• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 422 Views, 13 Comments

Angela's Side Job - Cool writer



Lyle double took after hearing the message from Angela. "You turned him into a WHAT?!?!"

  • ...
1
 13
 422

Harry

Author's Note:

For maximum reference and humor capacity, read in a British accent.

Dear Miss Witch,

When I heard you could give me magical powers, I decided to give it a whirl. When nothing happened, and I was unable to make anything levitate, I decided to go to bed, thinking that all the "hype" was just you, over and over again. But then I woke up...

The next morning, I woke to find that I had been transformed into a horse like creature. It was surprising, but then I was able to move things with my mind! It was amazing... until I changed back. I was a little down at first, until I realized I could always order again.

Yours, Harry P.

Comments ( 10 )

So this was the boy who lived? He has enough magic IMHO.

7394865
Thanks for adding, just realized it went through

Yours, Harry P.

I bet his last name is 'Perkins' or something like that an everyone just assumes that he is Harry Potter when he signs his e-mails and texts like that!

7399640
*Rings the winner bell*

The concept is simple, but it's pretty amusing.

7399640 Damn it Perkins stop messing with the muggles!:rainbowlaugh:

7754945

How about Porkins? Make all the fans angry!

7757655
Porkins...? Porkins. PORKINS!!!

I'm still sad over his death in "a new hope"!
OMG I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!! I'm going over to tumblr and my emo "cutter" friends to complain to! (JK)

7759014

Glad you got the reference

Accio Ponies!

Login or register to comment