• Published 25th Apr 2016
  • 4,862 Views, 182 Comments

The Chronicles of a Lost Angel [Refined Edition] - Nova Borealis



Dive into the story of how an AI designed for combat learns what it means to be alive. New friends are made, yet a few enemies make their way to Equus. Will she survive? Will her creator find her missing angel? And lastly...what caused this chaos?

  • ...
18
 182
 4,862

PreviousChapters Next
[35] Legendary Ending

Nova Borealis

Legenedary Ending

"Wait I thought you were rubbing one out?" asks Dash as she shatters the mood. I face palm and look at V completely bemused.

"Really V? Agh...Ok, yes I just masterbated, but come on! It was like having a vibrater shoved up my genitals for 2 million years! Girls gotta find SOME relief." I say in an attempt to relate to the many girls around me.

"Your a hermaphrodite Nova." says V bluntly.

"Grrr we literally just met! They don't need to know that!" I say as with anger as my wings fade to pink with embarrassment just as my cheeks turn red. Some of the ponies giggle at this while other nervously blush by that inappropriate bit of information about the empress of an entire empire composed of a shit ton of universes. The two angels remain unchanged by this information, of corse they already knew that. V however rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a prankish smile on her face.

"Ignoring that...What do you wanna see first?" I say to get us back on track just as I cross my arms and partially fold up my wings. The lines fade back to their blue color. I sense that Dash is about to make a sex joke about me.

"NOT my body." I quickly add to shoot her down.

"Like how I'm a sentient black hole?" says V as she playfully shrugs her arms. Twilight swings her head towards V's avatar with stars in her eyes as a million questions form in her purple head. Yet, much to the viewer's dismay...the story ends, leaving them all to wonder would have been...Oh wait...they don't the reader exits out of the page in a huff to see the cover of the story, only to look to the right of the screen to see this.

PreviousChapters Next