• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 2,723 Views, 49 Comments

Tusk's Equestrian time - Wither



Commander Tusk somehow gets teleported to Equestria, after being KIA. (Commander Tusk is my star wars clone trooper OC who will be having the time of his life in Equestria.)

  • ...
11
 49
 2,723

Cancelled

The reason for canceling my on and most likely only story is because I cannot think of anything to write, and when I try it I never have good motivation, which led to huge gaps between chapters, and for that I am sorry. When I did write I enjoyed it, and enjoyed seeing that people would actually go out of their way to read a story that I wrote. The feedback and people in general who read this mean a lot to me, so I thank everyone who actually read this story, and I thank the people who enjoyed it even more! I will likely not attempt to write again, so thank you for the support that I got for this story.

Comments ( 8 )

PIty, it had a lot of potentional and i liked the way you wrote the POVs. It was unique

Can you at least put it up for adoption on the forums?

qazse
I will think about

Oh, come on mate, how hard is it to write this?

Well, I guess the advice comes a bit too late to do any good, but you shouldn't ever give up on a project. Never ever. It's a nasty habit to indulge, as you're effectively robbing yourself. Even if you don't care about getting better at writing, the process of making something can be enjoyable for its own sake, and something you despised at first might become fun by the time it's finished.

Oh well. I'll still follow you anyway, just in case you decide to do something else. Hooves crossed.

Let me adopt this story for safekeeping, because I would not want stories left unfinished over my dead body if you pardon me.

I loved reading this while it was here I will miss it but you do you don’t force yourself to do something you don’t want to do

Login or register to comment