• Published 20th May 2016
  • 413 Views, 0 Comments

The Love Demon - Hazel_Hester777



A demon from Bunny's past has come back for Fluttershy, as well as an old "scar". Can she enlist Twilight to stop destruction across Equestria, or will it all end up like how she saw it the last time?

  • ...
8
 0
 413

Guilt and Worry

Spike was shocked by what he heard. He knew about the Love Poison, but he didn’t know Twilight already loved somepony naturally. “No way! Are you serious? You love Fluttershy?!”

Twilight nodded, her head lowered. “It’s true, Spike. When the Love Poison was removed, my head finally was cleared and I realized I already did love somepony”

“But…okay. You love somepony, that’s normal. But what are we gonna tell Pinkie?”

“I don’t know. I want to be with Fluttershy, but it’s hard if I break Pinkie’s heart. Especially since my feelings for Pinkie weren’t even real! But then, the one I really love is beginning to die inside. Oh! How am I gonna break the news to…”

But before Twilight could finish her sentence, there was another knock on the door. Much louder and faster, as if it was urgent.

“We sure have a lot of visitors today” Spike mused to himself.

“Oh! Hi, Pinkie!” Twilight greeted when she opened the door to a pink earth pony.

“Hey, Twilight! Are you ready for our date today?!”

Twilight was confused. “Date? What date?”

“Our date, remember? We were gonna go out to watch the sunset”

“Oh, right. Of course I didn’t forget, It’s just…”

Luckily, Spike just burped out a scroll. He opened it. “Oh! Look! It’s a letter from Princess Celestia, she wants Twilight to write an essay about Love Potions and Poisons”

“Oh, I see. If it’s the Princess, it must be important. I understand, our date could wait another day”

“Thank you, Pinkie. See you soon!”

Pinkie bounced happily out of the door. “Take care. Love ya!”

“Take care”. Twilight nervously closed the door. Then she put her ear on the door to listen as Spike ran to the window to see. When they heard and saw Pinkie was no longer in sight, they breathed a sigh of relief.

“Phew! That was close! But, Spike, did you really have to say something like that?”

“No, it’s really from the princess. Read it yourself”

Twilight reread the letter and found out it was real. “Wow! What a coincidence!”

“Well, I guess that means you’ll be spending the entire day writing an essay about the Phony and the Inducer”

And that’s just what happened. Twilight spent nearly her entire day writing and researching. But in the process, she also was unable to stop thinking about Fluttershy and the situation she was in. Is she getting enough rest? Is she still able to eat? Are Bunny, Angel, and the other animals still able to sleep? She thought to herself. She was unaware of what was in store for them that night.