, before they could even speak they vanished into thin air.

"Twilight are you here" Spiked called out as he came in but nothing was even there he was too late......