• Published 18th May 2016
  • 12,597 Views, 65 Comments

Most Common Superpower - Citrus Recluse



A new villain with a ridiculous gimmick - the ability to hypnotize people with her chest - appears to menace the Power Ponies. She seems to be dealt with easily enough, but she just might actually be one step ahead of the Power Ponies.

  • ...
19
 65
 12,597
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Very good Bad end.

"All your boobs are belong to us."
Sorry, someone had to say it.

Good fic.

7235978

HA! That's nothing. I only just barely managed to restrain myself in from making a "Shrek is love" reference in the actual story.

And thanks.

My boob related fetish list:

Tit-nosis
Rapid growth
Lactation
Hypnotic milk
Self-sucking
Multiple breasts (multiples of 2)
Nipple penetration

5/7 is a better score than most stories can boast. I enjoyed this enough to stay up till 4:30 in the morning reading it. Thank you very much.
*faves and passes out*

7248338

#1 needs to be common, yeah. Of course, that may just because I like to read smut featuring cartoon characters, and breast-based hypnosis is probably not the first thing most people think of when you say "smut fic featuring Rarity."
Edit; Especially considering that the characters are ponies.

What were you doing that led to stay up until 4: 30 in the AM? Get some sleep, man!

7248964
Well I was up until about 3 playing Overwatch.
I don't think you really want a play-by-play of the hour and a half I spent reading this story. :raritywink:

7248986

3 hours of Overwatch is an acceptable answer.

7257257

:pinkiegasp: Not at all! I'd be flattered! Just stick a 'based on Citrus Recluse's Most Common Superpower" or something like that at the bottom of the description or something. :twilightsmile:

I am very eager and curious to see what you make with this!

7257470

You're welcome. Let me know when you have it up, alright? :ajsmug:

That was pretty hot.

7259723

Oh, sure, sure, absolutely!

Sorry it took so long to reply. Do you know how to use the 'reply' button? There's a tiny double-arrow in the upper right corner of the comment box. It would make communicating with others a lot more expedient. Or are you on mobile or something that doesn't support that function?

Just trying to help. :twilightsmile:

Oh, and if the idea of a villainess using her breasts to mind-control people doesn't appeal to you ... then this fic really isn't gonna do anything for you.

(whistles for a taxi, pays the fare and drives off)

7288471

Actually, lactose intolerance would be a good way to combat her powerset, wouldn't it?

But it would actually negate the effects of the mind control, or would they still be brainwashed and just in need of a restroom?

What if she only feeds them a drop at a time?

Is this even actually a conversation I want to have???

????????????

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7289760

Glad we cleared that up.

Given how that she says she discovered her powers rather than acquiring them, I would be inclined to think the milk is chemical, though I think that would contradict how she's able to mentally dominate people, even without the milk, like the jail guard.

I'm actually quite happy to discuss "what if's" and potential scenarios, especially in regards to superpowers. I was just worried that this particular one would lead into toilet humor or something.

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7289827

Oh. Uh. Hmm. Okay. Yeah, I could see it.

... it is just me, or have we gotten into way too much of the technicalities of something that was supposed to be just be a one-off smut fic?

7289836 Maaaaaaaaybe. :trollestia:

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7289844

But then how come The Contessa herself doesn't seem to suffer from it? She seems confident in her body, but she doesn't seem to lose her focus and get distracted like the Power Ponies do in the good ending. It is just because she's had time to get used to it, or what?

Additionally, I want to make a sarcastic comment about expecting an 800-word essay from you on this story that I will grade like I'm a school English teacher. :rainbowwild:

Edit: BETTER IDEA. You want to go make a story about a scientist examining The Contessa and discovering all of these things or something? :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016
Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7290047

You are putting a lot of thought into this. I would have been content with just the obvious-yet-elusive answer of just "immune to her own abilities," because you see that comics often enough, I think, yeah?

As for a sequel, you can read my blog post to learn why I can't guarantee it. But if by some miracle I was able to do it, I think I would, after this discussion, include a scientist who tries to study the Contessa.

I'd also make it a crossover and include DC's similar Mighty Endowed and Power Girl. :trollestia:

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7290095

... oh yeah.

I forget that was you. :derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpyderp2:

it would make them particularly vulnerable to hypnosis techniques, like a certain self-help CD used in the story?

Is this a question or a statement?
Let's go with "Yes."

You should be a scientist. Or a film reviewer. Sumthun like that.

Comment posted by Willmar deleted Jun 28th, 2016

7406746

That's an, um, interesting juxtaposition.

The alternate dark chapter should be right up there, under "Bad End." I don't know if you just can't see it because you're on mobile, or what, but it's there. Somewhere.

7406838 :twilightblush::twilightsheepish:Yeah I was just finishing the first chapter and I completely forgot I had seen the Bad End already and just responded to the comments in front of me...what's weird is your comment isn't in my notifications:rainbowhuh:

7406838 With me darling:raritywink: fear and arousal do not contrast.

8139567

Sucks to be you then. :trollestia:

Dc actually has a villain that hypnotizes people with her breasts. She's called Mighty endowed, look her up.

8747212

You don't say.

Might I recommend you turn your eyes to the sequel?

Login or register to comment