• Published 20th May 2016
  • 413 Views, 0 Comments

The Love Demon - Hazel_Hester777



A demon from Bunny's past has come back for Fluttershy, as well as an old "scar". Can she enlist Twilight to stop destruction across Equestria, or will it all end up like how she saw it the last time?

  • ...
8
 0
 413

Epilogue

Twilight and Fluttershy were chatting now about all that has happened these past few days. It was nice for them to know about what happened from each other’s perspectives. “When that demon possessed you, how did you feel?” Twilight asked.

“I was scared, it felt cold and alone. It felt like I was gonna die soon. It was very painful too”

Fluttershy was obviously afraid, recalling about the experience. Twilight hugged the mare tight; she didn’t want her to feel scared again. It was very calming to Fluttershy, just her and Twilight.

The Alicorn kissed her love’s forehead. “It’s okay, I’m here now.”

Fluttershy nodded. “Thank you, Twilight”

“By the way, when we ate those cupcakes, you were sick with the Pony Pox, so Bunny had to go”

“Yes?” the Pegasus nodded.

“Bunny ate one of the cupcakes that contain the Love Poison, but how come she wasn’t affected by the spell?”

Fluttershy giggled. “Oh, c’mon, Twilight. Everypony knows Bunny’s immune to love”

“Wait, what?!”

________________________________________

Later that night....

Twilight promised she wouldn't leave Fluttershy, so she decided to have a sleepover with the mare. It was very comforting, and calming to her. Both slept soundly. Spike also got to sleep there. As for Bunny, she had her dream.

________________________________________

In Bunny's mind...

Bunny had a lot of fun. She was playing with a catnip toy, rolling in the grass, doing all the fun she had as a free as she wanted. It always gave her a sense of freedom. No ponies to watch her be herself. She had the meadow all to herself. And as if things couldn't get any better,

"Bunny"

She stopped playing. She knew who's voice that was, but it seemed impossible.

"Bunny, it's me"

Bunny felt a hand on her head. She finally turned around to see somepony who she loved but died. Somepony she hadn't seen or heard from in a long time. It was her previous Master.

"Poltrust?"

"Hello, my dear. It's been a long time"

Bunny froze. Right infront of her was someone human. He had blue hair and his skin was apricot. His eyes shone with a streak of orange. He had a blue cape with him. It was no doubt. It was her old Master, Poltrust.

"Poltrust!" she cried, jumping up in his arms and hugging him. Tears of joy streamed down her face, same for him. Poltrust hugged his old apprentice, even petting her on her head. "I missed you"

"I missed you too, my sweet apprentice"

"Poltrust, I finally defeated the demon for you"

"And I've heard, dear. You've defeated the demon and avenged my death. I'm so proud of you"

Poltrust held his old apprentice close, as Bunny returned the hug. It was nice for them to be with each other again. They stood there, as Master and Apprentice. Bunny knew she smiled in her sleep. This was peaceful to her. Finally, after an entire two years of fear and depression in secret, it was all healed. Bunny even lost her fear in the Exorcism's a little as the hole of her old depression faded. The wait was finally worth it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment