• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 15,142 Views, 98 Comments

Dusk Shine's New Gleam - PKMN Trainer Red



Dusk Shine has become the newest Alicorn of the realm of Equestria. His sister Gleaming Shield decides to grab him before any other mares can. Clopfic. Rule 63, incest, impregnation, mild comedy bits.

Comments ( 28 )

good ending, but I did kind of want to see dusk friend tease the two of them....

Gleaming having second thoughts/regretting her decision?

I too would laugh :rainbowlaugh:

4 cribs? I'll hazard a guess that means there'll be at least one pair of twins in their future.

Helpful trolling castle best castle.

Damn. Teasing is not really that cool. I hope she doesn't snap when ponies keep teasing her.

Kind of a funny way for the story to end. Although there is one error that sticks out to me:

Gleaming reddened at the open affectation, but didn’t push him away.

While "affectation" is a real word, I don't think it is the one you mean in this context. The simple definition from Merriam-Webster is " an unnatural form of behavior that is meant to impress others." The word you want is "affection."

:rainbowlaugh:
Hahahaa! Perfection, the castle... I lvoe it now, Head-cahnon accepted.

Awesome story man, this was a fantastic read and I loved every bit of it! :yay:

That was fun, may I have another? Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

But... wait... there has to be more... you can't stop here! :pinkiegasp:

Poor Gleamy, even the fundamental magic that powers the world has to get in on making her blush. I think she doth protest too much, though. :rainbowlaugh:

The picture is cute, but I do not want to read the smut...
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/96906/the-marvelous-misadventures-of-shining-armor-and-the-cmc
That's better, I feel less dirty now that I've put a condemn and a t rex next to the stick family.

“Oh wow.”

Gleaming Shield found herself amazed

So

Telly

yus it got a sequel :pinkiehappy:

7447025
Only the thin skinned snap at teasing. And seeing how she's in the guard she should have built up a tolerance.

7451281 There is also a point where people should shut up.
I despise the logic of 'a military should be full of bile' when it comes to this. It's a hollow justification and a flaggerant disrespect to everyone involved, contradicting the supposed doctrine involved in their training and operation in the first place.
Put plainly , an assholes an asshole, regardless.

7457231 ok first off the teasing in this story is light, no one is being malicious just poking fun at her. Yes there is a point when it goes too far. Like say its pick on the new guy, there is lets mess with him for a week by picking on his home state's football team, or give him a gag assignment like try to get them to find headlight fluid or grid squares. Then there is lets put new guy on every shit detail, not allow him to go to special training or schools because he's new and then there is hazing (which is against military code) in which a new soldier must "prove" their metal by doing something stupid, dangerous or something regarding humiliation. Like taking a mallet to the chest (that's a real thing a soldier died). When they say grow a thicker skin they normally mean in regards to minor teasing like don't get butt hurt that people make fun of you when you did something stupid or made a mistake. When in military environment the people are usually crass and not afraid to poke at perceived flaws. That's why you need a thick skin so you're not complaining and making a spectacul over minor things.

And if you can't take the level of teasing displayed here then you should reconsider joining the military.

7457618 And yet all of thats defended when it's detrimental to the whole in the long term.
And again, I should respect people who decide being an ass for shits and giggles is an honorable and noble thing? You know, what the entire organization supposedly prides itself on? As for the thick skin, congratulations, minor flaws aren't the issue, it's the general dickery that's added to the mix.
Just because it's what is done doesn't make it something you should be respected for or even turn a blind eye to.
And to be clear, I don't call out veterens or anyone who's on leave or anything else unless they do something to earn it, and even then they have to be seriously out of line for me to start anything.

7458381
Let me set this matter straight for you as a whole the military or at least the army from my perspective don't use "you need to grow thicker skin" or "suck it up" when a private complaining about about general disrespect given to their person. And what I mean in general disrespect would be when you have one soldier happens to be lower ranking attempts a casual conversation in an appropriate setting (I say this because there are times when it is not appropriate) and the higher ranking soldier shuts down any and all conversation for no other reason than he doesn't think a lower ranking should talk to higher ranking at all. These individuals are noticed by all and are the general dicks you are talking about who will belittle a soldier for anything. Normally the private will recognize these individuals right away and won't engage in any conversation with them. When higher rankings use "grow thicker skin" or "suck it up" they normally are talking to those who are A: complaining about something that cannot be changed by those at the their level or B: they are complaining about something trivial or something common that every soldier has to deal with to accomplish their mission.

And i'm not going to ask you to respect every individual (lord knows I know many that don't deserve it) within the military assholes and criminals exist in every walk of life, however you should respect an organization who's premise is to protect and serve your nation that you live in. Respect what that organization's base values, what it's very purpose is. Anyone can corrupt a system and make it seem like what it isn't. But I can speak from personnel experience that there are good soldiers and there are bad soldiers. There are elitist soldiers and there are worthless soldiers. There are power mad soldiers and soldiers who just want to feed their family.

That's it ?! It's the END ?!!! NOPE, nuh-uh, how about no, Not on my watch... THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL, YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A SEQUEL AND YOU'RE GONNA DO ITNOW:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:
I mean if that's ok with you:fluttershyouch:

7446139 I would like that as well, although it would be more the mane 5 as Dusk has already teased Gleaming.

7562254
Actually it isn't.

But that's no big deal you like many others probably had had a teacher that corrected you everytime you said something like "Tom and me go to school" and you think you should always use "... and I".

You might try to susbstitue "XXX and I" with "we/they" and check if the sentence works; the same with "XXX and me" = "us/them".

I shouldn't like this, but I do. I do want to see a sequel if you want to write it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this story brings me back to the time I first impregnated my sis. Good ol' days... :rainbowwild:

Thanks for that fiction m8. If I get the time to translate it, I'll let ye know. :ajsmug:

7769433 Oh? What language? I can only (partially) read French and German, but that'd be nifty to see.

7769675 In Molière's language! It'd be pleasing for others to discover this wonderful... thing. :raritystarry:

I may have missed something, but who are the twins that Rainbow Blitz is with?

Well that was interesting, I suppose. Neat concept and pretty hot clop.

But there was no conflict in this story. (Cue Family Guy clip) If the story's not just straight clop, it has to have at least some type of conflict to be interesting.

I find it hilarious that after all of that, Gleaming still tease to no return! :rainbowlaugh:

8525870
Probably talking Flitter and Cloudchaser

Login or register to comment