• Published 16th Apr 2016
  • 8,023 Views, 57 Comments

Night at the Club - James Light



Twilight, following a mare closely resembling herself, winds up entering the more adult section of Ponyville in her quest for answers. When the mare goes to 'The Perfect Plot', a strip club, Twilight sneaks in after her. What could possibly go wrong?

Comments ( 14 )

Wow, Twilight really had a nice time secretly working at The Perfect Plot. Hope that one day she gets confident enough to to go after Sunny for some fun outside the club. Anyway, thanks for this awesome story. It was worth the read.

7528211 Well, thanks for reading it! :pinkiehappy:

Strewth mate. That was quite an entertaining read.

Twilight's initial awkwardness, following terror and eventual embracement of the situation was truly palpable the whole way through.

Bravo.

First off, I enjoyed the hell out of that. I just have one niggling question, though. I can buy her getting away with it on stage, but in a more *ehem* intimate setting what's preventing her clients from noticing her horn and wings are both real, putting two and two together, and coming up with 'Holy fuck, I just banged royalty in the back of a strip club!'?

Hmm, not bad. It's not everyday that you find a story of this kind that contains both clop and plot (:trollestia:) Nice work, hope we see some extra chapters in the future showing Twilight's new 'friendship sessions' :twilightblush::rainbowkiss:

I can think of a good sequel to this involving the Mane 5 stumbling onto Twilight's little secret and getting themselves addicted to it themselves.

Ok,this was a fun little read and id like to see more of this with the other girls or secondary characters. It can be a sequal or standalone i dont mind, it was just really good.

7696033
I too would love to read a sequel to this, focused on some of the secondary characters.

mapu #9 · Jan 24th, 2017 · · 2 ·

Could you please learn difference between description and prologue?

Wall of text not related to description really makes you look like poor writer.

7540824
Haven’t even read the story, but already love it for this comment. Though I’m one of those people who pull for the Yankees.

Will you consider making a series of the Mane Six (and the other mares and females in Equestria) do stripping gigs like this one?

It's too bad that you aren't coming back to respond.

Hope their is a potential sequel that Twilight let's the same hung stallion to cum inside her pussy.

Login or register to comment