• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 9,005 Views, 52 Comments

18th Hatchday - James Light



It's Spike's eighteenth birthday! Now that he's officially an adult, he can go about doing certain adult activities. Twilight decides the dragon could use a lesson on a certain subject, and it just so happens that Cadance is available for tutoring!

Comments ( 8 )

She loved Shining with all her heart, but there was just SOMETHING about getting spit-roasted by two such well-endowed males at the same time, being used as a tool of pleasure for them to share. [...] Two tools made for the same purpose, yet so different in design that they barely resembled each other. Together, however, they were bringing her to the peaks of pleasure in record time.

Now the big question:
Is she their toy, or are they her toys for pleasure?

"Hey..." Cadance's breath washed across his face as she whispered, the dragon shuddering from the sensual sensation of being so close to the mare.

"H-hey yourself..."

I couldn't say it better.


And so Spike finally became a full man on his 18th Hatchday.

That was a good story!

I enjoyed every single chapter of it.
Excellent work!

6976760 Thanks for the compliment!

This was an excellent clopfic with all the raw hot action and its wonderful characterization. Thank you so much. :heart:

that was a good clopfic. people are going to be hot and brother.

While I'm not a fan of foot play or the whole cock worshiping thing, this was fun to read and definitely deserves a like.

Also: PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!:pinkiehappy:

With the moments Spike thinking of Rarity, this story would make a great build up for a moment such as that. I've already thought up a plot: It's a week after his birthday and Spike's helping Rarity out with some work as usual. Since the events that's transpired he's gained more confidence and is more determined than ever to win Rarity's love. So at the end of the day he asks her out on a date for tomorrow night. After thinking it over for a bit Rarity agrees and the events ensue. It'd be a great way for them to establish there feelings before they actually rut each other.

What do you think?

7018474 Definately a good idea! And like with all good ideas, I'd say drop it off into my Big Box-o'-Requests and hope it gets chosen down the line. Also, I'm going to be doing something for when I hit 100 followers and one of the things I'm thinking about doing would pertain to you (and your idea) very well... :duck:

7019127 Awesome, glad you liked my idea.:D

Good story.. arg... If only in wasn't anthro...
Usually I don't mind but in case of MLP I'm a bit a stickler.

I will just imagine a few details different^^
Kinda like Spike does....

Login or register to comment