9,577 words · 3,988 views · 285 · 5
1,113 words · 1,873 views · 79 · 0
17,350 words · 13,732 views · 859 · 33
1,727 words · 1,586 views · 97 · 1
1,348 words · 25,056 views · 1,240 · 63
5,634 words · 10,296 views · 479 · 25
7,125 words · 18,831 views · 1,993 · 136
1,748 words · 1,198 views · 93 · 3
8 comments · 237 views
Meh. No big deal.
Looking forward to new things and backwards at all my other... things... and hoping to improve. It's been a good year. Hopefully there will be another good one.
85w, 4dI regret nothing7 comments · 352 views
86w, 11h700 followers!18 comments · 268 views
89w, 6dTrying New Things11 comments · 244 views
So I'm going to be stepping out of my comfort zone with my next story. I want to try new things, write a different kind of story. I apologize in advanced if you hate the story and want me to go back to my old writing style, but I've been formulating this story for months and have decided I just want to get it out there.
It breaks out of my comfort zone in three ways:
1) It's not centered on comedy or jokes
2) It has elements of romance in it ("Oh My God TheOnly wat are u doing?" I asked myself the same question)
3) It has fucking romance in it wtf am I writing
4) There's a storyline and there isn't a storyline
5) It has multiple chapters (This one is important. After abandoning so many fics that I tried to make multiple chapters, I'm going to try to force myself to write all the chapters of this story in hopes that after finishing it I'll have the motivation to go back and finish all my other incomplete fics)
6) It has an adventure tag (Oh God why)
7) It has OCs in it, please forgive me.
(Oh and I kinda ignored fanon... not sure how people are going to take that one)
Yes. While the story still has comedy in it, it's much more sparse and doesn't focus on it at all. I promise I will return to trollery and comedy as soon as this is over, just stick with me here.
Hopefully things go well. First time I've been hesitant to submit a fic. I'm way out of my element here, so just bear with me.
In other news, I might be having more free time soon so that means my fic drought may come to an end and I'll finally be able to write more stories again. So that's it, really.
97w, 4dThe Jig is Up27 comments · 460 views