• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 3,163 Views, 35 Comments

An Alicorn Baby Sitting Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Baby Flurry Heart's flying caused herself, Starlight and Sunburst to end up in the world of Canterlot High

  • ...
6
 35
 3,163

Chapter 9: Getting Things Settle

After going to the Principal's office, Sunset Shimmer and Princess Twilight explained everything to Principal Celestia about what happened this morning. After explaining the incident to Principal Celestia about the situation, she isn;t her what to be more surprised about. To her is either be surprised that a baby caused the situation to happen or the face she is also taking to her counterpart from another world.

"So that is the reason why we came here, we're just going to bring Starlight, Sunburst, and niece home." Princess Twilight says after helping explaining what happened.

Then Principal Celestia calmly says, "I'm glad you were able to bring this to my attention."

"Again we're sorry for causing a disturbance at your school," Starlight sadly replies.

Principal Celestia can see that Starlight and Sunburst are sorry for what happened, but Principal Celestia know that it was all just an accident and glad that there aren't any problems.

Principal Celestia says, "Not to worry, I'm glad we were able to have this settled."

After that Principal Celestia walks over the other version of her and says, "Still, this is very strange acrossing a different version of me like this."

"I understand. This wouldn't be the first time to come across with a different version of yourself," Princess Celestia replies to the comment from her human counterpart.

Starlight becomes curious on what Princess Celestia means by meeting different version of her. She then turns to Princess Twilight to ask about it.

"What does she mean?" Starlight asks with curiosity.

"Don't ask," Princess Twilight says, whispering to Starlight.

"Okay," Starlight simply answers admitting defeat.

"Twilight also told me that you're a principal here," Princess Celestia replies.

"Why is that?" Principal Celestia asks.

"Well in Equestria, I'm is not only the ruler of Equestria with my sister Princess Luna, but I'm is also the head principal of the school Sunburst, Twilight, I go to," Princess Celestia explains.

"Really now!" Principal Celestia says sounding very impressed that her counterpart is a principal and a princess from another world.

"Yes," Princess Celestia says.

Then Pinkie happily screams"Wow! A princess and a principal!"

"Wouldn't that be too much a responsibility for you… um… your highness," Fluttershy asks feeling a bit shy.

Princess Celestia turns to Fluttershy and says, "Don't worry Fluttershy. There a dean who help and a co principal to help out while she's busy with her royal duty."

"Okay," Fluttershy says feeling a bit embarrassed.

Then Princess Twilight says, "Well as much as I love to stay, but we need to get back to Equestria."

"Alright, seeing that there wasn't any trouble to begin with," Principal Celestia says.

"Then I guess we will see you later," Applejack replies.

"Bye!" Everyone replies.

Then everyone leaves the office to head back to their destination.

After everyone leaves the office, Principal Celestia simply laughs at the situation a bit and realized there isn't anything to worry about.

Principal Celestia calmly says, "It seems that this school always seem to attract anyone from a magical realm one way or another, even ones that aren't dangerous."

In the hallways:

Princess Twilight along with everyone else are heading back to the portal to get back to Equestria in time for the dinner party tonight.

As they are leaving back to the portal, Sunset comes up to Princess Twilight and says, "Hey Twilight."

"Yes Sunset," Princess Twilight replies happily.

"Starlight told me that you're going to have a dinner party tonight," Sunset explains.

"Yes," Twilight simply answers.

Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight are starting to understand that Starlight make friends with Sunset and already ask her to the dinner party as her friend and guest.

"Are you going to attend?" Princess Cadence asks her old student.

"Starlight asked me and I said yes," Sunset answers with a smile on her face.

Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight are glad that Starlight have a new friend and it's someone they haven't seen in awhile. For Princess Celestia it's been years

Then Princess Celestia looks at Sunset with a smile and says, "Looks like you're going to spend some time with us for the night."

Princess Cadence and Shining Armor comes to Sunset with Flurry Heart in Cadence's arms. They are glad that Sunset and her friends are able to keep their daughter safe after their little incident.

"And I think Flurry likes you," Princess Cadence replies happily.

Sunset really loves Flurry Heart and she really think she is adorable when she sleep. Sunset asks if she can hold Flurry for a little. Princess Cadence says it's okay and give the baby to Cadence. Sunset is glad to have some time with the baby princess and really glad to keep her safe.

Sunset make a smirk on her face, "You know... If I was still being the old me and I encounter her, I would definitely take her and keep her."

Everyone is kind of surprise that Sunset said that while looking at the baby. Sunset's friends, including Princess Twilight, Sunburst, and Starlight laughs at Sunset's statement.

"Yeah right," Rainbow Dash replies while laughing.

"I would. She is so adorable," Sunset adds while snuggle the baby.

Flurry Heart simply laughs and touches Sunset's face with her hands. The girls simply giggle at the baby because she is so happy and she had a great time today.

"And she had fun on this adventure today too," Pinkie adds happily.

Starlight comes up to Twilight with a sad look on her face and says, "Twilight, I'm sorry about all the trouble that we caused. I'm sure that you and the others were worried when you found out we were gone."

"I'm sorry too, " Sunburst adds sadly..

"Don't worry guys, everything worked out. I'm also glad that there wasn't any real problems we need to deal with," Twilight says reassuring Starlight. And Sunburst.

"And now, you will have our new friend Sunset attending to tonight's dinner," Sunburst replies with a smile.

Starlight starts to cheer up after hearing Sunburst comforting her. Starlight happily says, "You're right,"

Sunset starts to notice how Starlight is acting when Sunburst is around. She is starting to believe that even though they been apart for a long time Starlight has a crush on Sunburst.

Sunset says to Starlight, "Sunburst is interesting and he might actually make a great wizard."

Sunset then gets close to Starlight's ear so only she can hear it. Sunset whispers, "That's why you like him, right?"

Starlight starts to feel very embarrassed about her relationship with Sunburst. Starlight is always good friends with Sunburst and it hasn't been long since they regain touch with each other. Starlight always love to be around him, but she is starting to develop feeling for him.

Starlight nervously says out loud, "Oh… um… well he is great with spells and he taught me a lot about them. It's true that his knowledge and positive attitude is what I like about him and…"

Sunburst hears Starlight say something about him. So he turns around to face starlight and asks, "Wait, what was that?"

Starlight face turns completely red with embarrassment and screams, "It wasn't important!"

"Okay," Sunburst says sounding a bit confused.

The girls start to laugh a little and giggling that Starlight is starting to avoid her feeling. This makes Starlight feel more sheepish and embarrassed.

Rainbow Dash whispers to the girls with a smirk on her face, "Starlight and Sunburst sitting in a tree."

Starlight catches on what the girls are saying about her relationship with Sunburst and this is making her feel more embarrassed than she already is.

"I heard that," Starlight replies with frustration.

Everyone simply laughs after Starlight's frustration, except Sunburst. He is kind of confused of Starlight is acting. He also blushes a little bit while facing her. Starlight looks at Sunburst and blushes right back with a smile

The girls are glad to help with their pony princess friend and her family. When they reach the portal, they know that it's time to say good bye for now. Before they are able to, Flurry looks back at Sunset and realize she is moving far away from her. Flurry realize she is leaving Sunset. She starts to whimper and reaches Sunset with her small arms and hands. Flurry starts to feel so sad that she starts to cry and trying to reach Sunset.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Cadence replies while trying to comfort her baby.

Everyone in Flurry group are wonder what is making the baby so upset and what is causing her to cry.

Princess Twilight pays attention to her niece's behavior. She can tell that she is reaching her arms out and crying to a specific source. When she faces to where Flurry is reaching out to, she realize she is reaching out to Sunset Shimmer. Princess Twilight believe that she doesn't want to leave Sunset.

"I don't think she wants to leave Sunset," Princess Twilight suggests.

Then everyone starts to stare at Sunset with smiles on their faces. Sunset looks a bit confused at first, but then when she sees baby Flurry Heart in Princess Cadence's arms and heading towards her, she can understand what's going on right now.

"Me?" Sunset questionably replies.

"Well Sunset, I think baby Princess Flurry Heart has taken a shine to you," Pinkie Pie says cheerfully.

"Really!" Sunset says surprisingly.

Shining Armor laughs and says, "Yes. I think she want you to come with us."

Sunset can see when Flurry Heart gets closer to her, the baby princess cheers up right away. Sunset is now sure that she wins the baby princess' attention and affection.

Sunset simply smile and says, "I love to be with Flurry Heart some more, but I still have school and I won't get out until three."

"We understand," Cadence replies calmly.

Sunset simply pat the baby on the head and says, "Don't worry Flurry, I will see you tonight and I'm sure we're going to have fun together."

Baby Flurry Heart replies happily and laughing. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor can tell that she feels much better now and glad that she has a new friend to play with.

Then Spike says, "We better get going,"

"You're right Spike," Princess Twilight replies.

Everyone then say their goodbyes and sunset and the others are glad to see their friend again, even though it was a short time. They are also glad they get to meet Twilight's Student and her friend and are happy to become friends with them.

Princess Twilight and the others enter the portal to get home and get ready for tonight. Sunset and her friends simply head back to school and class will be starting soon.

Author's Note:

In a way, Flurry made a new friend.

Next Chapter it's the dinner get together.

See you there.