• Published 6th Feb 2016
  • 1,530 Views, 6 Comments

The Latex Elementary Boarding School - Ponyess



Off Creem and Suction. Cherilee is the Teacher at the Latex Elementary Boarding School. School is fun, when you choose the school and have your friends by your side. Besides, learning should be exciting enough to keep you tied to your desk.

  • ...
7
 6
 1,530

Signing up, and Signing in for School: 1

Author's Note:

Cerise Dawn's POV

Next Chapter A Meeting and a Concert: -

.

I had all my belongings in my backpack, comfortably contained for easy storage and easy access, for when I was to need them. Naturally, I have the map in hand and the key to my room.

As the car stop at the parking place, I had opened the door and slipped out, closing it quietly behind me and stormed of to the main entrance. I am faced by a large double sliding door in glass and steel, but it eagerly admitted me entrance and I continued, walking down the hall.


.

The lobby is laid with polished stone, and the walls are eagerly matching. Light is flooding in through the entrance and the two large windows right and left.

I see an empty glistering black desk in stone, but currently unattended. However, there is a framed image of Cherilee on the desk. There are two doors, to the right and left respectively. I follow the map and walk through the right door.

The floor is a baby blue Sapphire, while the walls are pink cherry wood panel. On my left, I find a staircase with a flight of stairs up and down respectively. I walk forwards to the room I had been designated to. R005, I had read on the shiny steel key. That is the right door, and the first floor, while 05 is to the right.

I slip my key into the lock and turn it, before I clasp the knob and open the door as I turned the knob carefully. I pull out the key and walk into a small hall.


.

The hall has a three foot space for shoes, even if I imagine they would all be mine; not that I have more than the one pare I am walking in right now. Just a pair of white leather shoes.

Over the space for shoes, I have room to hang my jackets; while I am not wearing one, considering the warm weather outdoors.

On the right side, behind the door I have the doors to my girls’ room and shower respectively.

Behind the door, I have a seat, under which I have my clothes and towels. The floor and walls are laid with black, glistering tiles that refuses to be slippery, no matter how wet my feet may be. Behind the seat, I have a pair of clear double sliding doors behind the shower could be accessed. The actual shower is three by three feet and seven feet high, with a rounded ceiling to avoid cold dripping from overhead.

The girls’ room is just as simple, there is the sink with a line of towels to the side; I even have a clear soap to go. On the other side of the door, to the right; I have the actual facility I had been looking for.

I walk up to the spot and lean my back up against the wall, only to experience the tubes lining up with my orifices, before entering. In about a minute, I feel myself being relieved as the pressure levels out and the bladder is emptied. Apparently I need but relax and the process is taking place, for as long as I am in place and the tubes are aligned. Now I feel the tubes ejecting and slip out.

With the process completed, I walk over to the sink and wash my hands and apply the liquid soap and wash it of; before I walk out of the room and close the door behind myself. It is a neat facility in a good looking room.

While I washed my hands, I could clearly see my bright turquoise mane, the bangs evenly hanging down over my forehead, while I keep the rest of my hair in two thick braids handing down my back, all the way down to my waist. I am bright cerise and my eyes an uncommonly deep purple.


.

Of course, my new living room is large; at least it is to me, even if I guess my standards are pretty humble. I have a telly on the right, with stereo and video. I imagine I can listen to music and see any films I may like. My taste is moderate, so I should be in the clear on this.

Facing the telly is two double sofas, with room for a grand total of three friends to watch and listen right along with me. There is a small cherry wood table before each table and the remote control on the one to the right.

The right and left wall in my living room are both lined with bookcases, but are currently completely empty. There are two windows and the gap for a door out onto a moderate, yet empty balcony which I leave alone for now.

The door between my sofas leads me to my bed room. I have a bed, and a bed stand; while there are two double doors into my wardrobe.

My bed is neatly made: black sheets, quilt and pillows; all covered with glistering black latex rubber, I guess we know where the school got its name from now. It is a full-size bed, four feet by seven feet; an adult bed for mature people by the looks of it, but I guess they did not bother looking for children’s beds in order to save the few bits in differences. At least, it feels soft and bouncy; yet firm enough to hold me up comfortably as I am to sleep later at night. Odd choice of bed linen, but they will be hygienic and easy to maintain and keep clean.

There are tops and skirts in my first wardrobe, all in bright cerise latex rubber, and the skirts have integrated, silicon white panties. I also have black panties and tops, matching my bed. Both types of bikinis are hanging in sets, ensembles or suits; which ever expression you may choose to describe them with.

I have short socks and gloves in black, intended to cover the foot or hand respectively; while the longer, white stockings and gloves goes all the way to the knee or elbow respectively. Only the longer garments are for the day and comes with details; like red hooves, clear nails, pink pads and suction cups. Both the day and night wear have clearly defined and highly pronounced and complimentary features to them, from what I could see.

Since I am in the elementary, I can understand why certain features are not visible or present on the suits; while I do have the full benefit of the other features.

Behind the second pair of doors, I find the wash bin or chute; where I leave the clothes after use late at night before I go to bed, and early in the morning as I go up; respectively. I do expect to have my wardrobe tidy and filled up with fresh clothes, well before I will need them to wear.


.

After looking over my wardrobe, I chose to slip out of the clothes I am wearing and stepped right out of them and dumped them in the chute for others to clean them up for me; just as I was doing at home, before I moved out.

Now I stepped into the skirt and gave it a tentative tug in order to ascertain myself that it is on properly, before I slipped the top down over my head and gave it a tug as well. From here, I slipped on a pair of short daytime stockings that reach up to my knees, before I picked up a pair of matching gloves and pulled them on.

With the stockings on; I found my stance changed in order to adjust, just as my gait would be sure to follow suit. There are changes in the tactile sensitivity, and my now metallic bloody red rubber hooves are making endearing and diminutive squeaking noises when ever I move around; walk, run, trot, canter or gallop.

As I explore the contents of my night stand, I find a full set of tubes. I tentatively slip in them in order to explore the experience. They are fairly easy to recognize and slide in almost as if they had consciously willed to slip in. I feel the slippery surface; covered in a thick, clear gel. At first, there is no change; that is only made manifest upon specific use. I am now adjusted for using the girls’ room facilities in a more comfortable and efficient manner than before, and the tubes does make it even more hygienic than it had been before.

I had left the third tube where it lay, keeping it for the night.


.

As I walked out of my bed room and closed the door behind myself, I noticed something on the right table. An invitation to a concert; Vinyl Scratch will manage the scene. I have heard of her before, but never had the chance to actually attend any of her concerts before; now I would have the chance, I am not about to miss the chance.

Rumours had placed her at the Canterlot High, on the time when the Sirens attempted to take over the school; failing as they were twatted by a group of students, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch. There had been a Battle of the Bands, a few irregularities had been set up to ruin the day for their band; the Rainbooms, but they persisted and made it all the way through to the final and spectacular battle, at which they defeated and the destroyed the Dazzlings utterly and completely. The group had been reduced to a trio of harmless girls as the gems that made up the power-base had been destroyed.


.

I had placed the invitation notification in the bookshelf, before I walked out of my room. I had opened the door and closed it behind it, whereupon I promptly locked the door behind me out of habit more than anything.

Taking the hall back towards the lobby, only to find the door to the cafeteria and lunch hall on the back. I find the tables lined up with two chairs on both sides. Curiously enough, the table top and chairs are coated latex.

On the right side, they have a small stand where I can pick up a few tasty snacks; muffins, chocolate, milk are what caught my eyes. From where I could see, the muffins were baked by a Sugar Belle. I don’t know who produced the chocolates, but they look like high quality. I assume the milk is local produce.

In the end, I pick up a blueberry muffin, pour up a glass of milk and pick a small bar of dark chocolate and placed them on a tray covered with the same mate black latex.

As I sit down, I find the chair comfortable to sit on, and the latex coating makes it easy to stay in place while it is an excellent padding under my rear end.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 6 )

I wonder where this is going ... :)

Rated E but submitted to My Little Fetish? Is that an oversight? I'm confused.

6911641 The story is dealing wih introducing the fillies to the Fetish of Latex clothes, and not mere everyday clothes, and a few other items. It doesn't deal with Nudity, Sex or Gore.
If I haven't gotten everything entirely wrong, the Group is about the Fetish that may or may not lead up to Sex, and the implementation of Latex is not just Canon, but should be acceptable under an E-Rating.
6909045 Should be some random fun in the process of introducing the subjects to the fillies.

6913155 I imagine you refer to all the cliches and tropes connected to the genre.
While the story is taking place at the school, it is not about the items I think you are hinting at.
I guess I could have placed the adventure anywhere else, but I like the setting for what I had in mind.

6911716
When are you going tp finish this? I'm looking forward to it!!

10758103

When are you going tp finish this?

I have the first part of the upcoming chapter, but unfortunately it is not exactly ready for publication just yet.
Just put in a little touching up, so you can sneak in on what is there.
While I hope to complete the story, sometime in the future; I have no idea, as to how long this may take.

I'm looking forward to it!!

Thanks, it warms my heart, to know you enjoy it.

Login or register to comment