• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 3,155 Views, 35 Comments

An Alicorn Baby Sitting Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Baby Flurry Heart's flying caused herself, Starlight and Sunburst to end up in the world of Canterlot High

  • ...
6
 35
 3,155

Chapter 4: Operation Find Friends

In the dining room at Twilight's castle:

Shining Armor and Princess Cadence are still waiting for Twilight and Spike to come back, but right now they are very worried for their daughter. She is still a baby and yet she can fly and use magic. Like all baby unicorns, they can get strange magical surges from time to time, but Flurry' magic surge can get out of control.

Twilight and Spike returns to the room with sad looks on their faces.

Cadence asks, "Did you find them?"

"No," Twilight answers sadly.

"Not at all," Spike replies.

"And they didn't returned to the room either," Shining Armor adds.

Everyone in the room is starting to get worried about them disappearing like this. At the moment Spike seems to be thinking about something and thinks it will be a good idea to ask.

Spike turns to Shining Armor and says, "You know something has been bugging me."

"What's that?" Shining Armor says questionably.

"Back at the Crystalling the spell Sunburst gave you to cast on Flurry is supposed to keep her powers undercontrolled. So why is she causing magic surges?" Spike asks while scratching his head.

Shining Armor starts to get very nervous at first and have trouble finding the words to explains Flurry's magical outburst.

Finally Shining Armor answers, "Oh that. You see, the spell has to be repeated one in a while and with all that is going on, we forgot to have the spell casted before we left."

Twilight eyes widens and realize something very important. With Flurry on a magic surge, she can be anywhere and cause magical mayhem all over Ponyville.

Twilight panicky says, "This is bad. This is very very bad."

"I know. Not only Flurry Heart is gone, but Starlight and Sunburst seem to disappear!" Spike says freaking out and worried about the situation.

"And for all we know, Flurry is on another magic surge and she is getting powerful everyday," Shining Armor says with worries.

Cadence worriedly says, "We all over the castle and we couldn't find them."

"Where can they be?" Spike asks with worries.

"I don't know, but we need to find them before something bad happens," Shining Armor says.

"And before Princess Celestia find out what a mess we got ourselves into," Twilight adds.

"But we already searched the castle," Spike replies reminding them of the places they already searched.

At that moment, Twilight and the others start to think of where else can Flurry and the others could have gone. They searched all over the castle and they couldn't find them.

Twilight then has an idea about the situation and suggests, "Maybe Flurry flied out through a window somewhere or teleported herself out of the castle."

"And I'll bet Sunburst and Starlight might have gone after her," Shining Armor assumes.

"We can ask ponies around to see if they saw them,"

"And we can ask girls to help us too," Twilight adds.

"Sounds like a plan," Spike replies.

With that, Twilight, Spike, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence leaves the castle and search around Ponyville to find the baby, Starlight, and Sunburst. They are also going to find Twilight's friends and see if they can help them find their missing group of friends. Twilight is really hoping to find them before Princess Celestia gets here and to her it will be a repeat of the dinner party situation.

As they are running, they find themselves at the market place. Then Rainbow Dash and Applejack come over to the group with smiles on their faces.

"Howdy Twilight, what are you doing?" Applejack replied happily.

"And why Princess Cadence and you brother with you? Rainbow Dash asks curiously.

"And what are you guys looking for?" Pinkie Pie asks poking out of nowhere.

Everyone screams realizing that Pinkie appear out of nowhere.

Twilight is able to catch herself and decides to see what Pinkie is doing.

Twilight asks while calming herself, "Pinkie! Where did you come from?"

"Oh sorry. I walking by until I saw you guys running here in a big hurry," Pinkie explains fastly and showing a smile on her face.

Then Pinkie asks, "So, what's going on?"

"Flurry Heart is gone," Candace says worriedly.

"And so is Starlight and Sunburst," Spike adds sounding scared.

"Oh no!" Applejack replies scaredly.

"What happened?" Rainbow asks with concerns.

"Well we…" Twilight is about to explains what has happened, until Pinkie get's between them and says what has happened at the castle.

Then Pinkie cheerfully says, "You were getting things ready for a another dinner party after the last one with Trixie and wanted Starlight to bring a new friend, but Flurry Hearts starts flying and teleporting herself around the castle and you chased her like crazy. Then you all found out that Starlight, Sunburst, and Flurry Heart has disappeared. So now, you need to find them before Princess Celestia get's here, right."

Everyone looks at Pinkie with confusion even though they know she can act like that and have know idea on how she is able to do those things.

Twilight surprisingly asks, "How do you know all that?"

"Just a hunch," Pinkie answers then makes a big smile across her face.

Twilight looks confused by Pinkie's hunch as what she calls it, but then decides to let it slide for this important matter.

Twilight says, "Yes, but We have to find them before something bad happens."

"And I'm guessing also before Princess Celestia finds out," Pinkie asks.

"Right," Twilight says.

Twilight then turns to everyone else in the group and give everyone instruction to where they need to search in order to find her friends and her niece.

Twilight turns to Rainbow and informs, "Rainbow you go get Fluttershy and search the sky."

"On it," Rainbow says while saluting her agreeing to do this task.

Twilight then turns to Applejack and Pinkie Pie to give them her instructions. Twilight instructs, "Applejack and Pinkie, go find Rarity and help us find then around Ponyville while the rest of us start looking around town."

"You got it," Applejack says agreeing to this instruction.

"Okay," Pinkie replies happily.

With that, everyone leaves the market place to do what they can in order to find the missing group and hope they they can find them and soon.

Spike comes close to Twilight's ear and whispers, "I hope we find them soon,"

"Yeah. Before Princess Celestia gets here," Twilight says whispering back to Spike.

And with that they continue their search to find them and hope they haven't gotten themselves into trouble.

Author's Note:

Pinkie Sense works in strange ways and Twilight and the others need to find Starlight and the others before things gets to hard for them.

Next Time Starlight and friends meet the human Pinkie. See you there