• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 656 Views, 18 Comments

Echoes in the Soul - FluttershyAllTheWay



Echo is far from popular, but can he muster the courage to confess his feelings to Soul?

  • ...
 18
 656

Author's Notes

Hi there! I hope you enjoyed reading this story. If you didn't, don't worry! This was my first fan-fiction, so I can only really improve. Anyway I just wanted to hand out a few thanks to some people who helped me through this.

RarityMyLove - Inspired me, kept me on track, gave me feedback, helped with stuff.

Twilight Rainbow - Inspired me, kept me on track, gave me feedback, helped with stuff.

FlutterMyShy - Proof-read my Chapters before they came out, inspired me, gave me feedback.

And also, thanks to all of you who read, liked, commented and favorited! The confidence boost was great!

Once again, I hope you enjoyed. Stick around for my next novel, which should be longer and better than this. Bye!

Comments ( 5 )

I cant wait to read more from you :twilightsmile:

Was wondering why I was following you. Checked this story's comments and found out why.

15 year old me was rather odd.

5258444 I know that feel! I was 15 when I wrote this garbage.

Alas, it was not all in vain. The experience has been firmly tucked away, and I'm condensing all my efforts into this new novel that I'm excited to be writing about once more!

Christ, ~2.4 years seems so insignificant of a time-period on paper, but so much has changed.

Though I doubt it based on the phrasing of your comment, I hope you stick around to see what's in store! It's vastly different, and it'd be worth judging whether you dislike my writing style via a more updated source.

(That is, if you even read fics anymore. I assume far too much.)

5259524 Read plenty. Reviewed more. Went through the rise and fall of the Train Wreck Explorers, dozens of dramafests, and so on.

I actually have a beard to fondly stroke as I reminisce.

Login or register to comment