• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 3,155 Views, 35 Comments

An Alicorn Baby Sitting Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Baby Flurry Heart's flying caused herself, Starlight and Sunburst to end up in the world of Canterlot High

  • ...
6
 35
 3,155

Chapter 3: Waking at a Different World

After a while:

Starlight starts to regain consciousness, and she feels like she got hit with something really heard.

Starlight feels her head hurting and says, "Ow, my head."

Starlight really feels like she has a big headache.

Then she hears a voice which made her feel much better, "Starlight."

"Sunburst, do you have the baby?" Starlight asks with worried

"Yes. I have her," Sunburst answers while holding Flurry Heart.

Then Starlight calms herself down and says,"I'm glad she's alright,"

The Starlight notice that Sunburst doesn't look like a pony anymore.

Starlight scaredly asks, "Sunburst what… what happened to you?"

Sunburst looks at himself to see that he is not a pony anymore. He can see that he is wearing dark blue jeans, a white button up shirt with long sleeves, black slip on shoes, and he is still wearing his robe and glasses.

Sunburst sadly answers, "I'm not sure, but the same thing happened to Flurry."

Then Starlight and Sunburst can see that Flurry changed as well. She is simply wearing a purple feet covered pajamas.

"Flurry too!" Starlight scaredly screams.

"Yes and you," Sunburst says.

Starlight then looks at her hoof and realize she does not have hooves anymore. In face, Starlight realize she is not a pony either.

Starlight scaredly says, "What?"

Then starlight screams from the top of her lungs. After her scream she observed herself to see that she is wearing clothes. She is wearing a greenish blue blouse with her cutie mark for a pin, an indigo skirt decorated with 4 pointed stars with purple aqua green and magenta and her cutie mark is on the skirt and tank top under the blouse with matching fingerless gloves, aqua green sock. She is also wearing indigo blue tennis shoes too.

Starlight Glimmer is so scared and confused that she doesn't have her regular body anymore.

Sunburst knows that he is scared as much as she us, but know that she needs to calm down.

Sunburst calmly says, "Starlight, you need to calm down."

Starlight then takes a deep breath and calm down from her little scene of fear and anxiety.

Then Starlight scaredly asks, "What does the rest of me look like?"

"Like you… only not you… your muzzle is kind of small," Sunburst nervously answers.

Starlight eyes widen over Sunburst words and scaredly screams. "My muzzle?!"

Starlight then use her new fingers to touch her face and realize that she doesn't have her muzzle either. Starlight starting to get very scared and upset about this new body.

Then Sunburst put his new hand on Starlight's shoulder hoping to calm her down.

Then Sunburst says, "Starlight, I don't think now is the time to panic."

Starlight listen to what Sunburst said and agree that panicking will not solve the situation they're in now.

Sunburst and Starlight looks at their surrounding and realized they are not in Ponyville anymore.

Sunburst asks, "Where are we?"

Starlight then face the statue and remember that where they fly out of before losing consciousness.

Starlight answers, "I don't know but I'll be this statue must be the way back to Equestria."

"I think so too, since we went there through a mirror, so the base of the statue has to be the only way back," Sunburst replies agreeing with Starlight's suggestion.

With that, Starlight decides to see if the portal is able to take them home, but when she tried to get through, her hand isn't going through the portal… which can only mean one thing, the portal is closed.

"Except it's closed and no one knows we're here," Starlight sadly says.

Sunburst and Starlight realized that with the portal closed they are unable to return to Equestria. Flurry is starting to get sad that she is not with her parent. Flurry Heart's eyes starts to get watery and her lips starts to quiver and she is going to get ready to cry.

Sunburst and Starlight can see that Flurry Heart is not looking very happy, in fact, they know she is about ready to cry.

"Oh no," Starlight and Sunburst says at the same time with worried looks on their faces.

Then Flurry Heart starts to cry. Sunburst then rocks her hoping it will calm her down. It seems to work, but still sobbing a bit. Starlight can tell that she wants her parent and really sad that they are not with her.

"Don't cry. Baby, please don't cry," Sunburst says calmly and showing her no worries.

"He right, we'll find a way to get back home to your mommy and daddy, somehow," Starlight adds with a smile, but become sad at that last part.

Starlight then turns to Sunburst and asks, "But what should we do now. With the portal closed, we can;t get back to Equestria."

"Maybe we can search that castle. There has to be someone who may know a way to get us back home," Sunburst suggests.

"Works for me," Starlight says happily.

Then Starlight is walking on fours to the building that they believe is a castle. Sunburst is about to do the same thing, but then he notice something important and realized that this world is very different from their own.

"Starlight," Sunburst calls out.

Starlight then stops in her tracks after hearing her friend calling to her.

Starlight then turns around to face Sunburst and says, "Yes."

"I think we're supposed to be walking on our back legs," Sunburst replies.

"How do you know?" Starlight asks with curiosity.

"Because of that," Sunburst answers while pointing to some kids walking on two legs.

Starlight then realize that in this world, they need to walk on two legs and not on fours like she used to.

"Oh," Starlight plainly says.

Then with that Starlight and Sunburst starts to head towards the building, only now they are walking on two legs. They have a bit of a struggle, but manage to get to the staircase in front of the building. Then Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer walks up the starts and they have a hard time doing it at first.

Starlight says while struggling up the stairs, "Come on, Sunburst I don't want to be like this for longer than I have to."

"Don't worry Starlight, we're getting the hang of it," Sunburst says ressing that everything will be fine.

Starlight tries to stay calm, but being in a different world, in a different body is not going to be easy.

When Starlight and Sunburst come to the door. Starlight then tries to use her magic, but it didn't work and accidentally slam herself at the door.

After that little incident, Starlight starts to get confused about why her magic is not working. She then try to channel her magic again, but it didn't work.

Starlight gasp and says, "My magic... is not working."

"Seems like it. We don't have our horns anymore and Flurry doesn't have her wings either," Sunburst says pointing to his and her's forehead.

"What?!" Starlight screams with fear.

Sunburst comes to the door with Flurry in his arms and decides to go inside.

Sunburst opens the door and says, "We really need to find a mirror."

After opening the door, Starlight and Sunburst enter the building. As they are looking inside they can see all kind of stuff. They stop by a display with different photos and trophies.

"Wow look at all these trophies and photos," Starlight says with amazement.

"I know right," Sunburst replies agreeing with Starlight's statement.

As Starlight and Sunburst look at their reflection from the glass, they can see themselves from the reflection and see what they look like now.

Starlight looks shocked and asks, "What are we?"

"I don't know, but that dress looks… really nice on you," Sunburst says with blushes coming from his cheeks.

Starlight starts to blush with embarrassment by Sunburst complement.

Starlight shyly says, "Thank you."

Starlight then calms herself down and says, "And you still have your rob on."

Sunburst looks at himself and see that he still have the same rob he always wears.

Sunburst laughs and says, "I guess I do."

With that, Sunburst and Starlight starts to laugh a bit. Flurry heart starts to giggle and tries to grab Sunburst's glasses.

When they walk a little in the building they can tell that is not like a castle at all. In fact this place has small rooms with people inside studying, they also see a library, labs, and lockers. Starlight realize that this is not a castle at all.

Starlight turns to Sunburst and says, "Now that I look at the inside, this castle is more like a school,"

Sunburst looks at the building understand what Starlight is talking about.

"You're right. This looks kind of like the magic school I went to," Sunburst agrees.

"You mean Princess Celestia's school for Gifted Unicorns?" Starlight asks,

"That's right," Sunburst replies.

Just as they are going through their theory, the bell rings and students starts to head to their classes, carrying books, talking on phones, playing with sports balls, and other stuff they might have.

Sunburst and Starlight are having a hard time getting away from the crowd and have no chances of escaping the stampeding students. After a few minutes of the stampeding, all the students are in class and Sunburst, Starlight and Baby Flurry Heart are against the wall, and are little surprised that they all come out and into different rooms.

Sunburst says, "You're right, this is a school."

"Agree," Starlight says rubbing her head feeling a bit dizzy.

They know one thing, this is very different from Equestria and they need to find a way to get them back Equestria before the dinner party tonight.

Author's Note:

Sunburst, Starlight, and baby Flurry Heart are in for an interesting experience at Canterlot High.

Will Twilight and the other find out what happened to the three friends?

Stay tune.