• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 2,079 Views, 74 Comments

Missing Pages & Scrawled Footnotes - Ice Star



Iceverse minifics. Little bits of world building, style experiments, character pieces, and such dumped in this anthology. Also, stuff I never finished and poems.

  • ...
4
 74
 2,079

PreviousChapters Next
Favorable Alignment [Oops] [Drabble] [Omake]

Author's Note:

So in typing the really long 47th chapter of FA I kinda noticed a thing. So Sombra likes coffee. He likes it a lot. There's stories in the future that involve characters like him and such, yeah? So that means he picks up some new habits. Now, when I was writing some parts of this I was super spaced out between paragraphs. Or distracted. Or all sorts of things that lead to a teeny bit of 'this belongs in a future fic, you dolt' getting into the final version of the chapter. Oops indeed. So, I've fixed that and since there really isn't anything that is definite where this might be stated and its totally canon that Sombra would do this, I've dropped this bit here for people to look at and stuff. After all, this is MP&SF, where I can put anything from bite sized stories, outlines, character pieces, and gods know what else.

It's also a nice quote.


Favorable Alignment

Teen|Romance|Adventure|Drama|Gore

Gods cannot die, so what happened so long ago that ended in the total collapse of Pre-Equestrian civilization?

After many years of unspoken tension mixed with isolated peace, those that remained have received the cryptic message many never wished to see. When such events unfold, Princess Luna recalls a desire she thought she had all but buried and leaves Equestria without a word, only to be followed by the enigmatic and arrogant Sombra.

Now Luna and Sombra - whose enigmatic ways have remained undecipherable to every princess so far - try to use what knowledge they have to save the world and themselves.

If ponies or any other damned species knew how much energy it took not to murder every barista who manages to screw up a bloody demon lord ordering black coffee in broad daylight by casually holding them at sword point and threatening the lives of everypony they hold dear - including their ailing grandmother, I do my research - then they would consider me the nicest thing to ever exist because that is one of the world's simplest tasks. I'm a busy demon, I can't always be shoplifting coffee makers when harassment is an option. Baristas may be the bravest thing I know next to Luna but they're far from the smartest species on this planet.

PreviousChapters Next